Hi there! I am new to the community and am currently having loading issues with Mini DayZ, so in the meantime I wanted to create a topic for everyone to share there own weird, enticing lore on the Mini DayZ series so far. Feel free to...

• Name your opinion on the events that take place in Mini DayZ or on the events of a fictional character created by YOU.

• Go as detailed as possible on a back story

And for those of you who are able to play I encourage you to take on the challenge of playing the game as if u had the chance to play as or in your fictional character/setting

I'll play along with you guys as well:

I am a traumatizdo,19 year old male.

I wake up to discover my apartment complex has almost been completely destroyed to rubble and the surrounding area looks like its been abandoned for months. 

I quickly take my dads old hunting rifle from its case and grab his military bag that barely got ruined, considering the apartments conditioning had little affect on it. I grab whatever else I could find left in search of remembering how it all went down.

As I make my way down the fire exit stairway  I see the door to the exit has been left open, blood smeared all over the side of the walls and floor. I assume the worst; that someone was severely injured by the complex degree all over the place.. After walking into the cold frosted snowy plains of the west wing I see a strange figure leaned over what looks to be a dog, blood splattered everywhere.

Only time can tell what happened next...

• Like 1

as i aproach the dog a horrifying creature with a scar of a bite on its neck and missing flesh in some places get up from the ground crippled in fear i see the dog jumping at the creature in a succesfull try to kill it 

A bit afraid i continue closing the gap between me and the dog which surprisingly sees me as a friendly

After searching the town for survivors i find supplies,rope and 3 bullets for my gun sadly no other humans so i decide to take those items

I set off on the road the the nearest city where my friend lives hoping hes not one of the undead

Its not a pleasant road as i start thinking about my little sister ”how will an 8 year old girl survive this thing with only the protection of the cousin she was visiting”

hope you dont mind me continuing your story but i thought it would be fun have a single story made by the community 

• Like 3

My story begins on the morning of October 23, 2077 at my home in Sanctuary Hills, located near Concord, Massachusetts. i am at home with mine spouses Nate and Nora (yes, both of them are mine), my son Shaun, and my robotic butler, Codsworth. As i am preparing for an event at the Veteran's Hall in Cambridge, a representative from Vault-Tec comes to inform them that my family is approved for admittance into Vault 111, the local fallout shelter. Moments later, a news bulletin warns of an incoming nuclear attack, prompting my family to evacuate to the Vault. We enter just as the nuclear bomb explodes. Upon entering the Vault, me and my family are tricked into entering cryogenic tubes by the Vault-Tec staff and frozen alive. After an unknown period of time, me and my spouses are re-awakened by two strangers, and i witnesses Shaun's kidnapping and my spouse's murder (they kill Nate and Nora, omg). I am put back into cryogenic sleep but manages to free myselves when the life support system malfunctions. I discovers that they are the sole survivor of Vault 111, and vows to avenge my spouse's death and find Shaun.

• Like 2

Lol Warden of the North, its ironic how I love the series and yet see the beginning of the game being written out in a Mini DayZ "stories" thread.

XD

Very original.

On 7/28/2017 at 2:41 PM, BetweenBeta said:

Lol Warden of the North, its ironic how I love the series and yet see the beginning of the game being written out in a Mini DayZ "stories" thread.

XD

Very original.

Hey not so fast though, I found this on reddit...

https://www.reddit.com/r/MiniDayZ/comments/6qx9ip/new_game_regular_mode_and_found_this/

Nuko Cola XD

On 27/07/2017 at 9:41 PM, Warden of the North said:

My story begins on the morning of October 23, 2077 at my home in Sanctuary Hills, located near Concord, Massachusetts. i am at home with mine spouses Nate and Nora (yes, both of them are mine), my son Shaun, and my robotic butler, Codsworth. As i am preparing for an event at the Veteran's Hall in Cambridge, a representative from Vault-Tec comes to inform them that my family is approved for admittance into Vault 111, the local fallout shelter. Moments later, a news bulletin warns of an incoming nuclear attack, prompting my family to evacuate to the Vault. We enter just as the nuclear bomb explodes. Upon entering the Vault, me and my family are tricked into entering cryogenic tubes by the Vault-Tec staff and frozen alive. After an unknown period of time, me and my spouses are re-awakened by two strangers, and i witnesses Shaun's kidnapping and my spouse's murder (they kill Nate and Nora, omg). I am put back into cryogenic sleep but manages to free myselves when the life support system malfunctions. I discovers that they are the sole survivor of Vault 111, and vows to avenge my spouse's death and find Shaun.

Very original 'cough' 'cough'

My story begins when I came out of my mums pussy. As soon as I was born into this world, I knew my likes and my dislikes. I enjoy killing people. I try to kill as many as I can, in the most different ways possible. I strangled one, raped another to death, bash skulls open (rip Abraham and Glenn XoXo), ran over a couple, hanged some, drowned some, executed some, beheaded some, burned some, and I even buried alive some. It was good at disappearing, but one day i was caught and been sentenced to death. That was when God saved me. He called forth the army of the dead and made them ate innocents. I was happy at first, but then I realised that if God kept killing everybody in the world, I wouldn't have anybody left to play with. So I decided to kill the undead, as many as possible. I ended a lot of people, sent them to the unknown abyss. I thought I could continue to kill the undead, that it would statisfy my lust for murder. I soon came to realise that they were already dead and so I decided to find some survivors. I came across a city called electrodrsvssk. I ended everybody there. I kept killing. I could not stop myself. One day I found this guitar with a book on the case. I followed it and learned to play guitar. I became incredibly good and realised I maybe the best guitar player in the world. So I continued to play and did not realise that zombies loves music. They looked up to me as a great leader. I control the army of the undead and now continue to kill everybody on this planet.

My story was when I tapped on the "New Game" button, then regular.

I played for a bit, using John the Biker after reading that he is a good starter. Then I realized that he was a boss and that Sergey "Slav" should go die in a hole.

Also the story was ACTUALLY being played by a guy called Bob, who assassinated Obama. That's my original dude.