2 hours ago, major-stiffy said:

Another weird thing was 2 buildings were destroyed and one was covering all but his arm. Have no clue how they were in ruins. I looked in the editor to see if they were in ruins on purpose buy the weren't.

My only guess an RPG guy might have tried to shoot my Ifrit on the way in because I killed one nearby.

Or possibly the Stomper exploded on spawn and it's wreck had been cleared before you got there.

8 hours ago, alky_lee said:

Stomper exploded

Bingo, that's it.

8 hours ago, major-stiffy said:

Bingo, that's it.

I can add code that protects the stomper at spawn but it can have unintended consequences

QVDAeY7.png

JFjwkl0.png

4ouRo1q.png

• Haha 2

Just curious !  what code are you using to spawn the vehicle ?

I haven't ever see this !

5 minutes ago, GEORGE FLOROS GR said:

The Stomper is a normal part of Pilgrimage

Spoiler

normally found in the vicinity of the body,

although it does patrol the area and may become damaged or destroyed . If it does the gravedigger script will remove it.

n2NWOym.png

JrayECp.png

bQ2k0PO.png

zwIrLIq.png

• Like 1

Thanks guys. Embarrassed to admit it's the first time I've "used" the editor. Looked at it before, sighed, and closed it.

After one of Gunter's youtube videos I was good to go. So much easier than trying to find the classnames(?) of objects and editing mission files.

On 5/27/2019 at 4:02 PM, alky_lee said:

That means that the mission.sqm file has been binarised and can't be edited.

Items can be added to the boat by opening the mission in the editor, selecting the boat and editing the loadout from there.

On 5/27/2019 at 9:18 PM, major-stiffy said:

Yup, what Alky said, very easy to do within the editor. No messing with scripts.  Search motorboat on the left side in the editor > equipment storage IIRC.

• Like 1

EO, do you have plans for doing Sullen Skies and Ambient Birds for Kujari and Al Rayak?

On 5/28/2019 at 5:54 AM, EO said:

Lots of beautiful churches on Livonia...

On 5/30/2019 at 8:35 PM, GEORGE FLOROS GR said:

On 5/30/2019 at 8:55 PM, alky_lee said:

The Stomper is a normal part of Pilgrimage

Reveal hidden contents

normally found in the vicinity of the body,

although it does patrol the area and may become damaged or destroyed . If it does the gravedigger script will remove it.

Just to prove me wrong. In my next mission, on Malden, I came across the Stomper near Le Port in the south and found the body in Lolisse 5 hours later. The tracking system was working well. I was tracked all the way and they accurately predicted my destination. There was a fully occupied Marid, a viper team and two other teams waiting there for me. Two other teams came in behind me as well as some AAF in a Strider who never stood a chance and never really helped at all.

081A1D276090A7D47B1BDE96554DA43F57B01D95

• Like 1

Pilgrimage Livonia 1.95C

Some minor fixes after DLC release

Contact DLC it's needed.

A new version with a few adjustments:

Added some Holy places;

After the last dev branch update, added LDF static weapons in LDF checkpoints;

Added LDF Mk6 mortar;

Starting points in all 4 cardinal points of the map, with car.

new version link:

Pilgrimage Livonia

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

A new update for Livonia port, with some minor fixes after DLC release, and some "holy places" added, link above.

2 hours ago, major-stiffy said:

Would love to play it but I refuse to buy their DLC.

Your loss, its fantastic. Easily the best campaign BIS have ever done.

5 hours ago, vafana said:

A new update for Livonia port, with some minor fixes after DLC release, and some "holy places" added, link above.

Thanks for the update Vafana, looking forward to playing it again once I finish my current Livonia Pilgrimage run

• Like 1

They won't fix the basic issues with Arma, why should I continue to give then $$. No loss to me, haven't spend a dime.

Your loss, its fantastic. Easily the best campaign BIS have ever done.

...not to mention a large beautiful terrain!

• Like 1

10 hours ago, vafana said:

The mission file has been updated and available in the first post.

• Thanks 1

CLA CLAFGHAN

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=761349672

CUP Terrains - Core required.

PM to Alky

claclaghen.jpg

Even though this is a land locked terrain there is a river up north where you will spawn in one of two locations no matter what you select at mission start. Spawn will be with a boat.

• Like 1

One of the mods unlocked this thread, looks like when Alky updates the first post anti-spam takes over and hides it. Going forward we will have to alert a mod if it happens again. R0adki11 was the one who unlocked it today.

Any who, Chern Redux terrain has been updated and so has my release of Pilgrimage for it. Going to hold off sending it to Alky.

Edit: I just read this from Alky.

NOTE: As of 19 August 2019, I will no longer be updating this forum. This is due to the forum becoming locked every time I update it. It is just untenable.

Your call Alky. It is a major pain. When I pm'd roadkill he unlocked it straight away. Hope you reconsider.

5 hours ago, major-stiffy said:

Edit: I just read this from Alky.

Your call Alky. It is a major pain. When I pm'd roadkill he unlocked it straight away. Hope you reconsider.

I did PM Roadkill previously when the forum was hidden and he didn't get the message for several days and he told me to use the report to moderator thing which obviously hasn't worked this time. I PM'd a different moderator, but he still hasn't read the message after a week. The funny thing this only started happening this year. It was fine before that. 

People can still post their own links to the forum but I will avoid updating the first post.

I wonder, if anyone knows, what's the actual cause - what in the first post each update triggers spam alert. 

1 hour ago, Rydygier said:

I wonder, if anyone knows, what's the actual cause - what in the first post each update triggers spam alert. 

I think it’s to do with the number of hyperlinks within it. I’ve tried to reduce the number but each port has at least 2 links.

EDIT: Currently 103 links within the post

Edited by alky_lee

11 hours ago, alky_lee said:

I did PM Roadkill previously when the forum was hidden and he didn't get the message for several days and he told me to use the report to moderator thing which obviously hasn't worked this time. I PM'd a different moderator, but he still hasn't read the message after a week. The funny thing this only started happening this year. It was fine before that. 

People can still post their own links to the forum but I will avoid updating the first post.

The reason i asked you to use the report post feature of the forum as it alerts all the moderating team in the moderation area of the forums, which all moderators check. If you a PM a moderator you may not get an immediate response, especially as we are only volunteer community members (none of us are BI employees), sometimes real life commitments get in the way. Its likely the new anti-spam software that the BI Web Team added maybe causing the issues, i will report the issue and alert the Arma3 Community Manager to see if we can resolve the situation going forward.

- Thanks

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, R0adki11 said:

i will report the issue and alert the Arma3 Community Manager to see if we can resolve the situation going forward.

That would be very helpful. Thank you.

On 8/25/2019 at 5:45 AM, R0adki11 said:

i will report the issue and alert the Arma3 Community Manager to see if we can resolve the situation going forward.

Any progress on this?