THERE IS ONLY WAR

A Warhammer 40,000 mod for Arma 3.

Warhammer 40,000 is a thrilling fantasy universe, one filled with deep stories, enormous conflicts, supremely evil characters, and an eternity of unending, soul-crushing war. It deserves a proper, massive, frontline experience that only a certain game can provide, and that game is Arma 3. "There is Only War" is a mod whose goal is a true representation of 40k in Arma. There will be a no-nonsense approach to creating this ultimate experience - Boltguns will blow targets away, Necrons will be nigh indestructible, Space Marines will stand heads taller than mortals, and one day, Battle Titans may stride over warzones, crushing and annihilating whole companies of troops with one volley of fire. This project will be true to the universe, and lore will be followed as closely as possible, confined only by game limitations, and in extreme cases, common sense.

Now, this mod is not affiliated with the Warhammer 40k mod already on the Steam Workshop. While most of the devs on this team came from that project, and quite a few assets were given to us by that mod, we are not working with them, we are a separate mod. It is also important to state that we are not and will not be using any stolen assets, or assets from 40k video games, content will be made the old-fashioned way.

"There is Only War" is currently in early development, and we have under a dozen developers at this time. We don't have a first release date yet, but it is certainly within a few months, and afterwards, we plan on monthly updates and patches! This mod is a very ambitious one, scores of animations must be done, hundreds of models completed and textured, and uncountable hitboxes and configs made, and we are looking for more developers to aid us in our endeavor, if you love this universe you'll find yourself at home with us. It's a tough job, but this task is not impossible to complete.

Here is a short gallery of assets currently being worked on :

Spoiler

unknown.png

Spoiler

unknown.png

Spoiler

StreetLampRound.png

Spoiler

drums.jpg

Spoiler

DeffKopta2.png

Spoiler

546926E32B003B4F3CFA403B38007CFE32BE271E

Spoiler

2BC0A254E77A6D5B233FCAC1EDD9F23B44BE22F2

Spoiler

7501876592A6977C1BFBB669DFC5600DF98FBA60

Spoiler

93B4D29FA6F7A494B6427B7F9A932BF13B3B0CFD

Spoiler

07CB176BDFDB014C39607288CBC962B10705269E

Spoiler

?interpolation=lanczos-none&output-format=jpeg&output-quality=95&fit=inside|1024:576&composite-to%3D%2A%2C%2A%7C1024%3A576&background-color=black

Spoiler

Spoiler

SYHEMRb.png

Spoiler

vNKQyBD.png

Spoiler

lPQanu0.png

Spoiler

WEsKRZw.png

Spoiler

F3OonVZ.png

Spoiler

9EejyOh.png

Spoiler

wgVKqwl.png

Spoiler

b94LkFs.png

Spoiler

LyMOYxM.png

Spoiler

SzyhUI2.png

Spoiler

4_Warrior.png

Spoiler

9_Warrior.png

Spoiler

7_Warrior.png

Spoiler

There are many more assets in production, but all will be posted in time.

Lastly, we do not own Warhammer 40k, all credit goes to the respective owners!

• Like 13
  • Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, Casual_Insanity said:

Image result for die for the emperor

For what it's worth, the Death Korps will be the first regiment. 

• Like 5

When Joe Biden saw this he said "This is a big $%#@!&% deal!"

• Like 2

This shows some serious Orky know-wots and arcane enginseering skills! Also glad to see you are giving the ol' Imperial Guard some love and not just going straight to marines. May the Emperor guide you in your modding and the machine spirits keep your cogitators running well. We faithfull await your release, however long it may take!

2 hours ago, Vvalerie2 said:

This shows some serious Orky know-wots and arcane enginseering skills! Also glad to see you are giving the ol' Imperial Guard some love and not just going straight to marines. May the Emperor guide you in your modding and the machine spirits keep your cogitators running well. We faithfull await your release, however long it may take!

Well, you have to understand that it's almost impossible for us to go straight to marines,

if anyone would like to follow the development of the 40k mod for Arma, join us on discord: https://discord.gg/7fknCbe

Also, though many of you reading this do not, yourself, create mods, you may know someone who does. Please reach out to them for us. We are trying to pursue recruitment aggressively so that we can grow quickly.

• Like 1

Got a small update. Will also update OP.

• Like 7

I have a sudden urge to give my life for the emperor after watching that clip

great fuckin' work man

• Like 4

Alright everyone, expect a video on the mod in a couple day's time.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, A. Lietuvis said:

So what happened to the old mod? And the content from it?

It is still under production. And both parties agreed to share content that was already released to the public.

• Like 3

OH... <3 this is hot. I will be following this closely. 

24 minutes ago, Major Kibbins of Kekistan said:

If you are looking for a Unit to join come to us, we are a small but growing community. We are comprised of three regiments, Troopers, Grenadiers, and Engineers for more information on how to join please join the group

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/CUSAF

Come on mate, read the rules, blatant advertising is against the rules. It should be kept only to the group advertising section which I can see you've posted in already. 

I see you're new so be sure to read them here

and welcome to the forums :) 

Ok guys I played the mod yesterday night, and I must say that is a wonderfull job!!!

But I have some questions:

Why the renegades with armour get the same damage than a renegade wihtout it??

What happens with the Cadian soldiers model? It dissappier?

In a future, the vehicles will have a copick?

Thanks guys!!

Regards

OH MY GOD I CANT WAIT! what do i need to do to get this amazing mod, do you have a patreon to help support the mod! i just cant wait

I have a few questions mate. A.) What happened to the type14 ammo? Why can't i equip it to my unit in eden editor? B.) Are you guys planning on creating spacemarines and chaos spacemarines? I feel like that's the only thing missing from this great mod. Great job btw.