@E_50_Panzer

Great work on recent updates, this is a pretty solid addon (we should move this thread to the complete addons section btw).

I don't see any mention of a license in the OP - is it safe to assume this mod is released under the default Arma license?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, haleks said:

@E_50_Panzer

Great work on recent updates, this is a pretty solid addon (we should move this thread to the complete addons section btw).

I don't see any mention of a license in the OP - is it safe to assume this mod is released under the default Arma license?

If no licence is mentioned on release, it is always the strictest possible. So it is not APLSA or anything like that, basically you can use it as a mod as intended but nothing else.

• Thanks 1

I love 40k and I love this mod, especially the giant walker the Orkz get.

Guns feel like shit and need a lot of work, but at least they exist.

Lack of bolter pistol.

Space Marines are way too weak.

No melee. (Even though there's melee in IFA3, a WW2 mod.)

Otherwise super amazing work. Love the radio comm voices for the Orkz.

10 hours ago, pognivet said:

Lack of bolter pistol.

Actually there is a Bolter Pistol.

On 4/24/2019 at 3:20 AM, pognivet said:

Lack of bolter pistol.

Why does melee in other mods have anything to do with this one? 

Hello, I have a pair of questions, and great mod btw its awesome.

My first question kinda involves my second question, will the marines get a prone? 

My second question, are there any ai mods that would you guys recommend that is sorta compatible? 

I ask this since the ai mod i use makes the ai use prone. So they just don't move, they do fire but there is no movement and the battle ends. 

Just space marines tho, everything else works. I tested the marines without the mod and they work, but they are kinda lifeless, ai in general.

5 hours ago, Roamingcharges said:

Hello, I have a pair of questions, and great mod btw its awesome.

My first question kinda involves my second question, will the marines get a prone? 

My second question, are there any ai mods that would you guys recommend that is sorta compatible? 

I ask this since the ai mod i use makes the ai use prone. So they just don't move, they do fire but there is no movement and the battle ends. 

Just space marines tho, everything else works. I tested the marines without the mod and they work, but they are kinda lifeless, ai in general.

There is no plans for prone due to how space marines would react. If you saw the 40k mod from OFP they were pretty broken. Removing the prone was on purpose to help with that. There is a fix for if they get knocked down but best to join the discord to get that fix. There is going to be an update for the SM soon so there should be more "life" to them. Though animations were removed because of an issue so they will look dead anyways if the helmet is removed lol. 

Makes sense, I don't mind the lack of animations anyway they were pretty solid in my opinion, the few that were in, sure i'll swing by the discord.

It wasn't that they would get knocked down, but the ai mod forced them into prone which meant they knelt the entire game. Just me fighting in the end.

The humans like the guard had no issues going prone so, its cool with them.

Would the fix also affect ai too? Since as the player I couldn't go prone but they some how could.

And by lifeless I meant the vanilla ai and their actions. Running into fire and dying, etc. Base game ai I mean. 

Thank you for the reply, I had a feeling something was in the works.  

-After some research I've found a ai mod that works, with some trial and error of course. My problem with the previous one was that it forces the marines to prone, but this one doesn't seem to do that, they do crouch but I haven't seen issues so far. All marine squads advance with no problems. And really stomped the enemy. 

Edited by Roamingcharges
found my answer

On 6/17/2019 at 2:26 PM, Roamingcharges said:

Makes sense, I don't mind the lack of animations anyway they were pretty solid in my opinion, the few that were in, sure i'll swing by the discord.

It wasn't that they would get knocked down, but the ai mod forced them into prone which meant they knelt the entire game. Just me fighting in the end.

The humans like the guard had no issues going prone so, its cool with them.

Would the fix also affect ai too? Since as the player I couldn't go prone but they some how could.

And by lifeless I meant the vanilla ai and their actions. Running into fire and dying, etc. Base game ai I mean. 

Thank you for the reply, I had a feeling something was in the works.  

-After some research I've found a ai mod that works, with some trial and error of course. My problem with the previous one was that it forces the marines to prone, but this one doesn't seem to do that, they do crouch but I haven't seen issues so far. All marine squads advance with no problems. And really stomped the enemy. 

Yeah when it comes to those mods there isn't much the modders should do unless someone else in the community decides to add a patch for it. The fix for the prone isn't for the AI from what I know. It is a command that only players would be able to access so AI are stuck like that. Perhaps there may be something in the future to fix the issue for AI but in the meantime you kinda jut have to go along with it. 

Are there any plans to add the tyranids to the game? I'd love to run a 'nids squad in a mission 😃

On 3/14/2020 at 1:00 PM, Warhound75 said:

Are there any plans to add the tyranids to the game? I'd love to run a 'nids squad in a mission 😃

Nids would require a new skeleton which generally take a lot of time to make. Currently they are flushing out more of the other factions so I doubt there will be nids in the near future. 

Why don't tanks, planes, and missile soldiers launch missiles and missiles at Titan? Just shoot with light bullets.. any FIx..

Does anyone know what happened to the Ork ragz? (The shirts they're wearing) It seems to be invisible now. Also, i distinctly remember Orks having ambient voice lines in the older versions. It's been long since i've downloaded a recent version of the mod and i'm a bit confused with the changes. Hoping to get some answers. Thanks.