35 minutes ago, major-stiffy said:

In Cambodia's case in would be boat.

To get the body out of the ruins it would be a car. My boat was 4km away.

1 hour ago, major-stiffy said:

In Cambodia's case in would be boat.

Are you sure?  Alky and I were talking about issues with loading the body into your vehicle after the body is found at a "church" located in one of the several ancient ruins.  AFAIK, none of those ruins are located near a river, so the only possibility is to load it into your land vehicle...

I didn't have any issues transferring the body from a land vehicle into one of the several boats along the river to end the mission...

Edit:  Ooops, I was ninja'd by Alky!  :smileee:

Ah, in fact, for what you need, proper action is in the JRInit.sqf:

_aID = RYD_JR_Brother addAction ["<t color='#d0a900'>Load body into the vehicle</t>", "BodyHide.sqf", [], 1, false, true, "", "(not (isNull (assignedVehicle player)) and (((assignedVehicle player) distance _target) < 10))"];

Line 25 of BodyHide is for moving body from one vehicle to another. 

10 meters is low. High value however may pose a risk of abusing. In such case may be possible loading of the body to the vehicle hidden safe, still in range, while enemies are at the body. But that should be negligibly rare situation. Also as I see, there's no check, if body was actually spotted first. For 10 meters it's not a problem, but for, say, 100, it may produce a situation, where you have action to load the body without spotting it first. To avoid that such change may be tried:

_aID = RYD_JR_Brother addAction ["<t color='#d0a900'>Load body into the vehicle</t>", "BodyHide.sqf", [], 1, false, true, "", "(not (isNull (assignedVehicle player)) and (((assignedVehicle player) distance _target) < 10) and (has_body))"];

• Like 1

I agree.  It would be better to make body never spawn inside a ruin and leave the "Load body into the vehicle" alone, but that could be more of a hassle to implement.  

Requiring body to be spotted by PLAYER and car to be within 100m of body for the action to become available would work. If the action is associated with the body, then PLAYER would have to be very close to body for action to appear.

Trying to put the finishing touches on a "COMPLETE" port to Cambodia. The mods used are

: http://armanam.eu/

: Cambodia

In the .rpt I am getting errors which point to the same lines over and over and over. Could I get a look to see what might be the issue please? If you need me up the actual mission, let me know.

Cambodia Port rpt file

Looks typical. If I'm right, the error is some syntax mistake or typo, that causes this log:

9:22:38 Error in expression <ll RYD_JR_AngTowards)) + 90;

_camo = ""CamoNet_OPFOR_open_F"";
if (_side == res>
 9:22:38   Error position: <CamoNet_OPFOR_open_F"";
if (_side == res>
 9:22:38   Error Missing ;
 9:22:38 Error in expression <ll RYD_JR_AngTowards)) + 90;

_camo = ""CamoNet_OPFOR_open_F"";
if (_side == res>
 9:22:38   Error position: <CamoNet_OPFOR_open_F"";
if (_side == res>
 9:22:38   Error Missing ;

Not necessarily exactly, what/where log shows (lacking ;), but likely something nearby. Rest is the consequence (not defined functions from that file, because their lines was never reached due to that primary error). Suspect would be some recent code changes in the JR_fnc.sqf. 

• Like 1

Here is a little taster of the Cambodia Port by Major Stiffy and Pvt Partz  

• Like 1

The end of the mission where the body is in the temple ruins.

Nice!  What mods are you using?  I've never heard those chainsaw sounds before...

1 hour ago, OMAC said:

Nice!  What mods are you using?  I've never heard those chainsaw sounds before...

The chainsaw sounds are from TPW Mods SOAP module which provides ambient sounds including flies and mosquitoes. I never go into the jungle without it. I am also using JSRS. 

Cool, thanks!

On 9/15/2017 at 5:13 PM, major-stiffy said:

Chernarus Redux [WIP Release]

I will definitely be porting this puppy. Two mods required.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1128256978&searchtext=Chernarus+Redux

Beta 1 given to Alky to add to first post.

Had to confirm/redo all checkpoints, holyplaces, mcamps, airfields, etc. Added more spawn locations vs vanilla Chernarus. Added fuel pumps and symbols. Not sure if the native pumps would work. Added military assets for better loot. Added extra stuff in spawn boat.

Let me know if something is broken.

I am away from my computer for a few days. I will have to update when I get back.

On 22/09/2017 at 3:59 PM, alky_lee said:

I am away from my computer for a few days. I will have to update when I get back.

I managed to get the first post updated before going away. Enjoy. 

Hi alky_lee & major-stiffy, I just played through alky's version of Pilgrimage on Malden (AK2) and just want to thank you guys for porting this masterpiece of a scenario to this great map!

As a bit of an anticlimax though, I noticed it doesn't seem to have ending music (when brother is loaded in the boat). No worries though, I think I have an excellent candidate for that:

I think both the lyrics and the general mood of the song would fit here very well. The musicians are friends of mine, and I think they would be more than happy to let you use "Hum" as long as credits are updated accordingly (which goes without saying of course). If you like the idea, I can also help by asking for permission to use this song if you wish. What do you think?

• Like 2

What a lovely song indeed. Great, moody vocals. I love that kind of music. 

Chernarus_Redux_Pilgrimage_B2_SP.ChernarusRedux

Added missed church coord 4808,2317

Removed one church and gave it permanent marker due to fact body can not be found in foliage around the church.

Added church at 6771,2660

Misc. environment stuff added.

Alky you'll have a PM.

3 hours ago, major-stiffy said:

Chernarus_Redux_Pilgrimage_B2_SP.ChernarusRedux

Added missed church coord 4808,2317

Removed one church and gave it permanent marker due to fact body can not be found in foliage around the church.

Added church at 6771,2660

Misc. environment stuff added.

Alky you'll have a PM.

Sorry, can't update until Saturday when I get home.

Good job on ChernoRedux,Major.One question:any chance I could swap the vanilla factions for RHS?Sick of these ants

1 hour ago, miasdad said:

Good job on ChernoRedux,Major.One question:any chance I could swap the vanilla factions for RHS?Sick of these ants

Thanks, Beta 2 link with fixes can be found in my sig.

Is that a mod with like @RHS ? If so you can run it as a mod when launching Pilgrimage.

If not, I do not know how to change the faction defaults. I know Pvt Partz is attempting to do that with Pilgrimage Cambodia and isn't having much success....yet.

Good enuff.Just feel like CSAT looks out of place on this terrain and RHS .IMO,looks more at home.