1 hour ago, warlord554 said:

Maybe you could PM delta and ask if he'd fix it.

I just tweaked one of mine. Took about 20mins from problem observation to back ingame fixed. Never hurts to ask the author (if he made those uniforms)

Delta Hawk is aware of those issues as stated by Him multiple times both at this forum and Steam Workshop and He said few weeks ago that if He will have free time and motivation, He should release some update to his mod in some foreseeable future.

But this is not Delta Hawk s US Military Mod release thread, so let s get back on topic.

@simcardo: I ve checked today s update and to simply put it; it looks great.

Good work.

Regards.

• Like 1

Why the fuck did I just find out about this now?

*vigorously smacks subscribe button*

• Like 1

5 hours ago, bolo861 said:

@simcardo: I ve checked today s update and to simply put it; it looks great.

Good work.

Regards.

Thanks, I tried to move some parts and mess with the rigging a bit, at least made it look pretty ok with vanilla and RHS uniforms

12 hours ago, warlord554 said:

I just tweaked one of mine. Took about 20mins from problem observation to back ingame fixed. Never hurts to ask the author (if he made those uniforms)

I remember a friend of mine asked him so he could make some vests specific for deltahawk's uniforms but deltahawk never replied to him as far as I know.

• Like 2

As someone observant pointed out on steam workshop helmets lack proper mass value added to them in the config. Because I ve focused on checking the armor values alone I ve also overlooked that.

But that s a minor detail.

Regards.

• Like 1

On 8/11/2017 at 2:56 AM, bolo861 said:

As someone observant pointed out on steam workshop helmets lack proper mass value added to them in the config. Because I ve focused on checking the armor values alone I ve also overlooked that.

But that s a minor detail.

Regards.

Yea i just read that too lel, and ofc i'll fix it

On 8/9/2017 at 2:52 AM, warlord554 said:

Well unless it (The USM uniforms) clips with the vests that its intended to be with, then i'll consider it a bug lel but for now i don't really think its worth "fixing" or anything

Anyway, the ISP centre in my town got buzzed by a lightning so internet's been dead the past few days, in which i decided to spend those days doing stuff to imporve the mod (while summer has yet to end too)

Pics:

Spoiler

Lb56hED.pngx5dsr3Z.png

Also i learnt that ACUs in M81s and tricolor camos weren't a thing, but what i've been looking at was the CCU (Close combat uniform):

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/0/0d/Defense.gov_News_Photo_050101-A-3978J-030.jpg

http://www.usmilitariaforum.com/forums/index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_rel_module=post&attach_id=1031972

Which was only issued to the 25th and 2nd ID, so i fixed it and all the standard units wear BDU type uniforms

however, me, personally digging the CCU decided to make it anyway, in 2 versions which is one with 2nd ID and 25th ID patches on the left arm (Which cant be changed), and i put the insignia slot on the right arm, this way you can give units combat patches, hehe

Spoiler

wIEb6KG.png

tPhBbxc.png

Also the 25th ID is available in editor, they're not a separate faction but you can find them in one of the groups 

0xPdD67.png

Also planning to add other divisions too (3rd and 101st AB, just because they wear helmet patches lol so at least these units will be unique)

dV6vCwY.png

Sadly theres a bug on the BDU uniform, the insignia texture doesn't receive shadows and has that weird shine on its edges or smthing idk how to word it, and i have no idea how to fix it and replicate it either at the moment, because the one on ACUs and CCUs look fine. Anyone know?

It also happens to the nametapes (and recently added, rank tapes, too)

xcfUBoe.png

• Like 4

Looks very cool and more realistic, good job. Texturing is not my thing, so can t help with insignia shaders. I am not sure it could be even a BIS bug.

BTW, Maby try adding some color saturation to somewhat sharpen the textures on the palm side of nomex gloves if it is possible, so it could look a little better.

Regards.

• Like 2

Wow, super stoked on the patches and unique helmets!

Small bug I noticed in the current version, some of the IBA vests not labeled "Camelbak" still have modeled camelbaks on them without proper textures.

Also, any chance of DCU IBAs yet, or just sticking with M81 and UCP?

Again, love the mod, thanks for all your hard work on it! It's really hitting the spot with the 90s/2000s stuff I run in SP missions.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Georg_Ravioli said:

Small bug I noticed in the current version, some of the IBA vests not labeled "Camelbak" still have modeled camelbaks on them without proper textures.

Wait can you give me a screenshot on that one? the non-camelbak'd one? or is it one of the units inserted through editor? alot of units actually have different vests and some of them don't appear in  arsenal either lol because i personally like the variations, so there will be several different IBAs with various camelbaks in the units, but at the same time i don't like to clutter the arsenal ):

and yes I guess i'll make DCU IBAs eventually, 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Georg_Ravioli said:

Wow, super stoked on the patches and unique helmets!

Again, love the mod, thanks for all your hard work on it! It's really hitting the spot with the 90s/2000s stuff I run in SP missions.

In another words; Randomised Camelbacks with various textures on various vests in the editor are not a bug but an eye candy. Quite cool eye candy I might say. I always like when units look like well... units and not like kevlar clad clone troopers.

So in short I like the random camelbacks. 

• Like 1

That ACU looks nice, especially the properly-rendered collar. The default BIS ACU's collar is ugly; glad to see you improved it. Should be a good interim solution as we wait for War Plan Blue's ACU to be released.

• Like 2

Thanks guy, anyway does anyone know how to fix the issue with the insignia shaders thing? Been searching but haven't exactly found out how to fml

Update Released:

- Updated Uniform and helmet textures
- New US Army units depicting US army divisions, 3rd, 25th, and 101st Infantry Divisions
- Updated ACU and CCU models

- Added IBAs in DCU camo (like, finally lel)
- Divisions have unique uniforms and helmets (just patches really lel)

- The 2004 Divisions also wears a mix of MICH and PASGT helmets

• Like 6

Thanks for the great update.

I found few small bugs but nothing major so far.

unit:: B_06_Soldier_tee     - is  configured and indexed twice, one is unit in desert camo, other unit in UCP, both are present in cfgFaction: US Army 2005 (D).

helmet:

cvc_d_g     - lacks both Ballistic Protection and Explosive Protection.

and helmets:

cvc

H_MichB_UCP

H_MichB_UCP_G

H_MichSpec_B_UCP

H_MichSpec_B_UCP_G      -lack weight.

BTW question:

Does the fact that cfgGroups for us army units from the year 2004 are configured with M2 Bradley with BUSK upgrade kit is a feature or little oversight?

That s it for now.

Again great thanks for your hard work on this mod and regards.

• Like 1

Thanks for the heads up bolo, just fixed the helmets config and the rifleman tee, is moved to the 2005 (UCP) faction

6 hours ago, bolo861 said:

Does the fact that cfgGroups for us army units from the year 2004 are configured with M2 Bradley with BUSK upgrade kit is a feature or little oversight?

I forgot about it actually so i guess it's an oversight.

But actually idk when did they start fielding the BUSK kit, afaik they're already fielded by 2004 but probably still uncommon so yea i'm gonna change that back to a standard M2A2ODS

Nice update! I love how you recreated the 2003 Uday/Qusay siege in one of the screenshots. That was cool; brought a smile to my face. Keep up the good work. :f:

• Like 1

Feedback for today. Insteed writing long text I will use visual aids.

All mech groups for 101 Airborne units for 2004 and 2007 are misconfigured. Empty static Bradley added to the groups.

Why mech groups for 101 Airborne anyway?

571D3107595EBED1ED83B1060A6898D977EA7DA1

25 ID mech group for woodland 2007 misconfigured the same way (static empty Bradley):

23B29EDEDF2C4954BD98844C43E58B1C92836146

3 ID mech group for woodland 2004 misconfigured the same way (static empty Bradley):

6EEC1505960796DDCFBD51E84DE1FEF0A1C7DEB8

3 ID mech group for woodland 2007 misconfigured the same way (static empty Bradley):

F86AD3636932ACA6ECAAE6994E85D9BEBC273975

I am not sure for 100% that I ve checked all others.

Regards.

Damn must be the crew classnames again, ok thanks i'll fix it later

Dude, those DCU IBAs make my dick move. CCUs and special uniforms are filthy also.

Only bug I found is that the IBA GL (DCU) seems to have a mismatched bump map or something. I'll get a screenshot later tonight if you need.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Laqueesha said:

Nice update! I love how you recreated the 2003 Uday/Qusay siege in one of the screenshots. That was cool; brought a smile to my face. Keep up the good work. :f:

Lol thanks alot, that one actually took quiet a while to find the right spot

13 hours ago, bolo861 said:

Why mech groups for 101 Airborne anyway?

tbh ye it was inappropriate at the first place, and some of my configgings are kinda rushed at this point because well, some reasons lel

3 hours ago, Georg_Ravioli said:

Only bug I found is that the IBA GL (DCU) seems to have a mismatched bump map or something. I'll get a screenshot later tonight if you need.

I'll take a look at it thanks anyway

• Like 1