MApleTony

The vehicle i would like to see being added in the next tank DLC

4511908_original.jpg

Finally, a weeks ago Israel released IFV version of Namer and armed with a turret of 30mm bushmaster II

if in the upcoming tank DLC we can have some new IFV, this is the best option

Slammer (Merkava) chassis has already been used on multiple vehicle in the game,such as panther APC(Namer APC)

a1632069c27a65d253425f3239218a81.jpg

If we have Namer IFV, the blufor can finally have a tracked IFV 

upcoming tank DLC have very high possibility include a tank design based on T-14 armata

1040052957.jpg

which we see BI's art designer checking the picture of T-14 in  7:08

so we just leave it, it's already like half-confirmed

but i don't have any idea what blufor and independent could get to use

it could be some abandoned project of 140mm gun Abrams, ATAC.

the two prototype become CATTB and THUMPER

cREPCbK.jpg

but they all abandoned long ago

also they are no match to the unmaned turret design T-14

the one could be used for blufor is the M1 block III,but not even prototype been made

51e169f1dc9283ff0b054b755b33a41a.jpg

people are sick of seeing Merkava as NATO MBT a long time, so i guess the new blufor MBT can based on this two U.S project

for independent, honestly Puma (Leopard2 Revolution) is already one of the top rank of tank that you can get for independent 

Image result for Leopard 2 Revolution

if there gonna be new tank for independent, it could be similar performance but more eastern design

MBT_Oplot_sprava_gryaz_809.jpg

T-84M Oplot-M is a decemt choice,  or a Chinese VT-4, Russian T-90MS, French LecLerc

but tank itself are not really that important, what i would like to see in tank dlc is some counter tanks and more fun ground vehicles

for example, the Russian BMPT

Image result for BMPT-72

BI can mix the design of this thing with current T-100 vursk (Object640) chassis in the game

and it will become a game changing vehicle

Image result for Kornet missile tiger

Tiger-M armed with 8 rounds of Kornet-EM ATGM,this design can simply put it on top of Ifrit (ZiL Punisher)

we need some real ATGM in the game,not that stupid Titan (Israel Spike) launcher. The missile which are not being jammed by smoke. some of the new active protection way (IR jammer\ laser counter Aerosol) can be develop for counter it

Image result for Humvee anti tank missileLOSAT and Spike NLOS

SPIKE_NLOS800.jpgcan add based on Hunter chassis and give to Blufor

Independent can have Strider(LGS Fennek) armed with titan launcher

Image result for Fennek armored car ATGM

RMBg5GT.jpg

this is one good way to stop the non-stoping tank hill camping in KOTH and any situation.

OLD TANKS

i really would like to request some old tanks in the game, some good old fashion T-72M1 with kontakt-1

maxresdefault.jpg

the AKM and RPG-7 in apex DLC is a suprise, and absolutely gorgeous to see them.

i was thinking what if we have some old tanks as well. No thermal imaging,no fancy new FCS, no remote weapon station , but with still decent protection and fire power.

i knew i can just load RHS but i want to play this in KOTH as well.

It's a shame if we only receive 3 MBT for each side, such a waste.

• Like 2

Sure some of these ideas are cool, but if the Jets DLC was anything to go by, here's what we'll get:

• 3/4 new tanks, possibly a UGV too
  • Tank sensor and mechanics overhaul
  • Possibly tank interiors, but I don't put too much money on that

I want to see:

An obsolete tank

A real MBT for Blufor, not a super APC like the Slammer.

I'm also hoping that "tanks" refers to armored vehicles in general, and APCs /IFVs are included. I'd like to see syndicate get an APC(maybe a m113?)/IFV/old tank, I'd like to see bluefor get a tracked IFV with some more firepower (like the OP's Namer with 30mm auto cannon). At the moment blufor ground IFVs seem at a distinct disadvantage as none of them carry AT missiles. (A hunter with titan missiles could be cool)

I'd also like to see the AAF get an AA "tank", maybe based on the ZSU-23 with no AA missiles?

As far as gameplay changes... It would be really cool to see some simulation of active defense systems on the Merkava and T-14, and have incoming missiles have a chance of premature detonation.

While it wouldn't fit the theme of the DLC, if they throw in any "by the way" bonus content -> I'd like to see some Tanoan Armed Forces. Basically just take the AAF, and change the race and language of the soliders to that of the Tanoans/Syndicat. The "greenback" camo is close enough (But a reskin to change the sand color pixels of the digital camo to a darker green could be nice). Then I'd also tweak a few loadouts ->Autoriflemen get the Lim-85  5.56mm instead of M200 6.5mm. Marksment get an Olive M-14 instead of a mk18 ABR.

^This is what I do in many of my missions in Tanoa anyway

Maybe no Kumas or Gryphons

• Like 1

The m113 for syndicat would be neat. It could also be used for IDAP.

That beeing said, I'd love to see some less armored but agile tank destroyers. Wheeled ones maybe.

A light tank - possibly an M8 Ridegway or PL-01 - for NATO, airdroppable from a Black Fish. That or a fictional tank inspired by the M1, like the Schwarzkopf from End War.

An MBT for CSAT, IE the T-14 Armata along with a Burratino esque artillery variant using the Armata's chassis.

An IFV for the AAF, like the Lynx, CV-90, or ASCOD Ajax.

Those are my guesses for tanks, some other stuff I'd like to see are:

Two new UGVs, one for NATO and one for CSAT.

An LCAC-esque hovercraft.

New variants of the vanilla tanks like the Namer w/ 30 mm.

And features:

• Active Protection Systems/ERA***

• PhysX overhaul***

• Interiors (for drivers)

• Hitpoint overhaul***

• Particle effects improvements

• Opening ramps for APCs

• Top attack mode for PCML and Titan

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Night515 said:

A light tank - possibly an M8 Ridegway or PL-01 - for NATO, airdroppable from a Black Fish. That or a fictional tank inspired by the M1, like the Schwarzkopf from End War.

The PL-01 does look cool, but would the model actually fit in a blackfish?

Right now the best option for air droppable armor is the Marshal. As far as I can tell, the game actually does look at the physical dimensions of the vehicle to determine if it fits. Why else would it allow a Marshal but not a hunter HMG, if not for a simple check on vehicle height?

An MBT for CSAT, IE the T-14 Armata along with a Burratino esque artillery variant using the Armata's chassis.

Haven't some pics been released that pretty much confirm the T-14 Armata will be in?

Are these really so different from the Mora? simple init editing in the mission editor can give you an up-gunned mora if you wish (and I've done it, not that the 40mm gun of the Marshal instead of the 30mm gun of the Mora makes such a huge difference when engaging other vehicles. Its still inadequate against MBTs, and still requires quite a few hits against IFVs)

Yea, I'd like to see some armored UGVs that aren't so vulnerable to small arms fire.

This would be a nice addition, somewhat analogous to the addition of the carrier for the Jets DLC. We could really use a way to move MBTs across water. They aren't amphibious, they can't be airlifted in a blackfish nor slung by a Taru. Its not such an issue on Altis/Stratis, but Tanoa has multiple islands that aren't accessible by driving (or are accessible from another island by just 1 bridge, where a tank is an easy target)

On 9/13/2017 at 5:52 PM, Night515 said:

Those are my guesses for tanks, some other stuff I'd like to see are:

New variants of the vanilla tanks like the Namer w/ 30 mm.

And features:

• Active Protection Systems/ERA***

• PhysX overhaul***

• Interiors (for drivers)

• Hitpoint overhaul***

• Particle effects improvements

• Opening ramps for APCs

• Top attack mode for PCML and Titan

Woah man, this is BIS you're talking about not Activision. 

6 hours ago, M. Glade said:

Woah man, this is BIS you're talking about not Activision. 

Yup, so I know either way whatever content they add will still be wonderfully done with a plethora of features to support it. 3 armored vehicles were already confirmed, the hovercraft and drones are a stretch but we've gotten extra/free content with every DLC (though I wouldn't care if those were premium, either), and drones especially need some love.

Still want my coilgun tank though. ;/

How about adding some turkish stuff considering that turkey is a neighboor of greece and we already have an trukish APC the marid in arma 3. Also i think there stuff would fit in arma 3's design. Something I would also like to see are new armored trucks (with rocket pots maybe i mean just imagine a hmmtt with mobile artilellery) maybe one for the AAF as they only have an kamaz i think and maybe a new mrap as seeing the ifrit hunter or fennek gets kind of boring. Also different turrets would be neet or mobile artillery or new AA "Tanks" ( but i'm pretty sure we will only get like 3 new tanks and some ''SENSOR UPDATES'') honestly i would buy an MRAP dlc or IFV dlc if they would make it 

Here are some picture's of the mentioned turkish vehicles:     (i hope this post was not to biased) 

gqBlrQ.jpg34bcd0f381c2f74b5af2eee99fddbe19.jpgpars-8x8-ifv-fnss-2016.jpgC_Xkh_MXcAAFEY9-696x392.jpgor unmanned drones like this one or this one54c8aef86f51f_-_swords-bot-430.jpglossy-page1-220px-Bio-inspired_Big_Dog_qor that onemaxresdefault.jpgavenger_03.jpg

I agree that we need some more mrap types or even just different versions of the ones we already have. That last thing would be quite simple I suppose and be appriciated a lot.

• Like 1