Sign in to follow this  
GhettoGrill

HUD Options ! White Crosshair

Cant find the option for this ! Is it completely gone? 

Because imo that would be weird, seeing some screens can do Crosshairs, so having it ingame evens that out !

7 hours ago, GhettoGrill said:

Cant find the option for this ! Is it completely gone? 

Because imo that would be weird, seeing some screens can do Crosshairs, so having it ingame evens that out !

Not sure why you would want crosshairs, makes it less realistic :eh:

12 hours ago, EagleByte said:

Options > Game Options > A couple from the bottom (Enable HUD)

That didnt do it ! 

4 hours ago, R0adki11 said:

Not sure why you would want crosshairs, makes it less realistic :eh:

Because markers above your teammaes doesnt ? Markers on the objectives doesnt ? 

If realistic is what you are going for, this last patch screwed it up xD

Not sure what you are after... Please be a little clearer in what you want to do.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, GhettoGrill said:

If realistic is what you are going for, this last patch screwed it up xD

I don't have any involvement in Argos development so wouldn't know. As i have made aware to you in the past that I am a volunteer community moderator and not bis employee.

4 minutes ago, EagleByte said:

Not sure what you are after... Please be a little clearer in what you want to do.

White crosshair on the screen for when you arent scoping, if it isnt in the game, i can just turn it on in my screen, but just wanted the ingame because i was used to that ! 

2 minutes ago, R0adki11 said:

I don't have any involvement in Argos development. As previously stated to you, i am a volunteer community moderator and not bis employee

Sry again :don15:

3 minutes ago, GhettoGrill said:

White crosshair on the screen for when you arent scoping, if it isnt in the game, i can just turn it on in my screen, but just wanted the ingame because i was used to that ! 

There are no crosshairs in the official servers. The only place I have seen one is in my custom clash match. 

Just now, EagleByte said:

There are no crosshairs in the official servers. The only place I have seen one is in my custom clash match. 

And on easy mode, which they say got merched with normal mode, and that HUD would be selectable, guess the crosshair is dead ! Ill just turn on my screen dot then, and have a huge advantage lol 

Just now, GhettoGrill said:

And on easy mode, which they say got merched with normal mode, and that HUD would be selectable, guess the crosshair is dead ! Ill just turn on my screen dot then, and have a huge advantage lol 

I didn't play much of easy before the update, so I guess you are right there. Anyway, I have HUD enabled and it is not there for me at the moment and I don't see any option for it. But I wouldn't say it is a huge advantage or much at all. Hip firing is not really accurate.

22 minutes ago, EagleByte said:

I didn't play much of easy before the update, so I guess you are right there. Anyway, I have HUD enabled and it is not there for me at the moment and I don't see any option for it. But I wouldn't say it is a huge advantage or much at all. Hip firing is not really accurate.

Hip firing is 100% accurate :D Just as accurate as scoping :) 

you should really try a crosshair and see :D Hip spraying is worse i guess, but who sprays :D