When trying to log into my account, I'm unable to connect, and I get the error "Internal Server Error". But I can log into the Guest play just fine. I've cleared my cache and verified game files, still can't login.

Hello to you sir :)

This error shows up when something is being done in bohemia side. It tell us the main server or something like that is unable to be reach. Maybe a automated task wich need to set offline this 'server' ?

Anyway, just wait a little bit and you should be able to play on your account.

The account Manager look like to be offline. It's not all the system who is shutdown.

36 minutes ago, Grizzly_Noize said:

When trying to log into my account, I'm unable to connect, and I get the error "Internal Server Error". But I can log into the Guest play just fine. I've cleared my cache and verified game files, still can't login.

I have the same messege here... A few moments ago, I couldn't even login my forum account.

I also have contacted they by facebook and I'm still waiting for an answer.

Keep calm guys ^^ just wait a little and everything will be back.

And about the message you sent on facebook. If I'm not wrong, they are online ( for me ) around 10 AM so in 7 hours. So you have all your time before you get a answer.

Yup, I have been having this problem all day. I'm tempted to just play as a guest.

I'm having the same issue as well, but I can login as guest and when I go to the Server Browser there are indeed non guests playing. 

Hello.. this has been happening to me for months now and nothing I have seen in steam threads or online has worked... Please help me fix this because I have lost a bit of progress and the limitations of playing on guest accounts get boring. The message that comes up when I try to log in is: Internal server error. [0x200].. I have even tried logging in on 2 different accounts... pls fix this. thanks!

I suggest to remove the server connection checking before refresh the connection of game server as guest . because I and my ARGO e-sport team is siting a building ,that building 's internet is unstable ,some time we need use LAN for training at steam offline mode ,but we can't because the ARGO login must check "bohemia server" even login as guest mode