On 8/5/2017 at 8:44 AM, Genghis7777 said:
All servers gone too!!?  A glitch?

They disabled the joining of non-premium servers to funnel players into utilizing the quick play features which takes into account location, rank, etc. It is in no way a method to get people to purchase the supporter pack. The reason why Premium servers were left out of this change is because the developers "...believe supporters don't feel the need to grind on low-level players."

Also, a word from the developers today:

Our choice to remove Server Browser option has proven to be somewhat complicated as the Quick Play feature does not work exactly as intended. We will be monitoring the situation over the weekend, collecting data and will react accordingly next week!

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Seddrik said:

They took off the server browser?  lol.................. 

there is still server browsing for the premium servers  but i think the idea behind the quick match could be a good one yes there are some issues that are being looked at by the Dev team but in a way it stops players looking for empty servers to farm XP  

i wouldnt say it was the end of Argo at all ..... its just a set back while the Dev team work on a hotfix to bring more even game play 

On 05/08/2017 at 2:23 PM, FenrirClaw said:

premium server 0/10 all good bye argo

It's like that since the release. We have too much severs because WE have asked for... If you want to play use the buttons raid, link, clash. Or in the quick browser.

I just want a ping under 140, which I could achieve with the server browser; sub 40 in some cases, but now with the quick play button as my only option I can only connect to Eu servers with atrocious latency. 

Could the game just be dead.... I don't think so.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Byonicol Wasya said:

It would be better if this game mode was added to arma3, as an addition.

That way it would lost all it's purpose :)

Argo was developed to be accessible to even those who don't own Arma. 

• Like 1

On 17/8/2017 at 1:52 PM, ITokyYourCookie said:

That way it would lost all it's purpose :)

Argo was developed to be accessible to even those who don't own Arma. 

I think the same. This game modes, or modules should be included in Arma 3. Not the game it self. But the game modes.