Sign in to follow this  
Caluu66x

setFog help please

hey there i placed this in my INIT.SQF
doesnt seem to work, or well nothing happens on screen or anything, i have only placed this in the INIT.SQF did i forget something? or perhaps the wrong file, input would be really nice, thank you.

0 setFog [1, 1, 5];

and tried this one too

150 setFog [1, 1, 5];

What is your goal?

6 hours ago, Caluu66x said:

hey there i placed this in my INIT.SQF
doesnt seem to work, or well nothing happens on screen or anything, i have only placed this in the INIT.SQF did i forget something? or perhaps the wrong file, input would be really nice, thank you.

0 setFog [1, 1, 5];

and tried this one too

150 setFog [1, 1, 5];

what if you run it from debug console instead, anything happens?

On 2017-07-29 at 9:52 PM, anfo said:

What is your goal?

my goal is to make a low laying mist for my mission? something creepy and spooky, ive tried the in-game fog setting thing, but its not what im after, i want like some creepy mist/ground fog type thing, something very smiliar to this:

3pbm6XU.jpg

OR like this:

6JLohaQ.jpg

On 2017-07-30 at 2:41 AM, killzone_kid said:

what if you run it from debug console instead, anything happens?

Im gonna give it a shot and see wht happens! but as you see from the pictures above, this is kinda what i wish to do, like i want to have it so tht if i publish the mission to the steam workshop other ppl will have the affect in thier game as well, id rather have my mission be good then have them have to type it in to the debug to have the effect right. you kinda getting wht i mean?

thanks guys for your replies, its very much appreciated, hope to hear back when you can.

Thanks. :D