I am doing a scripting in which the unit that activates it will make an animation it is simple just for a test, what I want to know is how do I make the unit that activate this script make an animation after activating it? The script is like this: it has an object with the code of addaction with the name of "take topsecret" then it will execute the sqf file it is written like this: deletevehicle topsecret; Hint "you take the topsecret"; But in the middle of that I want whoever activated the "take topsecret" command to do an animation, how can I do that?

Not sure I get what you want, but if you want to reference something from inside an addAction it goes like this:

someObject addAction ["take topsecret",{

params ["_actionObject","_actionActivator","_actionID"];

deleteVehicle _actionObject;
hint "you take the topsecret";
_actionActivator switchMove "AmovPercMstpSnonWnonDnon_exerciseKata";

}

Cheers

39 minutes ago, Grumpy Old Man said:

Not sure I get what you want, but if you want to reference something from inside an addAction it goes like this:

someObject addAction ["take topsecret",{

params ["_actionObject","_actionActivator","_actionID"];

deleteVehicle _actionObject;
hint "you take the topsecret";
_actionActivator switchMove "AmovPercMstpSnonWnonDnon_exerciseKata";

}

Cheers

They are in the total of 5 units that can get the topsecret, but when the topsecret is caught I want to detect who takes the topscrete and I want the animation to happen only on the unit who take the topsecret

Activate means what? action menu for players, grab interactive document (player), or trigger for AIs/player?