Flying-Coyotus

Since last update: Mk-I EMR less powerfull ?

Hi,

it seems that in game the EMR is less powerfull, I run some tests in the editor, I noticed the same thing.

Some snipers have this feeling too ?

Thanks

A global nerf have been done to all the most used weapons as I saw for now. I didn't checked the LMG's and DMR IV yet.

I feel the same, my Mk-I EMR doesn't kill anymore with one or two shots.

Hi guys ! Quick update before I go to work.

I have checked how the damage was now managed.

Soon I will investigate it further details what really changed.

• Armor 2 :
    • Head : 1 hit
    • Chest : 3 hits
    • Arms : 13 hits
    • Legs : 13 hits
  • Armor 1 :
    • Chest : 2 hits
    • Arms : 8 hits
    • Legs : 10 hits
  • No armor :
    • Chest : 1 hit
    • Arms : 5 hits
    • Legs : 7 hits
  • Like 1

Neither nerf to weapons, nor buff to vests or uniforms has been done. Any change like this would be in a changelog, so you would know clearly. However, we'll make sure everything works as intended; a few test I did show no sign of anything off, though.

It's strange cause I made tests, and have same value, with no vest, chest needs 2 hits instead of 1 with EMR.

For range starting 200m, under 200m, 1 hit in chest gets a kill

With SPAR 16, chests needs 3 hits to get kill

Tried the same. With EMR, I killed a no-vest target in one chest shot. With SPAR-16, it was three. Both values are as intended and as before.

I did the last test at around 25 meters; balancing is done with 70 meters in mind, the differences are minimal.

• Like 1

I made a video:

Mk-I EMR

300 m

4 kills, each kill needed 2 hits in chest

1 hour ago, flyingcoyotus said:

ok, under 200 m > 1 hit in chest kill.

Over 200m, it needs 2 hits

Aim for the head, headshots work better :f:

Just now, R0adki11 said:

Aim for the head, headshots work better :f:

at 400, 500m it became a little bit more difficult...

4 hours ago, Locklear said:

I did the last test at around 25 meters; balancing is done with 70 meters in mind, the differences are minimal.

Sorry, that is off topic.

Can I also zero my weapons with vests? I wore green rifles with green jackets. With black - black, with sand - sand. Now there is no difference, because. I can not choose the color of the vest, I do not need rifles of different colors now. For them, I would also like to return the loans.

Now on the topic.
I also noticed a reduction in damage to my DMR rifles. Previously, it was enough to get into the case 1-2 times. Now 2-3 happens a little. So in me now it is necessary to get more than before.

Weapon colors – not now, we may look into some options in the future.

About the damage, there seems to be some discrepancy between their damage in the editor and in the multiplayer. We'll investigate. However, no intentional change in damage model has been made.

28 minutes ago, Locklear said:

Weapon colors – not now, we may look into some options in the future.

About the damage, there seems to be some discrepancy between their damage in the editor and in the multiplayer. We'll investigate. However, no intentional change in damage model has been made.

I confirm, just made the same test on DS > one hit / one kill

I can also confirm: there is no changes in editor, but something goes wrong in multiplayer. 

Mk-I and Spar-17 need 2-4 shots in chest to kill a non-armored player. 

Another strange moment: I've bought the special vest (armor tier II) for test and was killed multiple times by Mk18 snipers with one shot in chest. In editor it takes 3 shots in chest by Mk18 to kill a guy in special vest. Please check it out. 

Long range sniping like houdan or saint marie at distances over 500m i need 4-7 hits in chest for kill with spar-17 in multiplayer. now sniping  it can t be done anymore and this sucks.

I have also noticed a very big change to either the damage of the EMR or the armor values of non armored players in multiplayer. It is fairly obvious that something is different.

SPAR 17 - DMR can't kill anymore with one shoot. 10 out of 1 its a one shoot killshot I don't see snipeing as a solution now, as a sniper you can't shoot 2-3 times from far away because of the recoil. your wepon moves alot and till i reposition it the enemy is gone. In my point of view the class is dead.

The big question is why didn't it appear in the Update/Fix change log. Thats realy a very bold move not to say anything about it.

On ‎04‎.‎08‎.‎2017 at 9:14 AM, Lt.Master said:

Hi guys ! Quick update before I go to work.

I have checked how the damage was now managed.

Soon I will investigate it further details what really changed.

• Armor 2 :
    • Chest : 3 hits
    • Arms : 13 hits
    • Legs : 13 hits
  • Armor 1 :
    • Chest : 2 hits
    • Arms : 8 hits
    • Legs : 10 hits
  • No armor :
    • Chest : 1 hit
    • Arms : 5 hits
    • Legs : 7 hits

Specify the range/distance. I have shoot with SPAR 17 people with no armor in chest 2 times to kill them. With armor 2 i couldn't kill him.

1 hour ago, Tzup said:

The big question is why didn't it appear in the Update/Fix change log. Thats realy a very bold move not to say anything about it.

23 hours ago, Locklear said:

My guess on this is that the difficulty setting "Additonal body armor" was enabled by accident, the one that is used in Arma 3 Easy setting. I guess QA missed it :dozingoff:

Armor=1;		// Gives you improved body armor, tank armor etc

• Like 1

after severals round in clash > the EMR (seems same thing for Mk18) is totally useless... Needs 2 ou 3 hits to kill...

It is like shooting with 22 lr...