Sign in to follow this  
Zebra Urbana

Multiplayer for mobile

Hello Zebra Urbana!

We're still exploring our options for this and currently we can't confirm that we will add multiplayer to the mobile version.

we begged and begged and cried for multiplayer when mobile version came out dont bother trying 

Though they are not able to comment at this time, I honestly do hold faith that multiplayer will be implemented into mobile eventually. ^^

Enjoy the game in the meantime. :)

Is there a Way we Can Have Multi-Player on Mobile yet Save Our Progress or Save it To Our Own Computer as a Server??

4 minutes ago, SyoSin said:

Is there a Way we Can Have Multi-Player on Mobile yet Save Our Progress or Save it To Our Own Computer as a Server??

The current situation on this subject remains the same. They are aware of the desire from the community for this feature though there is no current plans or announcements to add it.

ValBunny,

While I Dont Mind the Constructive Comments, On my Own Behalf most of The time! I Understand the Current Situation of DayZ for The Most Part and All i am Trying to Do is Give more Options & Opinions for the Gamer's And Developers... i Apologize in advance if You are a Dev or Ceo but Im a Person of Innovation & Constructive Criticism my Self. I Love the Easy Going Nature of The IOS Version as Well as Pixel Art and GAMEBOY like Game Style they Provide to Us through IOS along with Little Perks Right at our fingertips, But Please stop Treating me like I am a Noob...

SyoSin,

It is very wonderful that you enjoy the game, and that you are willing to take the time to offer suggestions and improvements to the game, but also please take the same care in keeping our forums neat and organized. We have tags, as well as a search function on the forums to help keep everything organized. Thank you. ^^