Unlucky13

Getting kicked off from games

Getting kicked off from games again and again after updating the game......there is not cheating done by me....nor players are kicking me out...it is just happeing again and again,,,,,please suggest what to do???

I got the same, not every game, even not every day I play, but some games abruptly end, returning me to desktop.

Nothing to do with 'battleye restart..", but "Corrupted data detected" and "Software exception (software dead)" etc.

8 hours ago, somniosus said:

I got the same, not every game, even not every day I play, but some games abruptly end, returning me to desktop.

Nothing to do with 'battleye restart..", but "Corrupted data detected" and "Software exception (software dead)" etc.

personally if i had an issue like this i would do 1 or the 2 following things

go to your steam and verify your game files

(simple how to can be found here https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=2037-QEUH-3335 )

or secondly i would uninstall and re-install the game  to ensure there was no corrupt files 

• Like 1

Im having this issues over and over, as i try play, on the different servers, different game types.  it allows me to play for a few minutes and getting a simple message that im kicked off the server. In every single try im being kicked off the server. I have tried verify game files, also re-install and check game files, launch game from root folder argobattleye.exe ! None of this worked!! it is getting annoying as is already, cant play the game anymore!! Hoping for a fix. Best of luck.

What was saying the "kick message" ?
To get the message → Join another server just after being kicked, and you'll see what was the message.

16 hours ago, EricR said:

What was saying the "kick message" ?
To get the message → Join another server just after being kicked, and you'll see what was the message.

maybe take a screenshot and post it here ?