jjackstar

Dedicated Hosting Servers in Australia - Argo

Hello Argo Team,

Im here representing Syntax Servers, an Australian server rental business. While playing Argo I found that the ping that me and my friends were getting was a bit on the larger side here down under. We have the server hardware, network connection and redundency needed to get Argo even bigger. 

if your interested send us an email: jack@syntaxservers.tech

Jack

Hello to you sir,

First of all, please take in mind I'm obviously not representing anybody. This is only my point of view and nothing else.

Mister @jjackstar, if you are representing your company that mean you are mean a Community Manager or something who is job is to work on the communication. However that's not the case, you are a small groupe of less than 10 peoples who just made a gmod an Minecraft server. And to be honest with you. I don't see any professional org. This presentation is everything but not serious at all. And instead of contacting Bohemia here => https://www.bistudio.com/company/contacts

You just made a small topic to create some advertisement for your Minecraft and Gmod server. Wich seems standard by the way.

I could go pretty far with all the stuff wich are not professional at all. And to be honest, what traveled your mind ? By making a such bad presentation of your group here ?

Even some players here have made a better showcase of there own server here... And I'm speaking about a Argo server, not a rental service or anything like that.

You website is broken, the logo is not fix. Ho and this one go behind all the other pictures.... I didn't checked but it look like a bootstrap website. The name of your server is not the same.... "Amarok servers". The main color was Grey and Black and on your forum it's white and black grey. I see nothing good at all to say sir...

If Argo team need to host a brand new server somewhere. They are going to contact a company. A real company. Not just a "server rental business" wich is not official from the eye of your own country I bet.

Just look at OVH or OutlawServers. If you are a real company, take a look and learn.

Good day to you owner of syntaxservers.tech wich is also named amarokservers.com

• Like 1