Since I played a few rounds of Anizay I added more structures at key locations to give AI places to hide. Link to Anizay Pilgrimage SP RC4 PM to Alky.

4 hours ago, major-stiffy said:

Since I played a few rounds of Anizay I added more structures at key locations to give AI places to hide. Link to Anizay Pilgrimage SP RC4 PM to Alky.

Link has been updated in 1st post to the newer version.

• Like 1

Tried the Kobbvatn port. Very picturesque map with some interesting strongholds, although the armour didn't have a lot of room to spawn. My starting point was within 700m of an airfield. Smoke from that direction at the start was probably the armour colliding with the buildings judging by the damage when I returned with the body. Luckily, the gunship flew into the side of a mountain.

F1E183360D0F2890B556A1F78AD8445600D67507

20B6689F222D5EAE37D9DA52EF0A9A8D25BA5765

31C12CF88F6D8975759543CFE1FB6F94B4F3C71B

• Like 1

Small update for Namalsk:

I'm not sure if my port will work if you just add the mods to your list and play. I saved my port with the mods active and sent the updated version to Alkey so either way you should be good to go.

The authors of this terrain have made two patches:

1) Lighting as well as many fixes,

2) Railway lines AI movement fix

These are two separate mods and you can find them here

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1618441957

and here

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1618365602

(file sent to Alky-Lee)

20 hours ago, pvt. partz said:

Small update for Namalsk:

I'm not sure if my port will work if you just add the mods to your list and play. I saved my port with the mods active and sent the updated version to Alkey so either way you should be good to go.

The authors of this terrain have made two patches:

1) Lighting as well as many fixes,

2) Railway lines AI movement fix

These are two separate mods and you can find them here

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1618441957

and here

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1618365602

(file sent to Alky-Lee)

Updated in first post. I've included the mods as they are probably dependencies now.

• Thanks 1

Currently working on porting Beketov. It is a land locked terrain but instead of spawning with a car you'll spawn at various lakes with a boat.

I decided to make only 4 spawn points, 1 each N,S,E & W.

CUP core will be required.

Stay tuned.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, major-stiffy said:

Currently working on porting Beketov. It is a land locked terrain but instead of spawning with a car you'll spawn at various lakes with a boat.

I decided to make only 4 spawn points, 1 each N,S,E & W.

CUP core will be required.

Stay tuned.

Here it is.

Alky, please add to OP. Thank you.

Hideouts seem reasonable at 100%. Checkpoints are a lot at 100%, recommend if using start at 50% or less depending on your play style.

Careful of hideouts spawning just outside the perimeter dead zone shown red.

Playing in debug mode shows the terrain seems to play nice with this mission.

Any issues or feedback let me know. Enjoy !

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, vafana said:

@alky_lee

I made a port for Kujari map:

Added to the first post. May not be visible straight away, as the update is awaiting moderation.

Some of you may have noticed that this forum topic has not been available for the last day or so. When I updated the first post, it looks like I upset an anti-spam algorithm which put everything into limbo awaiting approval by a moderator which never happened.

• Like 1

I liked the Kujari terrain that @Vafana did so I added some of my own flavors to his release.

Removed multiple marker capability.
Added more stronghold and airport locations plus Added more structures to them. (but not a lot).

Holster weapon with AddAction.

More stuff in boat on spawn.

PM to Alky

• Like 1

9 hours ago, major-stiffy said:

I liked the Kujari terrain that @Vafana did so I added some of my own flavors to his release.

Removed multiple marker capability.
Added more stronghold and airport locations plus Added more structures to them. (but not a lot).

Holster weapon with AddAction.

More stuff in boat on spawn.

PM to Alky

First post has been updated. It looks like every time I update the first post now the update requires approval by moderators. This leads to a period where the topic isn’t visible. Please don’t panic.

I will look at reducing the number of hyperlinks in case that upsets the spam bot. I will be releasing a new port to Al Rayak soon.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

First of all, kudos to Vafana and Major-Stiffy for the port of the  Kujari terrain to Pilgrimage. What fun!

My question to all is how do I place different/additional items in the boat at the beginning of this mission?

My knowledge of code is extremely limited but I'm not afraid of looking at files and by trial and error trying to see how to modify them. In the past I have gone to the mission.sqm file and used Notepad++ to find and edit the appropriate lines. For example I usually change the part of the code that says: "value="[[[[],[]],[[""30Rnd_9x21_Green_Mag""],[6]],[[""Binocular"",""FirstAidKit"" etc to add ""NVGogglesB_blk_F"",""hgun_mas_grach_F_sd"" etc. (I usually start my missions at midnight on the insane setting in my underwear with a pistol, one clip, and night vision goggles.)

In the Kujari port (and some other ports) the mission file is in the form of "  SOH NUL NUL Item109 NUL-VT SOH­ Item110 NUL~FF SOH NUL NUL Item111NUL Q" etc. I can't figure out. Where's the boat? Where are the items? Any help would be mostly appreciated.

38 minutes ago, shoki said:

First of all, kudos to Vafana and Major-Stiffy for the port of the  Kujari terrain to Pilgrimage. What fun!

My question to all is how do I place different/additional items in the boat at the beginning of this mission?

My knowledge of code is extremely limited but I'm not afraid of looking at files and by trial and error trying to see how to modify them. In the past I have gone to the mission.sqm file and used Notepad++ to find and edit the appropriate lines. For example I usually change the part of the code that says: "value="[[[[],[]],[[""30Rnd_9x21_Green_Mag""],[6]],[[""Binocular"",""FirstAidKit"" etc to add ""NVGogglesB_blk_F"",""hgun_mas_grach_F_sd"" etc. (I usually start my missions at midnight on the insane setting in my underwear with a pistol, one clip, and night vision goggles.)

In the Kujari port (and some other ports) the mission file is in the form of "  SOH NUL NUL Item109 NUL-VT SOH­ Item110 NUL~FF SOH NUL NUL Item111NUL Q" etc. I can't figure out. Where's the boat? Where are the items? Any help would be mostly appreciated.

That means that the mission.sqm file has been binarised and can't be edited. 

Items can be added to the boat by opening the mission in the editor, selecting the boat and editing the loadout from there.

Ported to G.O.S. Al Rayak and published to Steam at the address below

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1752870681

AF416DCFF9F8E91F0DE135DF5739E7EA3545964A

• Like 1

Yup, what Alky said, very easy to do within the editor. No messing with scripts.  Search motorboat on the left side in the editor > equipment storage IIRC.

Lots of beautiful churches on Livonia...

• Like 1

8 hours ago, EO said:

Lots of beautiful churches on Livonia...

Is that DLC ? I can't find it.

Yeah man, it comes with the new Contact DLC, only available on Dev Branch at the moment......sorry, maybe it's a little premature to expect a port so soon, but it's a really nice map with a lot of new religious buildings.  

• Like 1

On 5/27/2019 at 6:16 PM, alky_lee said:

Ported to G.O.S. Al Rayak

Found the body in Rash Kbar but couldn't get close enough to load him.  ☹️

1 hour ago, major-stiffy said:

Found the body in Rash Kbar but couldn't get close enough to load him.  ☹️

I was afraid that it could be a problem in a couple of towns as the streets are so tight,  but it would depend where the body was.  I could remove those 2 towns from the array  but they are so obviously holy places. I had a quad bike and doubted I could get close enough, but the body wasn't there, just lots of CSAT.

Another weird thing was 2 buildings were destroyed and one was covering all but his arm. Have no clue how they were in ruins. I looked in the editor to see if they were in ruins on purpose buy the weren't.

My only guess an RPG guy might have tried to shoot my Ifrit on the way in because I killed one nearby.