Monkey Stador

Web Version Bugs 1.4.1

Hello, just a few bugs to report: 

* Bandits walk through houses. 

* Bandits shoot through walls ( this might not be a bug IDK ) 

* Zombies spawn in walls and sometimes pop out spontaneously

* After save and continue equipped items disappear randomly.

* After save and continue item spawn are all back, its easy to just cheat this way. 

* Trying to craft a second firestarter with woods sticks fails with "not enough wood sticks" error. 

* Sewing kit does not fix hunters pants and mountain backpacks. 

There is another thread on the forums for reporting bugs. ^^

Regardless though, when playing multiplayer when it transitions from day to night, my character will vanish, and the screen will be stuck. (Sound effects still work, however nothing appears on screen) after a few moments of this, character will reappear somewhere random, and it will be daylight. 

There should be thread for each version of the bugs. 

I dont have that bug of yours. I did use firefox and chrome running on Intel APU and windows 7. 

More bugs: 

* Daytime is instant. from 5:59 to 6am it switches the light on. 

I am using Opera browser.The issue may also just be caused by latency to the connected server. I have not tried (single player) to recreate the bug.

29 minutes ago, JOJO1818 said:

One bug i have is when i leave a server i loose all my items 

This unfortunately not a bug. Character saves have currently not been implemented for multiplayer... :(

Ah dude RIP are they still updating the web version or is this is good as it gets?

For now they are currently focusing on the mobile version, though eventually I believe they plan to implement these features into the browser version. However, I always believe that all of the features currently available on the browser version, will one day come to mobile.

After playing enough to see most of the webgame, the most annoying bug and effectively game breaking one it bandits going through houses. Thats by far the most common death in the web versoin. Totally uncontrollable since they can sneak up through the shaddow of other buildings.

On the mobile and iPad day z mini it crashes, I love the game but if you look at the comments on the App Store it is saying the truth about it. when you try and get in a boat it crashes that means lots of people can only stay on the first island. ?

Although this is the wrong place to post bugs or problems with the web (browser) version of the game I will also contribute (where is the right place?). 

The zombies that spawn in vehicles. You open the trunk and are immediately hit. 

The zombies that spawn in doors. You open a building door and are immediately hit. 

The zombies that don't get stuck behind trees or buildings but instead go very fast to get around it sometimes resulting in getting hit. 

Player will hit a pixel or something and get stuck when you run along a wall or even some trees. 

Mobile version seems to have a screen where you can see items around you. In browser mode try loading up your tent with stuff and then come back and find one certain item. Takes forever to empty the tent and refill it. I also don't like when items spawn on top of each other. 

Can't stack bandages, rags or other simple items. 

It's hard to identify many objects without picking them up. It would be nicer to know if I have to deal with the hordes to get the mystery item. 

When you pick up ammo (or whatever) of something you already have it won't just stack automatically. 

The text is so small. When reading city names I have to stop what I'm doing and bring the laptop to my face to read it. When clothing gets damaged it won't just round up to the nearest percent it will say 64.7%. When it displays with a 10th of a percent it's hard to read and again I have to bring the laptop close to my face. Why stop at displaying only to 0.1 percent? When I'm making tactical decisions I need to know if my cargo pants are at 68.492% durability or 68.493%.

Currently it's not so easy to find a headlamp and batteries (why are they never together?). This means at night I'm usually hiding in a building or standing around a fire twiddling my thumbs for 5 and a half minutes until daylight comes. Kinda boring. You could get rid of the rain and night and you would never hear a complaint from me. 

Your in a building and zombies are outside unaware of you. A bandit comes around shooting and now all of a sudden every zombies starts coming towards you. I've now got to take some hits as I go out the door. 

Sometimes a zombie or zombies will be stationary behind a building and then for no reason will find a way to path around the building and come to you. If you move a bit they seem to remember they can't see you. 

Not sure if this is intentional but occasionally you will see zombies just wandering a short distance and then stop again. It's kinda random the directions they go but it seems they all gravitate towards the player. 

Not the trees but the impassable forest doesn't seem to break line of sight for zombies. 

As noted above - when I'm camping out in a closed door room for the night, a bandit will just walk through the wall like air and unloads into me. This is by far the worst of all the complaints. All your time accumulating stuff wiped out by a random event you have no control over. 

I'll add more as I discover and remember them but I don't know how much longer I can play the game in its current state. Some of these issues are game breaking. I feel like this game should be advertised as alpha or beta or not available to the general public yet. Please post more issues here (or wherever we are supposed to) so we can get them all in one place. 

Hello everyone,

For the time being this is the correct place to report bugs for the browser version of Mini DayZ.

Some of my complaints are no longer valid as I'm learning. 

I had trouble seeing text and objects because my screen resolution was too high. 1024 X 640 seems to be best with in game netbook mode selected. Still cuts off a little of the top but 1024 X 800 has too much black around edges. My 1280 X 800 setting made things very difficult. 

The infected speeding around objects is still there but I've learned to deal with them another way so it's not so much an issue anymore. Night time isn't hide time anymore either. 

I can see grouping of objects in tent or stacked items by right clicking on it. Headlamps seem to always have some battery in them. Again needed to right click. 

* npcs traversing the walls of houses

* npcs noticing the presenssa very easy

* backpacks and shirts tearing very easily

* bar of hunger and hunger falls very fast even in easy mode

* zombies running 4 running very fast

in the city of blockpost # 1 has a npc stopped on the river near the bridge with an ak he puts a bullet just to get close he does not like how he is about he is on the water and does not move I nicknamed him jesus boy

* when it is 6am in the morning and the light of the room is turned on and as a clash of reality, it is so ugly

* npc with misaligned weapons boats that walks in small towns with ak47 this and outside that does not end the ammunition of them if I can give a tip boats that adam by a small town should have pistols and winchester already those that walk in the cities great military bases and etc ... yes they could have ak47

Could someone plz shed light as to why their is no base building or planting crops like tomatoes, zucchini ect on this browser version or even IF this current version 1.4.1 IS the current version or how to get current version ect as I am finding my survivability is high but their are no tents or ways of making the gameplay last longer i.e base building to stockpile weapons, ammo, food and drink ect! Also, unlike the mobile version, when you loot buildings it doesnt show you what the items are unless you pick them up?!?! All in all the mobile version seems to be better than the pc version and that SHOULDN'T be the case with ANY game!!! The equipment layout screen is better on mobile version, their is a targeting system on mobile version, you can base build and plant crops to be self sufficient, loot and gear seems easier to find and is labelled so you can see what it is before having to pick it up I mean WHY cant the devs include these features for the browser version too instead of us getting so far into the game, geared up as much as we can and then dying and having to start all over again its SO annoying!!! :(

• Thanks 1

GAMEPLAY ISSUES

• Abrupt start of day didn't bother me too much, but yeah maybe cooler to have it fade in as well (reverse the night time animation?).
  • (squash in web version looks like a green pepper or something)
  • auto-stack ammo and other stuff when picking it up? Although having to manage inventory is kind of part of the whole experience... 
  • "No launched servers" for the MP version

BUGS

• NPCs walk thru walls! 

These aren't bugs, but...

FEATURE IDEAS

(some based on the iOS version)

• Base building! Crops growing!! Make zombies climb thru windows & knock down doors. Make them "barricadeable" (hammer, nails, wood).Night time with the sound of zeds banging against them would be really creepy.
  •  some zed damage infectious: if no alcohol is rubbed on immediately, or no antibiotics taken soon, you mutate as well. 
  • Make vegetables and meat rot. Simply by keeping track of their ids & add 15% poisoning risk daily. ok in browser mode they don't last long enough for this to matter, but when crops growing is added, it would be cool. +25% poisoning risk for meat & +50% for cooked rice on day 2. +5% or none for bbq'd meat maybe?
  • Secondary weapon!!! Being able to put stuff in your vehicle!
  • taming dogs by dropping meat and stepping back but not too far would be pretty cool to have a bunch of them around you.
  • Climbing hunter's platform makes viewport 'zoom out' a bit more! climb on top of tanks / apcs to use gun or what ammo is left would be the coolest thing ever! sprint there, jump on top, shoot at the hordes around you.
  • Basic Character Stats would make this game epic (eg. getting hit 10 times gives you an armor point, killing 20 zeds with a weapon increases its dmg a bit, doing things repeatedly shortens the time etc etc). 
  • Zombie Siege mode (Multiplayer): onslaught of zeds from known direction, you and other players now have 10 minutes to get your place ready!

Base building should be kept to a minimal, otherwise it would turn into some kind of strategy game. Companions would be cool tho: multiple lives, as they "live on to tell the story"?

Calm down Mayo. Take a deep breath. Maybe you need some knowledge. Bohemia have stated that they are no longer putting any resources into the browser version of the game. You will need to use the mobile version if you want to see bug fixes. Had they continued to work on the browser version I'm sure re-assigning the keyboard controls would of been implemented. Given the amount of problems with the browser game I find it intriguing that a non used space bar is your number one complaint. Also, if you really don't like one particular game then there are many others to chose from. You also don't need to yell, we can hear you just fine. 

Browser version. The security certificate is expired, so won't work in Chrome. Exception can be added in other browsers, but game can't save in any browser or operating system I have tried.

Expired in May.

Thanks for your attention.

A private connection to minidayz.com can't be established because your computer's date and time (Sunday, August 12, 2018 at 2:43:04 PM) are incorrect.

NET::ERR_CERT_DATE_INVALID

Subject: minidayz.com

Issuer: COMODO RSA Domain Validation Secure Server CA

Expires on: May 22, 2018

Current date: Aug 12, 2018

Please fix the login bug, this bug is: When you try to login (obviously) and get this error {"api_code":null,"code":500,"message":"Internal Server Error","uid":1543522022439}

There's multiplayer? jeez I cant even figure out how to get WASD to work in the game what are you guys doing?