Intel check distance was reduced.

Intelcheck.sqf
if ((_pos distance (_x select 0)) < (700 + (random 1500))) then

Normally was

if ((_pos distance (_x select 0)) < (1500 + (random 2500))) then

Well I just downloaded the one Alky has linked to and it does show the unrevised version of Intelcheck distance.

Alky you can change the one's we have uploaded or find the latest one https://1drv.ms/u/s!Al4irMhnXznahUgufpbK0V827Wbh

My full changelog for this map.

Spoiler

MainLoop.sqf

Replaced Lingor with Malden

JrInit.sqf

{
        if (((_x select 0) distance _pos) < 100) exitWith {_tooClose = true};
        }
    foreach _assigned;

Changed to

{
        if (((_x select 0) distance _pos) < 50) exitWith {_tooClose = true};
        }
    foreach _assigned;

Added back enable player fatigue

Added  more checkpoints.

Added more churches

Added more airfields

Added more holyplaces

init.sqf, PW_holsterAction.sqf added
_holster = [] execVM "PW_HolsterAction.sqf";

Changed holster script in PW_HolsterAction.sqf

waitUntil {(!isNull player) and (alive player)};

player addAction [ "<t color='#FF1493'>Holster Weapon" , { player action [ "hideWeapon", player, player, 101 ] }, [], 1, false, true, "", "currentWeapon player != '' && vehicle player == player", -1, false ];
player addAction [ "<t color='#FF1493'>Weapon in hands", { player action [ "hideWeapon", player, player, 0 ] },   [], 1, false, true, "", "currentWeapon player == '' && vehicle player == player && { primaryWeapon player != '' } ", -1, false ];

Removed airfield at [7562.06,10497.25,0]

Tweaked military bases

Intelcheck.sqf
if ((_pos distance (_x select 0)) < (700 + (random 1500))) then

Remove multiple waypoint markers.

5 hours ago, fragmentpruts said:

Ok, I like Malden but will have a look at those other small islands then!

Major Stiffy has provided an updated mission with reduced intel area, and I have edited (not tested) mine similarly. Updated links are in the first post.

Had to try out a quick test mission. How did I miss the fact that there was a chapel in La Trinite that wasn't crossed off.

QtLra4Z.png

eRn5u2g.png

JrInit.sqf

{
        if (((_x select 0) distance _pos) < 100) exitWith {_tooClose = true};
        }
    foreach _assigned;

Changed to

{
        if (((_x select 0) distance _pos) < 50) exitWith {_tooClose = true};
        }
    foreach _assigned;

100 was reduced to 50. I can only assume 50 is too much, could reduce to 25 or ?

On 2-4-2018 at 2:18 PM, alky_lee said:

Major Stiffy has provided an updated mission with reduced intel area, and I have edited (not tested) mine similarly. Updated links are in the first post.

Superb,  I'll try it out soon!

@alky_lee,  a quick test mission?  In 9 hours :-)    ... and only 4 reverts.  Thumbs up!

On 4/4/2018 at 7:44 AM, major-stiffy said:

100 was reduced to 50. I can only assume 50 is too much, could reduce to 25 or ?

.5 ?

1 hour ago, fragmentpruts said:

Superb,  I'll try it out soon!

@alky_lee,  a quick test mission?  In 9 hours :-)    ... and only 4 reverts.  Thumbs up!

Don't believe the 4 reverts. It was definitely a lot more than that I'm sure. I was surrounded by two truckloads of infantry reinforcements, recon patrols and infantry from a stronghold. I had an impressive list of kills and still I was surrounded, and with only 1 round left in my pistol. They were shooting me through walls and everything, and again when I got into the stronghold into a cargo tower. I am currently working on a further update that re-works the initial landing areas, so at least the boat is near to the shore. I might also add one or two surprises at the same time.

10 minutes ago, pvt. partz said:

.5 ?

What are you trying to do? What is too close to what?

12 hours ago, alky_lee said:

What are you trying to do?

...it's a joke.:f:

On 4/4/2018 at 7:44 AM, major-stiffy said:

This is the distance the churches have to be apart in order to get a save. Malden has a cluster of churches in La Trinite and they appear to be closer than 50m. I assume Alky that was why you wondered why one church wasn't saved in La Trinite.

I started Malden yesterday and picked major-stiffy lasted version but this doesn't wanted to start.  I had the options menu and then it loads everything but would not actually start.  Did not test more so thats all info I have for now.

Alky_lee version had no problems for me and it great to see only a few churches crossed of when gathering intell. 

Thank you guys!

38 minutes ago, fragmentpruts said:

I started Malden yesterday and picked major-stiffy lasted version but this doesn't wanted to start.  I had the options menu and then it loads everything but would not actually start.  Did not test more so thats all info I have for now.

Alky_lee version had no problems for me and it great to see only a few churches crossed of when gathering intell. 

Thank you guys!

Me too. WTF? I look into it, thanks.

10 hours ago, major-stiffy said:

This is the distance the churches have to be apart in order to get a save. Malden has a cluster of churches in La Trinite and they appear to be closer than 50m. I assume Alky that was why you wondered why one church wasn't saved in La Trinite.

The reason it wasn't saved was because the body was there. I just failed to notice it, and instead went further north to check the chapel next to an airfield where a Tigris moved into an excellent defensive position behind some rocks. I got a bit impatient in Lolisse and just steamed in against some infantry without realising there was a roadblock behind me, with a static MG and Iftit HMG laying into me.. I could have saved a few hours if I'd realised.

Another question.  In the beginning of Pilgrimage there was a mod called dynamic weather,  wich would be very nice in this mission but id does not work (anymore).  I can't realy find other mods doing this.  I did find something but I don't understand how to make it work.

Sombody knows about a nice weather mod?  Would love it!

Starting Malden now :-)

Cheers

On 4/6/2018 at 1:48 PM, major-stiffy said:

Me too. WTF? I look into it, thanks.

Fixed. PMing Alky new file.

6 minutes ago, major-stiffy said:

New file uploaded.

Malden by Major Stiffy

Link in the fist post.

My version of the Malden mission has been updated with new starting locations. The boat should now be closer, but if it lands on your head let me know so that I can adjust the position.  I've also added something extra to some northern parts of the island. A mine detector may be useful although probably not essential.

Malden by Alky Lee

First post has been updated.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, major-stiffy said:

4 hours ago, alky_lee said:

My version of the Malden mission has been updated with new starting locations. The boat should now be closer, but if it lands on your head let me know so that I can adjust the position.  I've also added something extra to some northern parts of the island. A mine detector may be useful although probably not essential.

Malden by Alky Lee

First post has been updated.

Great!  Looking forward to it!

Playing the major-stiffy Malden version now.  Had a great time so far!!  Thanks. But I think the body is lost somewhere inside a rock or something.  I'm at a churche where the stomper was but there is no sign of the body and the game does not save and does not put a cross over the churche!   Is there a way to cheat and get the body back? 

1 minute ago, fragmentpruts said:

Playing the major-stiffy Malden version now.  Had a great time so far!!  Thanks. But I think the body is lost somewhere inside a rock or something.  I'm at a churche where the stomper was but there is no sign of the body and the game does not save and does not put a cross over the churche!   Is there a way to cheat and get the body back? 

You have to have line of sight on the body in order to get the save. I believe the body is within 100m of the church. One tip is to set your terrain details to low which will remove the grass, etc. which should make it easier to find him.

1 hour ago, fragmentpruts said:

Sometimes the body may get glitched into a rock, and even underneath the church floor. Even after destroying the church I still couldn't retrieve the body. Using the camera from the debug console you may be able to check in/under the church and nearby rocks to find the body and teleport the player to the body to load it into the vehicle and then teleport the player back outside. 

XSmmvaX.png

Ready for a challenge? Want to traverse the wide open spaces of Western Australia? Now's your chance. I've just uploaded a port of the mission set in Australia.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ypl5h2z3vylcnue/Pilgrimage_Australia_AK1.australia.pbo?dl=0

The map is very large and only available from Armaholic so may take some time to download, but I think it is worth it. It has many varied types of terrain, from deserts to mountains. Please note: the western area of the map is sparsely unpopulated with large empty spaces, so use of a vehicle is strongly advised. Also, the chances of finding extra boats are limited due to the size of the map (40km x 40km although land area is not much bigger than Altis)

AHaiGQD.png

NwlXe4I.png

Ka5CHVW.png

pmVNycD.png

1aLZYdb.png

Ij9RZFQ.png

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, alky_lee said:

The map is very large and only available from Armaholic

Well that sux.

Thanks !

35 minutes ago, major-stiffy said:

Well that sux.

Thanks !

I think it took me over 4 hours to download it while I went to watch the grass grow, which didn't because it was winter.

On 10-4-2018 at 1:44 AM, alky_lee said:

Sometimes the body may get glitched into a rock, and even underneath the church floor. Even after destroying the church I still couldn't retrieve the body. Using the camera from the debug console you may be able to check in/under the church and nearby rocks to find the body and teleport the player to the body to load it into the vehicle and then teleport the player back outside. 

XSmmvaX.png

Great thanks!  I had some very nice gaming time playing those missions.  I have to quit now for some time.  

Cheers!

• Like 1

Hello, 

Does anyone know of a mod which will allow you to move all inventory from one vehicle to another? I thought it would be useful for Pilgrimage, but I haven't been able to find anything. 

• Like 1