1 hour ago, SanginVet said:

it did get stuck on the "Pilgrimage" sign after loading the config

Depending on how you've set things up at start, Ie, AC, % checkpoints and camps, etc. the map can take a bit to load. Be patient :f:

There are so many available now, with different mods etc. How long would it take to do a map mate, all the work you guys do is much appreciated........

33 minutes ago, SanginVet said:

There are so many available now, with different mods etc. How long would it take to do a map mate, all the work you guys do is much appreciated........

About 8-12 hours depending on map.

Beta 3

Cambodia_Pilgrimage_195D_B3_SP.prei_khmaoch_luong.pbo

Update due to new map release. (church, Mcamps, airfields, checkpoints and starting point locations revised)

Reduced distance that churches are eliminated when checking anything for intel.

Beta 2

Stratis_Pilgrimage_B2_SP.Stratis.pbo

Changed/added/removed starting points.

Links PM'd to Alky.

36 minutes ago, major-stiffy said:

Give Alky some time he will put them in the first post. In the mean time.

Cambodia

https://1drv.ms/u/s!Al4irMhnXznahSwA5ISNkOksGZ4F

Stratis

https://1drv.ms/u/s!Al4irMhnXznahS-WC4NJwLglyhuF

Been having some internet problems. The links have been updated in the first post.

Many thanks, when you have time it would be great on other maps, especially middle east.................

it would be great on other maps, especially middle east.................

....have a look here,...

...and scroll down 'till you see one called Lythium. Other mid east maps tend to be a bit small for such a mission.

Completed them all mate, less the 2 which were variants ported and Kerema which I'm half way through, any map ported by yourself, when you have the time as I believe it is time consuming would be mostly appreciated...........

Forgot to mention the Chrernarus Winter doesn't play either with the mods needed to run...................

3 hours ago, SanginVet said:

Forgot to mention the Chrernarus Winter doesn't play either with the mods needed to run...................

Were you using the Open Chernarus mod required for Major Stiffy's version?

I've added a straight port version of Winter Chernarus which I've just checked and still works.

Chernarus Redux

Just got a major update to the map. Going to make my changes required and release next week.

Wow, Cambodia map 0.8 update removes ALL ANCIENT RUINS!  Why?  Major bummer.  I know AI have trouble in those ruins, but still...

Yea they were very nice. Overall though the map is getting better for Pilgrimage play. :icon_cool:

Working on Sahrani for SP, should have it out next week. Not impressed with the environment of this map but at least it's something new.

• Like 1

On 29/12/2017 at 6:09 PM, major-stiffy said:

Working on Sahrani for SP, should have it out next week. Not impressed with the environment of this map but at least it's something new.

Sahrani port has now been added.

Even though COOP doesn't "appear" to appeal to folks that's not stopping me from trying to enhance MP respawning after death issues.

Thanks to this

and some tweaking by me, it's moving down the right road. Even if all players are killed they can still respawn with Belbo scripts. :icon14: