Antarexx

Cant download

I was wondering if you can download the game on the Samsung galaxy s7 it says its not compatible but I was wondering because I see people playing the game on the same device I have 

Hello Antarexx!

Can you please contact our support on: support@bistudio.com explain the issue and add more information about the device nad OS version you use. We'll check why you can't donwload the game.

I am having the same issue on a galaxy s7, running Android 7.0. It says my phone isn't compatible. I sent am email.

Hello

And i have a problem with the game

I cant seem to download and it's frustrating because i like that game but please make it compatible bacause people with a new version phones and try to download this game

Just please fix it

I just bought me a brand new  phone Samsung Galaxy a20 and I can't download mini dayz it and it say your device is not compatible with the version . But on my old phone it work most of the time it laggy that's why I bought me a new phone please I love this game please let me know I need to switch phone or something which phones are better is it the Samsung carrier or thank you Merry Christmas

I have the same issue on a Samsung Galaxy S8 plus, android ver9, says not compatible, although i can download it on an older chinese cuebot phone...

11 hours ago, mistikal said:

I have the same issue on a Samsung Galaxy S8 plus, android ver9, says not compatible, although i can download it on an older chinese cuebot phone...

google recently changed the minimum required API version. The game is probably just too old. which is why it works on the older phone.