Thank you so much for adding the green icon to identify the POW's location. He can be a real pain to find at times! :)

Is it possible to trigger this, only after interrogating the nearby officer? I've spotted the POW, even though i'm still a distance from a stronghold. 

Desktop-Screenshot-2018-12-27-19-08-44-5

Now that was an epic trip back to the boat (Tembalen). It was the first time I used this Medevac vehicle, it looked sturdy. I got attacked bu a Kajman literally 100m away from the boat. I managed to hide in that small compound up the hill, bring the Kajman down with 2 AAs and still manage to bring the Medevac home, just on the rims. The Medevac's status was all white, with only the wheels in red, and that after 2 passes and about 4 bursts.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

32 minutes ago, major-stiffy said:

Anyone else seeing this error?

CUP have messed up CUP Core with the latest update and have introduced a dependency between CUP Core and Chernarus Winter which throws up an error if CUP Terrains aren't loaded. There's another message about a bar gate. Neither are fatal and you can ignore them. Having CUP terrains loaded will avoid the error messages except for the bar gate one. CUP are working on a hotfix.

Ah OK. thanks

I was able to start a new game with just Core and Lingor but wasn't able to continue unless had Maps also.

Was looking to update another terrain.

Already updated to latest 1.95 except for this small update by Rydygier.

Lingor
Tanoa
Chernarus redux
Rosche
Anizay
Isla Duala
Australia
Malden
Dingor

Spoiler

Tiny update: 1.951. Changelog:

- fixed: if mission starts at night,  always should be given SMG compatible with added flashlight (normal difficulty). 

Not counting version number, the only change was made in the JRInit.sqf, at this line:

if ((daytime < 4.5) or (daytime > 19)) then

into:

if ((RYD_JR_Daytime < 4.5) or (RYD_JR_Daytime > 19)) then

NOT UPDATED

vidda
tembelan
kobbvatn
kerma islands
stratis
Cambodia

Lythium
Sahrani
Taunus
Chernarus Winter
Chernarus

Anyone have a suggestion from these or another terrain?

• Thanks 1

How about Summa?

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1598087521&insideModal=0&requirelogin=1

Major-stiffy (and alky-lee, pvt. partz, rsoftokz, et al) I want to express my heartfelt thanks for the countless hours you have spent making Pilgrimage maps for us to play on. And, of course, many thanks to the big kahuna himself Rydygier! According to my steam account, over the past four years I have logged 4000+ hours playing this game . (Yeah, I know, I need to get a life.) Could not have had so much fun without all your efforts. Thanks again.

Shoki

• Like 4

6 hours ago, shoki said:

How about Summa?

It's pretty small but I'll give it a go.

It's a land locked terrain but there is a body of water close to the center. I'm just going to make one spawn point on that water with a boat instead of using a car.

I'll test it for spawning of checkpoints, AI, abandoned vehicles, etc. and if looks decent I'll release it.

Thanks for the kind words and suggestion.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, shoki said:

How about Summa?

Sent PM to alky to add to OP.

45 minutes ago, major-stiffy said:

Mission has been added to first post.

Since it's a small map only has 20 churches.

Several dozen possibilities for checkpoints but of the dozen I saw in debug, only one spawned.

Suggest setting checkpoints to 100%

Titus Groan having a go at the Isla Duala port. (Or the dangers of hitch hiking)

• Like 1

Your a better player than me...for sure. I've tried FP but for me it's a respawn fest! I noticed you jump out of a building and hurt yourself. Have you tried that Urban repel mod? It's great for sneaking out the back and flanking them!

Always enjoy watching your vids

1 hour ago, pvt. partz said:

Your a better player than me...for sure. I've tried FP but for me it's a respawn fest! I noticed you jump out of a building and hurt yourself. Have you tried that Urban repel mod? It's great for sneaking out the back and flanking them!

Always enjoy watching your vids

Errr   ... That's not me. I think he was going to rappel but it didn't work.

I play almost totally in FPV now, unless driving a tank or a Hunter or a heli with autohover

21 hours ago, alky_lee said:

Errr   ... That's not me. I think he was going to rappel but it didn't work.

Oh, lol I see now. I thought that was you posting a vid'

• Like 1

On 1/6/2019 at 3:20 PM, major-stiffy said:

Have been playing this for a week. Five pilgrimages so far. The map is beautiful and interesting with varied terrain. Thank you, I love it! The massive barbed wire sections are great especially when under fire. Lack of gas stations not an issue at all since the map is so small. Interestingly, I have not yet come across a checkpoint (setting is at 100%). Hideouts yes, checkpoint no.

Also for the first time ever playing Pilgrimage I came across two brothers! One early on in a game in the middle of nowhere in a field with no church around and with no "load into vehicle" option. Definitely the dead brother character. Later I found a second "actionable" brother by a church kilometers away that I spirited back to my boat. Go figure.

Thanks again.

• Like 1

On 1/13/2019 at 2:12 PM, shoki said:

I have not yet come across a checkpoint

I noted this too in debug mode. The crossroads do not have clear areas around them. Of say 12 or so possible location Ryd's scripts tried to use I saw only one checkpoint spawn. I did not see any on my play either. We are SOL I guess.

Played through Summa again and saw one checkpoint even though set at 100%, so this looks like the norm.

After finding the body and on my way back to the spawn point I saw a boat in a wooded area (no water) so I pulled over and unload body.

Lesson learned again is the scripts were really designed for Altis and strange things can happen on other terrains and how they are made.

On 1/5/2019 at 10:04 AM, major-stiffy said:

looking to update another terrain.

Thoughts?

On 1/5/2019 at 8:04 AM, major-stiffy said:

Was looking to update another terrain.

Namalsk and Vidda

• Like 1

1 hour ago, pvt. partz said:

.. you can find those in my Sig

They all seem to go to the same dropbox page that only lists Pilgrimage in Altis.

Also, are they updated to the latest v.1.95? Thank you for porting these!

ah, I had them all grouped in the same folder. I'll fix it when I get home. Thanks for the heads up.

On 1/16/2019 at 9:26 PM, shoki said:

are they updated to the latest v.1.95?

Anything I do will include all the latest updates.

I have updated a few of  my favorites in my sig'. There are a couple more and when I get them done I'll link them to Alky.