Sign in to follow this  
SK_ForcepK

Hit record

In Multiplayer the hit record is not working correctly. There is a player who tanked 3 shots in the head. It can also be netcode. And the higher the opponent's ping, the worse the hit record, some saw immortals.

shoot 5 min ago a guy in the head with  SPAR 17 - DMR 1 shoot in his face and he didn't die from 10-20m away. Then I put another shot in chest and he run away. Flanked me after a min and I died. Realy competitive.

This is nerv breaking.. shoot one dude in chest form 2-3 meters with SPAR 17, probably armor lvl 1 or no armor. I died...... 

We are investigating the issue with the soldier durability, sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.

• Like 1

Agree, its now painful to run with (worst weapon ingame) asp as it should drop non-armored and lvl1 armoured with one shot...

Running with asp1 and plain ironsights is truly hard as you cant rely on hitreg:dummy:

9 hours ago, Locklear said:

We are investigating the issue with the soldier durability, sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.

Thanks for the feedback :)