Sign in to follow this  
Nikk017

Player using bug

Hello, I wanted to report to this player that he used a bug to his benefit, not just once, today he used it again

Player: Cesar R

BUG:

The Bug consists of being inside the wall and being able to easily kill without being seen

Hey I know him XD

He was trying to do the glitch with someone else.

Yup, Have played with this guy before. He also likes to go into the steps, and the Tower in airfields. 

Been an issue since i started the game, and one of the reasons i dont play Houdan farm ! They said it would be fixed with the next patch ! But they also said it would be out last month ! 

its frustating diying to these people, and when you call em out, they just laught their ass off, because they know nothing is being done to them, even with video proof and pictures, im still seing the same people glitch daily !

Just now, GhettoGrill said:

Been an issue since i started the game, and one of the reasons i dont play Houdan farm ! They said it would be fixed with the next patch ! But they also said it would be out last month ! 

No one said either of those things Ghetto..

We said we will fix multiple level design issues and that update is coming soon.

We have been through this before.

Just now, ITokyYourCookie said:

No one said either of those things Ghetto..

We said we will fix multiple level design issues and that update is coming soon.

We have been through this before.

So its not getting fixed ? Im pretty sure i saw a thread where a mod or dev said ! "We know about the issue and its being fixed in next patch" But im sad if im wrong ! 

1 minute ago, GhettoGrill said:

So its not getting fixed ? Im pretty sure i saw a thread where a mod or dev said ! "We know about the issue and its being fixed in next patch" But im sad if im wrong ! 

This is an engine issue with collisions, and it has been in game in some form since Arma 3, sadly until large work on engine is done, we have to work with with the terrain to prevent this.

And no, I don't think there was a thread saying that :)

Just now, ITokyYourCookie said:

This is an engine issue with collisions, and it has been in game in some form since Arma 3, sadly until large work on engine is done, we have to work with with the terrain to prevent this.

And no, I don't think there was a thread saying that :)

cant you just ban the people who get caught glitching at least then ? Seeing you admit you cant fix it ?

Just now, GhettoGrill said:

cant you just ban the people who get caught glitching at least then ? Seeing you admit you cant fix it ?

With substantial proof, yes. 

1 minute ago, ITokyYourCookie said:

With substantial proof, yes. 

Really doesnt feel like that, when the same people do it day in and day out, but honestly i aint even playing anymore, it gets so frustating being killed by glitch abusers who know they wont be punished ! Even people ive uploaded videos off are still not banned ! 

@ITokyYourCookie and if you just create invisible colliders and place then with the editor ? So the strairs glitch could not exist anymore with a new invisible object to block the glitch. It's maybe not the best idea if you want something clean and optimize but it's still better than nothing =)

So no need to work on the engine to fix it ^^

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, GhettoGrill said:

Really doesnt feel like that, when the same people do it day in and day out, but honestly i aint even playing anymore, it gets so frustating being killed by glitch abusers who know they wont be punished ! Even people ive uploaded videos off are still not banned ! 

One example, player: attilakako - was banned for glitching into Airfield tower. As I said, with sufficient proof, they are being banned.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Lt.Master said:

@ITokyYourCookie and if you just create invisible colliders and place then with the editor ? So the strairs glitch could not exist anymore with a new invisible object to block the glitch. It's maybe not the best idea if you want something clean and optimize but it's still better than nothing =)

So no need to work on the engine to fix it ^^

i guess the only problem would be is if its the same in all the buildings of the same model or just one or two ..... 

i guess the dev team could edit the asset in the game files on the next update or hot fix but as none of us know what they are currently working on they could be busy bringing bigger and better things to the game and this maybe a small issue in the grand scheme of things 

On 01/08/2017 at 3:15 PM, -DL- Shane-uk said:

i guess the only problem would be is if its the same in all the buildings of the same model or just one or two ..... 

i guess the dev team could edit the asset in the game files on the next update or hot fix but as none of us know what they are currently working on they could be busy bringing bigger and better things to the game and this maybe a small issue in the grand scheme of things 

As I said it's the faster way to fix it. But It's not clean at all to do that .... The real solution is if I'm not wrong is to fix the UV map from the model.

i know this guy to, i played a lots of round with him, he is using wallglitching and bugusing on ALL maps on raid