Good afternoon everyone would like to know if you can help me, I would like to do a trigger that activates only the area inside the trigger shake someone could help me? please

Thank you very much friend that will help me a lot How could I put it to tremble only in one area and not the whole map?

the trigger has an area already. all objects which fullfill the triggers condition to activate will be in triggers thisList array variable.
The only thing u ve to do is to execute addCamShake for all players in those thisList in triggers "On Activation"-field and do the same thing with resetCamShake in triggers "On Deactivation"-field.

• Like 1

Ok friend thank you very much I'll try to do it tonight, my knowledge in programming is very low 

I did it:

condicion

(a1 in thisList);

on activation

addCamShake [5, 5, 5] -field;

On Deactivation

resetCamShake -field.

But still shivering for players who are not on the list, what am I doing wrong? please help me

on act:

if (vehicle player in thislist) then {addCamShake [5, 5, 5]}

• Like 1

Good morning gentlemen, how are you? Thanks for helping SarogahtypI and Lucullus did: 

Condition
(a1 in thislist);

On act

If (a1 in thislist) then { addCamShake [ 5 , 5 , 5 ]}

put the name of the player who should shake the camera name a1, and another unnamed 800 meters.

I indicated to the player a1 go to the trigger in advance and select the player with no name, and the camera shakes while in The unnamed player, I still can not see what happens

The problem is that it shakes the whole map, I need to just shake the selected area of the trigger or the camera of a specific player

Hmmm, looking at the camShake command, it is not bound to a specific player, but to all players.

Maybe you could run it only on a local script in multiplayer, but that's getting a bit more complicated.

• Like 1

hmm... addCamShake has local effect only...

the problem should be that the trigger fires on each machine because triggers are firing global by default. This means if the trigger condition is fullfilled (for each client) then every client executes addCamShake which does shaking each players camera.

try this:

condition

player in thisList

On Act:

addCamShake [ 5 , 5 , 5 ]

with that condition each machine checks if its own player is inside the trigger and it should fire in this case only.

• Like 1

Okay I'll try it tonight, however I think that would agitate the host's camera, the point is that I'm trying to do the simulation of a room, where when entering 3 or 4 players, the camera shakes only those inside Fourth and those outside are not agitated, so I thought of putting it on the condition list the players name but shake everyone including those who are not in the room or area, will there be a script that allows this?

Trust in sarogahtyp solution. anyplayer present, player in thisList   will fire the trigger locally. The only thing is you will have separate shake effects along with player entrance.

If you want a common experience, think about:

player in thisList && count thisList == 4  (thisList is made of anyplayer if you choose this option).

You can also kill the trigger after effect to disable it for further players. (non repeatable trigger still works for them as far as the condition is not met locally!)

• Like 1

I understand very little what he says friend because I'm not good at programming I'll try thanks

I'm really a little lost, you say I should put it like this:

condition: 

player in thisList && count thisList == 4 

on act 

addCamShake [ 5 , 5 , 5 ]

I've put it that way and now it does not do anything :(