Flying-Coyotus

Since last update: Mk-I EMR less powerfull ?

On 05/08/2017 at 0:39 PM, Tzup said:

Specify the range/distance. I have shoot with SPAR 17 people with no armor in chest 2 times to kill them. With armor 2 i couldn't kill him.

That was some quick test at a random distance ( around 30 ft ) in the editor. However It's look like the editor is not a good reference.

i tried the Mk18 in Clash, on player with clearly no armo > impossible to have a kill with 1 hit, needs 2 or 3. Range: 300/400M

I have the same experience. My Mk18 is rarely killing in one shot after the patch, where as prior to the patch one shot was almost always enough to kill.

12 minutes ago, Captain Swaggins said:

I have the same experience. My Mk18 is rarely killing in one shot after the patch, where as prior to the patch one shot was almost always enough to kill.

Depending on the bodyarmour it may not always be a one shot kill.

As far as I know mk18 was never a straight one shoot kill. It was 1-2 shoots depending on the situation (on a non armoured target)

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Hand_Solo said:

As far as I know mk18 was never a straight one shoot kill. It was 1-2 shoots depending on the situation (on a non armoured target)

Eventhough it was not a guaranteed one shot kill, one shot was almost always enough (on non armored targets ofcourse).

1 hour ago, R0adki11 said:

Depending on the bodyarmour it may not always be a one shot kill.

You probably missed it, but it was confirmed that there was an issue with the damage in multiplayer, the damage in the editor is still the same. For example Spar-17 takes 3 hits to the upper leg in multiplayer to kill, while in the Edior it’s always a one shot kill. Locklear already confirmed that they maybe found the source of the problem, and a hotfix will be there soon.

• Like 2

Hope last patch really fixes the problem:

Fixed : Inconsistencies in receiving leg and arm damage. 

What about chest ?

8 minutes ago, flyingcoyotus said:

Hope last patch really fixes the problem:

Fixed : Inconsistencies in receiving leg and arm damage. 

What about chest ?

The chest was correct. I was able to kill with a dmr most of the players with 1 or 2 bullets in the chest. When I checked only the arms and the legs had strange behavior. So now everything is back to normal

I don't know at which range you made your test, I just made a test at 350m on DS > same problem, needs 2 hits in chest (wo body armor), whereas before it needed 1 hit.

The range of engagement of an assault rifle is about 300 meters (5.56, 7.62-39: M4, HK416, AK47 ...). The standard precision rifles (7.62-54, 308 win) are for shots up to 800/1000 meters. Over 1 km you will need bigger caliber (300, 338, 408, ...).

I can confirm that a bullet of 7.62-51/54 neutralizes a man up to 800 meters. Even if he survives, i won't be able to stand up to fight.

Another point I'm quite sure about it: some headshots doesn't work...

I have the feeling that Clouds players are more affected than Flames players, but I maybe wrong.

• Like 1

The damage is balanced around much closer distances, as the whole Argo gameplay is. Most of the hits/kills happen under 100 meters, as intended. As a result, damage on longer distances is lower then one could expect in comparison with real guns. In case you are looking for more authentic experience, I believe Arma can satisfy such needs.

• Like 2