A person called on steam from DUMMYHOLE
He teleported people to him, teleported people to the sky, blew up all the games, created boots in the way of invasion, created Nazi symbols with boots and said that the one for 40 dollars, please report his Wind
Http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198403372847/
And your name in the game is uncoolcharlie.

There is a website and a group in the discord where you are selling this type of hack, if any argo moderator can contact me. Thank you, then I will send the site and the discord to you, but I will send the site To some type of moderator

Hello to you sir.

I know It's not the best thing to see a game destroyed by a cheater. And It's a good thing you reported this player. However, if you have any visual evidence to provide for the dev team. This could be perfect =)

On 7/25/2017 at 5:29 PM, Lt.Master said:

Hello to you sir.

I know It's not the best thing to see a game destroyed by a cheater. And It's a good thing you reported this player. However, if you have any visual evidence to provide for the dev team. This could be perfect =)

I can verify his account for what was happening in the game and I also have already reported what I saw. Who was the one responsible for it, I dont know. But I do have a screenshot when this was happening and it shows "Player -AV- Sr.Ice connected" .