Pilgrimage in Cambodia. The Real GIJoe!

Here is the latest works of Pilgrimage to be played in Cambodia or to be more precise Prei Khmaoch Luong. The latest release of this terrain required a few changes to be made.

Besides the necessary changes I have also added many new features. You can find all of this information in the download. This particular port is a complete rework consisting of everything I could muster to make it a true American/Asian conflict that raged for years in this part of the world.

Everything you need to know is listed in the attached download.

PS: Give Alke_lee a little time to post the link

8 hours ago, major-stiffy said:

Well, I can't do any more to it cause Steam removed it from my workshop folder...

The issue above, with me being stuck like @SanginVet at the Pilgrimage logo was not about Taviana but the Kerama Islands.

5 hours ago, pvt. partz said:

Pilgrimage in Cambodia. The Real GIJoe!

Here is the latest works of Pilgrimage to be played in Cambodia or to be more precise Prei Khmaoch Luong. The latest release of this terrain required a few changes to be made.

Besides the necessary changes I have also added many new features. You can find all of this information in the download. This particular port is a complete rework consisting of everything I could muster to make it a true American/Asian conflict that raged for years in this part of the world.

Everything you need to know is listed in the attached download.

PS: Give Alke_lee a little time to post the link

First post has been updated with the new mission files.

3 hours ago, neofit said:

The issue above, with me being stuck like @SanginVet at the Pilgrimage logo was not about Taviana but the Kerama Islands.

Got it will test today with your settings.

On 3/3/2018 at 4:58 AM, neofit said:

@major-stiffy

There is indeed a problem with the Kerama Islands map mission. When you start or restart the mission, it does get stuck on the black screen with the "Pilgrimage" logo. For minutes. Nothing is happening, I can see the CPU in real-time on my G19's LCD. If I hit Esc I get the Escape menu with the beach I spawned on as background. When I Continue, I am back at the "Pilgrimage" logo. I have to "Save&Exit" then "Resume", then the game gives me a 1 second "Pilgrimage" logo and I can play. I did this to me twice, whether I wait 2 minutes at the logo or 10 seconds.

I started Kerama with no mods only the required addons (2). I used your settings.

I didn't see any issues loading or resuming the game, here's a vid I took:

Maybe it's a mod?

On 2/19/2018 at 6:47 PM, major-stiffy said:

What map you want?

A Pilgrimage on every map to the people! In case you are bored: Tembelan

@neofit

Yes, I just sent you a private message with my mailing address. Whatever you send, I promise, I'll divvy up equally!

?

Seriously, the closest Salvation Army or Wounded Warrior Project will be fine with me.

8 hours ago, neofit said:

A Pilgrimage on every map to the people! In case you are bored: Tembelan

Sweet. I'll take a looky see.

1 hour ago, pvt. partz said:

Seriously, the closest Salvation Army or Wounded Warrior Project will be fine with me.

Come on, I am seeing donation links almost everywhere, you guys should set up one each. Good work should be rewarded. The other day I noticed I had 1800+ hours in Arma3 (I know it's not a lot by the standards of many of those who are still playing this game, I'm taking long breaks :) ), of which maybe 50 or 60 hours were on BIS' content. I am starting to feel guilty playing user scenarios.

24 minutes ago, neofit said:

Come on, I am seeing donation links almost everywhere, you guys should set up one each. Good work should be rewarded. The other day I noticed I had 1800+ hours in Arma3 (I know it's not a lot by the standards of many of those who are still playing this game, I'm taking long breaks :) ), of which maybe 50 or 60 hours were on BIS' content. I am starting to feel guilty playing user scenarios.

I don't feel I can take the credit for this. The mission was created by Rydygier (with some ideas suggested by others)and is the best mission in Arma 3 as far as I am concerned. Porting the mission to other maps keeps it fresh and edgy. I must have over 2000 hours playing Pilgrimage on various maps. Despite its size, I have worn ruts in the ground on Altis as I take tried and tested routes around the map depending on the intel and starting location. This topic just collates the different ports together into one place so they are easy to find. I don't think we could achieve the same functionality by publishing the ports in the workshop.

Never feel guilty about playing user scenarios. Arma 3 has been the best value for money game ever for me, and I just like to give a little something back.

Nice jester...thanks. If you are so inclined send it to Rydygier, he made it all possible. Nuff said. :f:

This is real nice topic!  Thanks for all the work guys!  I only play Pilgrimage,  great.  But I'm realy wondering wich mods you you guys like to use? 

21 minutes ago, fragmentpruts said:

This is real nice topic!  Thanks for all the work guys!  I only play Pilgrimage,  great.  But I'm realy wondering wich mods you you guys like to use? 

I would keep mods to a minimum. Obviously you can use any vehicle, weapons or units mod and they will appear alongside the vanilla Arma 3 equivalents. TPW Mods is the main mod for me, as it can be configured to your taste for civs, crowds, vehicles, animals, ambient sounds, furniture in houses, lights, and some effects on enemy units as well as flies and mosquitoes. The latest version also spawns zombies, if a suitable zombie mod is loaded. I have used ASR AI in the past, but this does affect the gunship which will never away as long as an enemy knows where you are.

Thanks.  TPW I know,   it has been there from the beginning.  Incognito and unlocked uniforms also.   Now I added RHS ,  very nice for the Pilgrimage RHS versions!!  Love it.  But I was looking to have a little more gamechanging stuff so I'm experimenting with ACE now.  I found a lite version without explanation but the pbo's look's good and the game runs nice for now!   I also use "immersion",  very nice little thing.  I used asr AI also but did not know about that chopper so thanks for the heads up.  Nice thing about ace seems to be the module of ai,  for now I think I like it!

Mods I can suggest are:

STHud

TPW,..hud. (you always have to have tactical glasses on) (very helpful if you new to Arma) (see more info below)

CHVD (view distance utility)

Very useful especially for terrains such as Cherarus Redux. You can bind keys to adjust scenery view distance on the fly.

Midrange Textures Fix

effects fps! This along with TPW's Fog (heathaze) looks stunning!

Mods I like to use are:

AI Enhancement:

I may be wrong on this but,...I find that default Ai movement really isn't any different than some of the mods I have tested. There may a slight difference in certain instances but I think most of the mods put an extra load on the CPU for limited results.

No Fatigue

There are many ways to do this either by mod or adding a script directly into your mission. Just search for what you like best.

Enhanced Movement

you will have to set a "custom" keybind then disable Arma default "stepover" key,....

JSRS Sound Mod

Never play another Arma mission without it!

Mag Repack

When you resume your game, you will need to see instructions from Moduload.

Moduload

When you resume from a saved game, you will have to hit "escape" and then on the lower right screen "activate mods"

Weapon Animations Sway Fix

Discipline

Ai no longer yells out their observations. (enemy 100 meters, front!)

Ai Voice Stop

Stops radio chatter. (I use TPW and set it to only hear radio chatter from vehicles)

Splendid Smoke (ZAB)

Weapons Resting

be sure to disable the default arma keybind for weapon rest

TPW

There are a few reasons why I do not use most of these options but primarily I keep most off for fps reasons.

tpw.....my HPP file...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

// CONFIGURATION VALUES FOR TPW MODS
//><

// STARTUP HINT
tpw_hint_active = 1; // 0 = inactive
//><

// AIR
tpw_air_active = 1; // 0 = inactive
tpw_air_delay = 10; // delay before flybys start (sec)
tpw_air_time = 300; // maximum time between flybys
tpw_air_max = 4; // maximum aircraft at a given time
tpw_air_heights[] = {50,200,300}; // randomly chosen aircraft flying heights
tpw_air_exclude = 0; // exclusion. 0 = all aircraft, 1 = civilian aircraft excluded, 2 = military aircraft excluded
//><

// ANIMALS
tpw_animal_active = 1; // 0 = inactive
tpw_animal_delay = 10; // delay before animals start spawning (sec)
tpw_animal_max = 0; // maximum animals near player. 0 = ambient animals disabled
tpw_animal_maxradius = 200; // distance beyond which animals will be removed
tpw_animal_minradius = 75; // minimum distance from player to spawn animals
tpw_animal_noisetime = 180; // maximum time between dog/cat noises
//><

// BLEEDOUT
tpw_bleedout_active = 1; // 0 = inactive
tpw_bleedout_inc = 5; // unit damage will be increased by this % every 10 sec
tpw_bleedout_ithresh = 0.85; // damage beyond which a unit will writhe around incapacitated (1 = dead)
tpw_bleedout_heartbeat = 0; // Player heartbeat visible as slight screen shake (0 = no heartbeat shake)
tpw_bleedout_selfheal = 1; // AI units will automatically try to stop their own bleeding if equipped with First Aid Kits (0 = no self heal)
tpw_bleedout_affect = 1; // All injured units will have their speed and skill lowered according to the degree of injury (0 = units'  speed/skill unaffected by injury)
//><

// BOATS
tpw_boat_active = 0; // 0 = inactive
tpw_boat_delay = 10; // delay before boats start spawning (sec)
tpw_boat_radius = 1000; // radius (m) around player to check for water spawn boats
tpw_boat_waypoints = 5; // how many waypoints to give each boat
tpw_boat_num = 3; // max number of boats to spawn around player. 0 = ambient boats disabled
//><

// CARS
tpw_car_active = 0; // 0 = inactive
tpw_car_delay = 10; // delay before cars start spawning (sec)
tpw_car_waypoints = 15; // how many waypoints to give each car
tpw_car_num = 3; // max number of cars to spawn around player. 0 = ambient cars disabled
tpw_car_radius = 1000; // radius (m) around player to check for roads and spawn cars
tpw_car_nocombatspawn = 1; // cars will not be spawned during combat. 0 = cars continue to spawn during combat
tpw_car_include[] = {"RDS","LOP_","CIV","CUP_C"}; // strings to select classnames of custom cars
//><

// CIVS
tpw_civ_active = 0; // 0 = inactive
tpw_civ_delay = 5; // delay (sec) until civ spawning starts
tpw_civ_radius = 150; // radius (m) around player to check for house and spawn civs
tpw_civ_waypoints = 15; // how many waypoints to assign each civ
tpw_civ_density = 5; // how many houses per civ. 0 = ambient civs disabled
tpw_civ_maxsquadcas = 4; // maximum number of civilian casualties that can be inflicted by squad
tpw_civ_maxallcas = 50; // maximum number of total civilian casualties
tpw_civ_casdisplay = 0; // what to do if casualty threshold exceeded (0 -nothing, 1 - popup message, 2 - end mission)
tpw_civ_maxciv = 20; // maximum number of civs to spawn regardless of tpw_civ_density
tpw_civ_interact = 0; // civilian interaction radius. Civs closer than this to other civs will stop and talk (15 - default, 0 - no interaction).
tpw_civ_nocombatspawn = 1; // civilians will not be spawned during combat. 0 = civilians continue to spawn during combat
tpw_civ_blacklist[] = {}; // civilians with these strings in their classnames will be excluded
tpw_civ_mapstrings[] = {"c_man","c_man","cup_c_c","cup_c_tk","c_man","c_man"}; // civilian classname strings for Mediterranean, Oceanian, European, Mideastern, African, Asian maps respectively
//><

/*
SUGGESTED CIV STRINGS
---------------------
Civilian units matching these strings will be used if found in the config. Default BIS civilians ("c_man") will be used if strings can't be found (eg if the mod isn't loaded)

African:
CAF AGGRESSORS: caf_ag_afr_civ
LEIGHT'S OPFOR: lop_afr_civ_man

European
CUP UNITS: cup_c_c
RDS CIVILIANS: RDS

Mideast
CAF AGGRESSORS: caf_ag_me_civ
LEIGHT'S OPFOR: lop_tak_civ_man
CUP UNITS: cup_c_tk
*/

// CROWDS
tpw_crowd_active = 0; // 0 = inactive
tpw_crowd_max = 20; // maximum number of civs
tpw_crowd_density = 2; // civs per house
tpw_crowd_radius = 120; // radius to scan around player to spawn civs
tpw_crowd_animradius = 80; // units closer than this will animate
tpw_crowd_moveradius = 40; // units closer than this will disperse
tpw_crowd_scantime = 1.5; // time (sec) between scanning, spawning and visibility checks
tpw_crowd_mapstrings[] = {"c_man","c_man","cup_c_c","cup_c_tk","c_man","c_man"}; // crowd civilian classname strings for Mediterranean, Oceanian, European, Mideastern, African, Asian maps respectively. Will only be used if TPW CIVS is not active

//><

// DUCK
tpw_duck_active = 1; // 0 = inactive
tpw_duck_grenaderun = 1; // Grenade avoidance ( 1 = AI run from unexploded grenades. 0 = units will ignore grenades).
tpw_duck_sensitivity = 0.8; // sensitivity. 0 = suppressed units never duck, 1 = suppressed units always duck
//><

// EBS
tpw_ebs_active = 0; // 0 = inactive
tpw_ebs_thresh = 5; // unit is suppressed if this many bullets pass by in 5 secs
tpw_ebs_delay = 1; // how long until suppression functions start (sec)
tpw_ebs_debug = 0; // 1 = debugging will colour the suppressed unit's uniform (green = own side, yellow = enemy <5 bullets, red = enemy >5 bullets)
tpw_ebs_radius = 500; // units must be closer to player than this (m) for suppression to work
tpw_ebs_playersup = 1; // suppression effects applied to player. 0 = no player suppression
tpw_ebs_aisup = 1; // suppression effects applied to AI. 0 = no AI suppression
tpw_ebs_findcover = 1; // AI will seek cover when suppressed. 0 = will not seek cover
tpw_ebs_suptype = 0; // Suppression type. 0 = bullet centric, 1 = suppression shell object
//><

// FALL
tpw_fall_active = 0; // 0 = inactive
tpw_fall_sensitivity = 100; // sensitivity of unit to falls (%). 50 = unit half as likely to fall over from a given height.
tpw_fall_radius = 300; // unit must be closer than this (m) to player to realistically react to falls from height.
tpw_fall_delay = 10; // delay until fall functions start
tpw_fall_falltime = 45; // Maximum time on ground (sec) after falling from bullet hit.
tpw_fall_threshold = 0.2; //  Randomised damage threshold above which ragdolling will occur (0 - 1, 0 = no reaction to bullet hits, 0.01 = will almost never use animated falls, 1 will always use animated falls)
tpw_fall_minfalltime = 10; // Minimum time on ground (sec) after falling from bullet hit.
//><

// FIREFLIES
tpw_firefly_active = 1; // 0 = inactive
tpw_firefly_window =1; // How many hours after sunset will fireflies appear
tpw_firefly_temp =18; // Minimum temperature (deg C) for fireflies to be active, if running TPW FOG
tpw_firefly_trees = 5 ; // Number of trees needed within tpw_firefly_radius of player in order to spawn fireflies. 0 = fireflies everywhere
tpw_firefly_radius = 35; // Firefies will be spawned within this distance (m) of player
tpw_firefly_time = 5; // Max seconds between spawning each firefly/swarm
tpw_firefly_maxflies = 25; // Maximum number of fireflies around player
tpw_firefly_swarmsize = 5; // Maximum number of fireflies per swarm (must be less than tpw_firefly_maxflies)
tpw_firefly_largeswarm = 0.1; // Chance of a large swarm (5 X tpw_firefly_swarmsize) spawning near player. 0 = never, 1 = always
tpw_firefly_colour[] = {250,220,100}; // Firefly glow colour
tpw_firefly_brightness = 0.8; // Brightness of each firefly (0 - 1)
tpw_firefly_size = 0.04; //  Apparent size of each firefly (0.01 - 0.2)
tpw_firefly_blink = 1; // Flashing enabled. 0 = no flashing, 1 = brief flash with ~1 sec between flashes
tpw_firefly_speed = 0.075; // Max time (sec) between firefly animation "frames". Larger = slower moving fireflies
//><

// FOG
tpw_fog_active = 1; // 0 = inactive
tpw_fog_radius = 250; // units must be closer than this to show foggy breath (m). 0 = foggy breath disabled
tpw_fog_delay = 0; // delay before fog functions start (sec)
tpw_fog_breath = 1; // foggy breath enabled. 0 = disabled
tpw_fog_groundfog = 1; // ground fog enabled. 0 = disabled
tpw_fog_rainfog = 1; // rain fog enabled. 0 = disabled
tpw_fog_heathaze = 1; // heat haze enabled. 0 = disabled
tpw_fog_cansnow = 1; // snow enabled. 0 = disabled
tpw_fog_mist = 0.005; // ground steam/mist fx in tropical/jungle and cold environments. 0 = no mist, 1 = extremely thick mist. Recommended = 0.01
//><

// FURNITURE
tpw_furniture_active = 0; // 0 = inactive
tpw_furniture_radius = 50 ; // radius (m) around player to scan for houses to furnish
tpw_furniture_scantime = 5; // time (sec) in between house scans
//><

// HOUSELIGHTS
tpw_houselights_active = 0; // 0 = inactive
tpw_houselights_delay = 10; // delay (sec) until houselights functions start
tpw_houselights_radius = 500; // radius (m) around player to check for houses to spawn lights into
//><

// HUD
tpw_hud_active = 0; // 0 = inactive
tpw_hud_range[] = {25,500}; // effective minimum and maximum range of goggles to scan for units
tpw_hud_vehiclefactor = 1.5; // Detection range multiplication factor for vehicles (eg 1.5 = 750m max detection range for vehicles vs 500m for units)
tpw_hud_colour[] = {1,1,1}; // HUD colour
tpw_hud_friendlycolour[] = {0,1,1}; // friendly colour
tpw_hud_civcolour[] = {1,1,1}; // civ colour
tpw_hud_enemycolour[] = {1,0.5,0}; // enemy colour
tpw_hud_squadcolour[] = {0.5,1,0}; // squad and marker colour
tpw_hud_alpha = 0.6; // initial transparency of HUD. 0 = invisible, 1 = opaque
tpw_hud_asl[] = {1,0.6,0.456,1}; // ASL = height above sea level. [1 = active ( 0 = inactive), 0.6 = X position, 0.45 = Y position, 1 = text size]
tpw_hud_azt[] = {1,0.5,0.452,1}; // AZT = azimuth (direction of gaze).
tpw_hud_grd[] = {1,0.4,0.45,1}; // GRD = GPS grid coordinates.
tpw_hud_lmt[] = {1,0.4,0.5,1}; // LMT = local mean time.
tpw_hud_tmp[] = {1,0.6,0.51,1}; // TMP = temperature (from TPW FOG) .
tpw_hud_hlt[] = {1,0.4,0.55,1}; // HLT= health.
tpw_hud_rng[] = {1,0.5,0.56,1}; // RNG = range to centre of player's gaze (performance heavy, disabled by default).
tpw_hud_vel[] = {1,0.6,0.57,1}; // VEL = speed of player (or player's vehicle).
tpw_hud_prx[] = {1,0.5,0.505,1}; // PRX = display numbers of nearby units.
tpw_hud_unit[] = {1,1,0.25,0.75}; // UNITS/MARKERS displayed on HUD, where 0/1/2 = disabled/simplified/full, 1 = icon max size, 0.25 = icon min size, 0.75 = text size ( 1 = same size as HUD text).
tpw_hud_offset[] = {0.34,0.26}; // HUD offset. [x,y] -0.5 to 0.5
tpw_hud_scale = 0.9; // HUD scale. > 1 = larger
tpw_hud_textscale = 1; // HUD text scale. > 1 = larger
tpw_hud_degradation = 1; // HUD performance reduced with distance. 0 = no degradation
tpw_hud_thirdperson = 0; // no HUD in 3rd person. 1 = HUD in 3rd person
tpw_hud_addtac = 1; // automatically add tactical glasses to the player's inventory if they are not already carrying/wearing them. 0 = don't add glasses
tpw_hud_audible = 1; // audible warning when enemies detected. 0 = no audible warning.
tpw_hud_icons[] = {24,23,30,29,24,23,30,29,22,20}; // HUD icon types, see key below
/*ICONS
{unit,hidden unit,vehicle, hidden vehicle, enemy unit, hidden enemy unit, enemy vehicle, hidden enemy vehicle,marker, predictor}
0: empty
1: 2px_cross
2: 2px_cross_open
3: 2px_cross_small
4: 2px_diamond
5: 2px_diamond_half
6: 2px_diamond_open
7: 2px_dot
8: 2px_line
9: 2px_line_open
10: 2px_square
11: 2px_square_half
12: 2px_square_open
13: 2px_x
14: 2px_x_open
15: 2px_x_small
16: 3px_circle
17: 3px_circle_half
18: 3px_circle_open
19: 3px_cross
20: 3px_cross_open
21: 3px_cross_small
22: 3px_diamond
23: 3px_diamond_half
24: 3px_diamond_open
25: 3px_dot
26: 3px_line
27: 3px_line_open
28: 3px_square
29: 3px_square_half
30: 3px_square_open
31: 3px_x
32: 3px_x_open
33: 3px_x_small
*/

tpw_hud_extragoggles[] = {}; // Classnames of additional goggles you want HUD to display on e.g. {"goggles1","goggles2"}
tpw_hud_extraheadgear[] = {}; // Classnames of additional headgear you want HUD to display on e.g. {"headgear1","headgear2"}

// HUD LAYOUT - ONLY EDIT THESE IF YOU KNOW WHAT YOU'RE DOING WITH STRUCTURED TEXT
tpw_hud_asl_txt = "%1<t size='0.5'><br />ASL</t>"; // ASL
tpw_hud_atl_txt = "%1<t size='0.5'><br />AGL</t>"; // AGL
tpw_hud_azt_txt = "%1<t size='0.5'><br />AZT %2</t>"; // AZT
tpw_hud_grd_txt = "%1<t size='0.5'><br />GRD</t>"; // GRD
tpw_hud_lmt_txt = "%1%2<t size='0.5'><br />LMT</t>"; // LMT
tpw_hud_tmp_txt = "%1<t size='0.5'><br />TMP</t>"; // TMP
tpw_hud_hlt_txt = "%2<t size='0.5'><br />BPM %1</t>"; // HLT
tpw_hud_rng_txt = "%1<t size='0.5'><br />RNG</t>"; // RNG
tpw_hud_vel_txt = "%1<t size='0.5'><br />VEL</t>"; // VEL
tpw_hud_airvel_txt = "%1<t size='0.5'><br />VEL KTS</t>"; // VEL IN AIRCRAFT
tpw_hud_prx_txt = "<t color='%5'>%1</t> <t color='%6'>%2</t> <t color='%7'>%3</t> <t color='%8'>%4</t><t size='0.5'><br />PRX</t>"; // PRX
//><

// LOS
tpw_los_active = 0; // 0 = inactive
tpw_los_debug = 0; // 1 = blue balls will appear above units with line of sight to a visible enemy
tpw_los_maxdist = 100; // maximum distance (m). LOS stuff only works for units closer than this.
tpw_los_mindist = 25; // minimum distance (m). Enemies are considered "visible" no matter what, if less than this distance.
tpw_los_delay = 10; // delay until los functions start (sec)
//><

//PARK
tpw_park_active = 0; // 0 = inactive
tpw_park_perc = 25; // percentage of houses with parked cars. 0 = no cars
tpw_park_createdist = 300; // cars created within this distance, completely removed past it.
tpw_park_hidedist = 150; // cars closer than this are shown, further than this are hidden
tpw_park_simdist = 20; // cars closer than this have simulation enabled
tpw_park_max = 15; // maximum cars to spawn regardless (not irregardless).
tpw_park_include[] = {"RDS","LOP_","CIV","CUP_C"}; // strings to select classnames of custom cars
//><

//PUDDLE
tpw_puddle_active = 0; // 0 = inactive
tpw_puddle_max = 4; // maximum puddles around player
tpw_puddle_radius = 50; // max distance (m) from player to spawn puddles
tpw_puddle_minradius = 10; // min distance (m) from player to spawn puddles
tpw_puddle_gradient = 0.1; // how flat must spawn position be to spawn puddle 0 = absolutely flat, 1 = 45 degree gradient
tpw_puddle_time = 600; // Sec after rain stops to continue spawning puddles
tpw_puddle_rainthresh = 0.2; // rain threshold beyond which puddles will be spawned, -1 = puddles regardless
tpw_puddle_ripple = 0; // 1 = use rippling water shader for puddles - will give visual anomolies, 2 = use decal puddles from Malden 2035 DLC
//><

// RADIO
tpw_radio_active = 1; // 0 = inactive
tpw_radio_time = 90; // maximum time between messages (sec)
tpw_radio_car = 1; // radio in/near vehicles (0 = no radio in vehicles)
tpw_radio_foot = 0; // radio on foot (0 = no radio on foot)
//><

// RAIN FX
tpw_rain_active = 1; // 0 = inactive
//><

// SKIRMISH
tpw_skirmish_active = 0; // 1 = active
tpw_skirmish_friendlysquad_max = 2; // Maximum number of friendly squads around player
tpw_skirmish_friendlyvehicles_max = 1; // Maximum number of friendly vehicles around player
tpw_skirmish_enemysquad_max = 2; // Maximum number of enemy squads around player
tpw_skirmish_enemyvehicles_max = 1; // Maximum number of enemy vehicles around player
tpw_skirmish_resistsquad_max = 2; // Maximum number of friendly squads around player
tpw_skirmish_resistvehicles_max = 1; // Maximum number of friendly vehicles around player
tpw_skirmish_minspawnradius = 500; // Minimum distance from player to spawn units/vehicles
tpw_skirmish_maxspawnradius = 2000; // Maximum distance from player to spawn units/vehicles. Units/vehicles deleted beyond this distance
tpw_skirmish_support = 1; // NATO units can call support
tpw_skirmish_enemy_support = 0; // CSAT enemy units can call support
tpw_skirmish_resist_support = 0; // AAF units can call support
tpw_skirmish_friendlytype[] = {1}; // BLUFOR: 0 = user specified,1 = NATO, 2 = NATO PACIFIC, 3 = CTRG PACIFIC, 4 = CSAT, 5 = CSAT PACIFIC, 6 = AAF, 7 = FIA, 8 = SYNDIKAT, negative values will wear shemaghs. Multiple values may be selected eg {0,1,7} will spawn user selected, NATO and FIA BLUFOR. Empty = NATO default
tpw_skirmish_enemytype[] = {4}; // OPFOR: 0 = user specified,1 = NATO, 2 = NATO PACIFIC, 3 = CTRG PACIFIC, 4 = CSAT, 5 = CSAT PACIFIC, 6 = AAF, 7 = FIA, 8 = SYNDIKAT, negative values will wear shemaghs. Multiple values may be selected eg {4,5} will spawn CSAT and CSAT PACIFIC OPFOR. Empty = CSAT default
tpw_skirmish_resisttype[] = {6}; // INDFOR: 0 = user specified,1 = NATO, 2 = NATO PACIFIC, 3 = CTRG PACIFIC, 4 = CSAT, 5 = CSAT PACIFIC, 6 = AAF, 7 = FIA, 8 = SYNDIKAT, negative values will wear shemaghs. Multiple values may be selected eg {-6,-7} will spawn FIA and AAF resistance, wearing Shemaghs. Empty = AAF default
tpw_skirmish_spawntime = 30; // Time (sec) between spawning each enemy/friendly squad/vehicle
tpw_skirmish_friendlyunitstring = ""; // Custom string to select friendly units from config
tpw_skirmish_friendlyvehiclestring = ""; // Custom string to select friendly vehicles from config
tpw_skirmish_enemyunitstring = ""; // Custom string to select enemy units from config
tpw_skirmish_enemyvehiclestring = ""; // Custom string to select enemy vehicles from config
tpw_skirmish_resistunitstring = ""; // Custom string to select resistance units from config
tpw_skirmish_resistvehiclestring = ""; // Custom string to select resistance vehicles from config
tpw_skirmish_casstring[] = {}; // Classname/s of custom friendly CAS aircraft. Empty = NATO default CAS
tpw_skirmish_chsstring[] = {}; // Classname/s of custom friendly support heli. Empty = NATO default CHS
tpw_skirmish_uavstring[] = {}; // Classname/s of custom friendly UAV. Empty = NATO default UAV
tpw_skirmish_enemy_casstring[] = {}; // Classname/s of custom enemy CAS aircraft. Empty = CSAT default CAS
tpw_skirmish_enemy_chsstring[] = {}; // Classname/s of custom enemy support heli. Empty = CSAT default CHS
tpw_skirmish_enemy_uavstring[] = {}; // Classname/s of custom enemy UAV. Empty = CSAT default UAV
tpw_skirmish_resist_casstring[] = {}; // Classname/s of custom resistance CAS aircraft. Empty = AAF default CAS
tpw_skirmish_resist_chsstring[] = {}; // Classname/s of custom resistance support heli. Empty = AAF default CHS
tpw_skirmish_resist_uavstring[] = {}; // Classname/s of custom resistance UAV Empty = AAF default UAV
//><

// SONIC AMBIENCE
tpw_soap_active = 1; // 0 = inactive
tpw_soap_ambientvolume = 0; // Ambient sounds volume (0-2)
tpw_soap_musicvolume = 0; // Music volume (0-2)
tpw_soap_azanvolume = 0; // Azan volume (0-2)
tpw_soap_housefxvolume = 0; // House fx volume (0-2)
tpw_soap_screamvolume = 0; // Screams volume (0-2)
tpw_soap_usermusic = 0; // Number of user supplied music files in @TPW_MODS\music. 0 = no user music
tpw_soap_usersounds = 0; // Number of user supplied sound files in @TPW_MODS\sounds. 0 = no user sounds
tpw_soap_region = 0; // Region specific sounds. 0 = autodetect, 1 = Greek, 2 = Mideast, 3 = Fijian, 4 = French, 5 = Russian, 6 = Polyglot
tpw_soap_trafficmult = 0;  // 0 = no traffic sounds, 20 = very loud
//><

// STREETLIGHTS
tpw_streetlights_active = 1; // 0 = inactive
tpw_streetlights_factor = 10; // brightness factor. 3-15 should be ok for most maps
tpw_streetlights_range = 1000; // radius (m) around player to scan for streetlights
tpw_streetlights_colour = 1; // light colour. 0 = warm white incandescent, 1 = yellow sodium, 2 = blue/white fluorescent
tpw_streetlights_moths = 1; // 0 = no moths around lights
//><

//animationsActivePlaceholder = 1;
#define run_rifle 0.6 //default 0.685
#define tactical_rifleup 0.7 //default 0.786
#define tactical_jog 1.35 //default 1.55
#define unarmed_walkspeed 0.27 //default 0.35
#define rifledown_walkspeed 0.20 //default 0.3
#define rifleup_walkspeed 0.80 //default 0.85
#define roll_left 0.6 //default 1.1    
#define roll_right 0.7 //default 1.2
//><

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

happy killing

38 minutes ago, pvt. partz said:

Mods I can suggest are:

STHud

TPW,..hud. (you always have to have tactical glasses on) (very helpful if you new to Arma) (see more info below)

No Fatigue

There are many ways to do this either by mod or adding a script directly into your mission. Just search for what you like best.

Enhanced Movement

you will have to set a "custom" keybind then disable Arma default "stepover" key,....

Weapon Animations Sway Fix

Discipline

Ai no longer yells out their observations. (enemy 100 meters, front!)

STHud is only useful when you have a second member of your team, either AI or CO-OP, but I include it every time anyway.

TPW Hud - I don't add tactical glasses by default. I have added the classnames of different CSAT headgear so I only get the HUD as a reward for killing a Viper, Recon, etc

Fatigue can be turned off in the mission using the supports menu (usually 0 8 5) No mod required.

Enhanced movement can interfere with animation speed and doesn't always continue to run after loading a saved mission. Moduload may help

I'm going to try the discipline and weapon sway fix mods. Lateral sway in game is excessive, although breathing would cause some vertical sway.

3 hours ago, alky_lee said:

Fatigue can be turned off in the mission using the supports menu (usually 0 8 5) No mod required.

True,...however you have to re-enable then disable every time you (SP) load save game or (COOP) re-spawn.

Enhanced movement can interfere with animation speed and doesn't always continue to run after loading a saved mission.

You know, I used to run into that problem quite a bit, but recently not so much,...here's to hoping,

@alky_lee  &   pvt. partz

Super information.  Thanks for the details.  I got the new TPW now,  didn't know it was there.

What I can share is that I'm using some modules of ACE and I think it works flawless now.   It's this one http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1186318708&searchtext=ace. it's half the original ACE and without medical system.   I added 3 pbo's form the original ACE:  maps - maps gestiure and reload,   it ads some little nice immersion.  You can jump with it and the AI is better it seems.   You have also the interacion menu and can combine magazines.  I guess it changes gun sway also...   The mod immerse is also very good in my opinion.

And ofcourse,  JSRS!  

Playing Malden now,  for the first time.   Your version alky_lee.

Cheers

• Like 1

I've played the Malden map by alky_lee and am playing it now by major-stiffy but finding the body go's fast.  When I got intell about places where it he is not (when places are exluded) about 1/3 of the map get's excluded.  That in combination with a point in the right direction brings me to the body real fast.  Is this intentional?   When I played the Tanoa version only one or 2 places would be excluded on getting the intell.  

Thanks

1 hour ago, fragmentpruts said:

I've played the Malden map by alky_lee and am playing it now by major-stiffy but finding the body go's fast.  When I got intell about places where it he is not (when places are exluded) about 1/3 of the map get's excluded.  That in combination with a point in the right direction brings me to the body real fast.  Is this intentional?   When I played the Tanoa version only one or 2 places would be excluded on getting the intell.  

Thanks

It's because the mission has been ported from the Altis mission, and the size hasn't been reduced for the smaller island. It has been reduced for some more recent ports where map size is an issue.

8 hours ago, alky_lee said:

It's because the mission has been ported from the Altis mission, and the size hasn't been reduced for the smaller island. It has been reduced for some more recent ports where map size is an issue.

Ok, I like Malden but will have a look at those other small islands then!