AlenBi

protection vests

• Added: Protective vests are now faction specific and should improve the friendly player distinguishing.

can somebody would explain whats is mean ?? Just before update i bought a heavy protection vest for 200 000 ! and after update the vest shows up only as a flames, !!!! wtf ? whhy vest does not work as a cloud ???? 

You buy a particular type of vest (e.g., Tactical Vest), but you do not chose its color variant anymore. In the match, the color variant of the vest in your chosen loadout is assigned to you based on your faction. It's black or brown for Flames and green/grey for Clouds. Together with the retexture of Flames Uniform, we believe this is a significant improvement for friend/foe recognition. (Money spent on vests before the last update have been refunded.)

48 minutes ago, Locklear said:

You buy a particular type of vest (e.g., Tactical Vest), but you do not chose its color variant anymore. In the match, the color variant of the vest in your chosen loadout is assigned to you based on your faction. It's black or brown for Flames and green/grey for Clouds. Together with the retexture of Flames Uniform, we believe this is a significant improvement for friend/foe recognition. (Money spent on vests before the last update have been refunded.)

The how can i wear this vest if they only 3 types of vests in armory ?? 

https://ibb.co/fomRjv

and i didnt get any money back when i bought this vest!!!!!

Go to Armory to buy the vest of your choice again, you just do not get to chose the color variant anymore, so we can help the differentiation of players' sides. However, if you think you didn't get the refund, please send me your user name so I can let it to be checked.

I have this problem too ! So people who bought vests just lost their credits ? 

Ive bought 4 different ones, so thats 800k creds out the window !?

3 hours ago, BIS_Wizard said:

Hello,

I've look into your account and you've been 700.000 AC refunded for 5 vests (2 x 50.000 AC for Tier 1 + 3 x 200.000 AC for Tier 2) . Then you've bought a new Tier 2 vest for 200.000 AC. Based on your other post I'd like to ask you if it's possible that you've simply misread the amount of credits you have (you have 1.000.000 AC instead of 100.000 AC as you mentioned)?

I had 100k before buying the lvl 2 vest,  but it shows 1mill now ! :)

Could maybe have been me misreading it ! I apologize if thats the case !