Sign in to follow this  
TomHorn

Update 1.01 Borked :(

Guys, I think you need to roll back the update (what am I saying...it won't happen).

Judging from my own experiences, fellow players and the thread elsewhere on this forum about player damage (with a sniper rifle)....it looks VERY likely that hit values HAVE been modified (however unintentional it may have been).

Lots of team killing because of the new friendly/enemy identification (sometimes this can be a twitch game and this definitely don't work).

...and let's not mention the grief over the server browser change!!

Sadly some of my mates think this'll be the end of Argo for them :(

• Like 1

In the few games I've played since the update, I've actually noticed less team killing, but I've only played clash so far.

The developers are gathering data this weekend and will discuss and take action next week, so have a little patience.

• Like 1

I have seen less team killing this patch. It's not the end of Argo. The player who quits a game based on a patch is a complete moron. This is a free to play, and it is a great one. People expect way to much from video games now a days. I enjoy a game for what it is. I also know what the developers have to work with on this project. It's not much... Argo has a few bugs, but nothing game breaking in my opinion. I like the fact I can just click a game mode. I hated going into server browser just to find a game. 

• Like 3

On 06/08/2017 at 2:59 PM, Oshzak said:

The player who quits a game based on a patch is a complete moron

Steady there fella

I agree, I liked it more before the update, noticed several team killings by high lvl players these last days.
I don't really like the "quick play" function either.

1 hour ago, somniosus said:

I agree, I liked it more before the update, noticed several team killings by high lvl players these last days.
I don't really like the "quick play" function either.

To all the people in this thread, Argo has received a hotfix. Server Browser is back, and we are honestly grateful that you have sticked with us and provided us with feedback. :)

• Like 7

The merging of easy and normal modes was definitely the right call, there is significantly less team killing, and the HUD being in makes playing clash much more interesting now, new players in general seem to be much less lost. The removal of the server browser however was not and I'm glad they added it back. The problem is that while this game's playerbase seems to be steadily increasing, we aren't at the amount yet to support a level based matchmaker, especially since less than 10% of the playerbase right now is level 15 and above. I'm level 16 and I noticed several times being thrown into games in South America with one side all stacked with level 20's and the other side with level 1-5's. The vast majority of the playerbase right now is in the level 1-5 range, if I was the devs I'd give this game a few more months for people to level up before rolling out such a system again. It was also a horrible limitation when I wanted to play say Clash, but the only game it would throw me in was a horrible team stack, and I couldn't use the server browser to find another clash game. 

• Like 2