13 minutes ago, pierremgi said:

It was the case prior you "affirm"? or just "suggest"? I'm mad.

At least, even in international language, a question ends by a "?". For someone still learning, may I suggest you use this kind of sentences? always preferable at any wrong affirmation. How many time did you use it? Never.

I'm not emotional for my script. Just having some temptation right now, concerning your posts. But, no reason to feed the troll.

No, I tried to UNDERSTAND your script. Again. I am learning SQF or try to understand how a script is built. Then I asked you (see https://forums.bistudio.com/forums/topic/208924-editor-vs-mp-server/?do=findComment&comment=3221788) and that's all. Lets please stop it now. Im done here. Sorry if you are mad because of nothing. Bye and good luck to solve the problem.

15 minutes ago, sarogahtyp said:

@pierremgi

thx for showing the usage of that EH. Seems to be very usefull

Tkx. The reason why i spent time to answer everyone here. For all other readers.

It's a powerful EH. A "set" one, instead of "add" one as you can see. And, furthermore, it is not stackable. So, you have to write one EH of this type, and just one, with all the stuff you need for action. And it will be in "competition" with addons ones if any. The last one crushes the previous one.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, scheintot2 said:

Bye and good luck to solve the problem.

Already solved ages ago, for me!

I'd rather have some return of helicopterEnthousiast but it seems not interested in. Perhaps, your confusion?

My fault here. Sorry pierremgi but I copied the wrong script. It was not me not interested in your solution. It's just that I thought the code quoted was the same with the initial one but I was wrong. Nevertheless, I tried yours too but it didn't work for me. Maybe its the mods I use:

CBA

ASR AI3

Advanced Rappelling

Advanced Urban Rappelling

Kunduz, Afghanistan

But my mission is dependant on this content so I cannot try disabling them.

And no need for tensions guys. Saying you are mad can even be friendly. It should indeed be avoided but other guys call their friends a@#h*&$#  :h:

Not trying to take sides, just trying to focus the topic on the problem. Thanks

4 hours ago, sarogahtyp said:

did u try to lock the turret on all clients?

[tran0,[[0,0],true]] remoteExec ["lockTurret", -2];
[tran0,true] remoteExec ["lockDriver", -2];

Tried this one too. Sorry with all of those quotes it bypassed my attention. No go here either sadly

53 minutes ago, helicopterenthusiast said:

My fault here. Sorry pierremgi but I copied the wrong script. It was not me not interested in your solution. It's just that I thought the code quoted was the same with the initial one but I was wrong. Nevertheless, I tried yours too but it didn't work for me. Maybe its the mods I use:

CBA

ASR AI3

Advanced Rappelling

Advanced Urban Rappelling

Kunduz, Afghanistan

But my mission is dependant on this content so I cannot try disabling them.

And no need for tensions guys. Saying you are mad can even be friendly. It should indeed be avoided but other guys call their friends a@#h*&$#  :h:

Not trying to take sides, just trying to focus the topic on the problem. Thanks

Okay, I've tried his code now and it works for me too. I hosted a lan and tested it with two instances of arma 3. I also used an RHS vehicle and got a lot of mods active. I don't think it is a problem with mods but who knows.

compatible with  advanced rappelling and urban rappelling at least. tested. Probably ASR AI3, very preemptive mod, i guess, already changing menus. I avoid this kind of mod.

Verify the name of your transport, we never know...

but, ASR AI3 could probably jam also sarogahtyp solution.

Remaining solution, workaround?:

- already placed AI crew in helo (setcaptive true if useful)

- hide them

- unhide them for flight/ride,... or delete them, meeting a condition (if a player, with pilot trait, is close to the helo or something like that).

Just tested for panther, on hosted/client

[tran0,true] remoteExec ["lockDriver",tran0];
[tran0,[[0],true]] remoteExec ["lockTurret",tran0];
[tran0,[[1],true]] remoteExec ["lockTurret",tran0];

works for me...

Verify the name of your transport, we never know...

Done that again although the vehicle positions block works in the editor so it must be correct.

Since everything works for you guys ASR AI 3 is most likely the one causing the issue. Who knows? Maybe in a future ASR AI 3 version it will all work.

I don't know what is wrong with this addon but it also created an addon requirement for the missions we created :whatsthat:

And I would stop using it but it makes AI so much better that vanilla AI now seems terrible for us.

Anyways thanks for all the help :thumbs-up:

If yes AI spawns server side then non of the clients needs asr AI.
The EH mentioned by pierremgi should be used client side only.
That means that both parts can run on different machines and should not cause any issue because they just can't override anything...

sent from mobile using Tapatalk

• Like 1