57 minutes ago, wsxcgy said:

Your comment on suspending the CUP version reminds me, Robert Hammer accessory pack has all the old school attachments like the Comp M2, TA01, and PEQ2. I always used it in conjunction with RHS weapons when kitting up my own old classes. Though making the addon depend on it might not be a great call. 

yea i've been using that for a while now but exactly as you said, it is also a bit obsolete so exactly, making the addon depend on it might not be a great call. Maybe there are other alternatives? a friend of mine mentioned FHQ accs pack but i haven't tried it

anyway thanks everyone for your support!

• Like 3

1 hour ago, simcardo said:

yea i've been using that for a while now but exactly as you said, it is also a bit obsolete so exactly, making the addon depend on it might not be a great call. Maybe there are other alternatives? a friend of mine mentioned FHQ accs pack but i haven't tried it

anyway thanks everyone for your support!

I've tried FHQ, I think it has a TA01 I think, but thats about all that would be any help. It also has an ITL Mars sight which was used by the US in early OEF/OIF, but I'm pretty sure it was uncommon. And its about as out of date as RHAcc. I don't think it'll make a good supplement, and I don't think theres anything else really. The TA31, as in RHS, has been around since like 2005 so its not wrong to use it I guess, and the M552 was around but I don't think it was very common, more of a SOF thing.

• Like 1

Thanks for the great update.

It s feedback time:

1. two errors on startup:

No entry:

bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/B_05_Soldier_04_f.scope

bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/B_05_Soldier_04_f.side

2. Nomex Flightsuit (tan) "nomex_desert"; classname has nerfed explosive protection, ballistic protection, weight and load copacity probably classname inheritance issue.

3. infantry groups USMC rifle squads ad weapon squads are somewhat mixed regarding grenadiers insteed of fire team leaders and such, in 2003 squad groups some units have wrong camo DCU insteed of woodland.

That s it regards.

Yay, the Marines have arrived! :drinking2:

Some suggestions: You should add an "EGA" to the heel of the boots (anchor tip facing to the toes). Also, I don't think the velcro patches were a thing on the MCCUU blouses back in the mid-2000s.

On 3.09.2017 at 6:21 PM, wsxcgy said:

I've tried FHQ, I think it has a TA01 I think, but thats about all that would be any help. It also has an ITL Mars sight which was used by the US in early OEF/OIF, but I'm pretty sure it was uncommon. And its about as out of date as RHAcc. I don't think it'll make a good supplement, and I don't think theres anything else really. The TA31, as in RHS, has been around since like 2005 so its not wrong to use it I guess, and the M552 was around but I don't think it was very common, more of a SOF thing.

Yea. TA31F was standarised and started to be fielded by USMC as PVQ-31 in 2004, US Army standarised M150 RCO in 2007 if I am not mistaken but as early as 2003 commercial TA31 sights were bought by individual soldiers and units from their own budgets. So it isn t anachronism. But it s a fact that in army units in 2003-2004 period old school TA01 NSN originally fielded since 1995 in SOPMOD I kits were more common thing. 

Only PEQ-15 box and M4 Comp (M68 CCO 2nd gen) are anachronism but it isn t a big thing. I am simply using RH acc pack to augment my kits when I want to go super period correct.  RH Acc is still the best weapons accessory pack for Arma 3.

Regards.

• Like 2

hi, i have required downloads & DLC for these units, but im getting "no entry 'model'" error when i try to preview through editor.

thanks

10 hours ago, wika_woo said:

hi, i have required downloads & DLC for these units, but im getting "no entry 'model'" error when i try to preview through editor.

thanks

Hi.

You mean model or classname?

Please copy/paste whole error text from the log or make a screenshot of it so we d know what we re dealing with here.

It could be one of the errors that has already been fixed internally.

Regards.

here is a screen shot of the error

oSDyBO4.jpg

• Like 1

4 hours ago, wika_woo said:

Buy the game first

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Ltf said:

Buy the game first

its in my steam account with apex DLC too, want a screen shot of that too?

fhEWSUt.jpg

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Ltf said:

@wika_woo but isn't that old 2d editor?

= O

yes ther'es the 2D editor in arma 3 too, didnt you know?.. press CTR  + O on the map selection screen..

• Like 3

Thank You for feedback.

I ve tested on my build but was unable to reproduce, it probably means that I ve already fixed that along with numerous other stuff. Since I ve already sent relevent files to Simcardo the fix will be applied in the next mod update.

yes ther'es the 2D editor in arma 3 too, didnt you know?.. press CTR  + O on the map selection screen..

And yes the legacy 2D editor through Ctrl+O on map screen trick is fantastic thing.

Regards.

• Like 1

Thanks,  I shall patiently wait for it.  

Oh also I forgot... maby changing/adding "displayName=""; from base class inherited "Combat Life Saver" to "Corpsman" for USMC units would be cool.

Regards.

• Like 2

On 9/25/2017 at 4:23 AM, bolo861 said:

Oh also I forgot... maby changing/adding "displayName=""; from base class inherited "Combat Life Saver" to "Corpsman" for USMC units would be cool.

Regards.

Good point. USMC doesn't have medics, they have navy corpsmen.

• Like 1

Just a heads up. RHS update broke one little thing. Some UH1Y Hueys won t show up in Eden Editor anymore. To fix it, it is required to add: 

scope=2;
side=1;

to every Huey helicopter in configs that is missing those entries.

Regards.

• Like 1

thanks guys, but sorry the update will have to wait because at the moment i have to focus on some reallife stuffs, but when i got time i'll sure get back on fixing and updating this

• Like 3

3 hours ago, simcardo said:

thanks guys, but sorry the update will have to wait because at the moment i have to focus on some reallife stuffs, but when i got time i'll sure get back on fixing and updating this

Thanks for info. No apologies necessary You ve done great job creating this mod in the first place. Real life takes precedence so good luck with everything and best regards.

Update!

Been working on this since last month, mainly improving models and textures but also adding few more goodies

image album: 

https://imgur.com/a/PfL6n

changelog:
- Added 1Cav (2004, 2007, OEF)
- Added 509th Airborne, 25ID (in ACUs)
- Added 2nd Infantry Division (2004, 2007 OEF)
- Added 2nd ACR (2004, 2007 OEF)
- Renamed USMC CLSs to Corpsman
- Redid uniform riggings (should fit better with most bis and rhs vests now and stuff)
- NVGs are now in clothes instead of attached to helmet
- improved most uniform textures (prolly not much visible)
- Improved IBA models and textures
- added covers for ESS and SWD goggles
- PASGT Helmets now have SWDGs instead of ESS 
- Added Crew helmets with SWDGs
- Added Crew helmet with DCU cover (used by marines)
- 2003 marines now mostly use GSTAVO's M16A2s (https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1193144612) instead of RHS M16A4s (TLs and SLs still have A4s tho)
- Added Assault packs as the units' main backpacks (credits to Johannes, from his awesome SF template originally made for Arma 1)
- Added generic special forces units wearing raid BDUs in m81 and dcu, ciras vests with chest rigs, and uncovered MICH helmets
- added wearable ESS and SWDGs
- Added M240 Fireteams to all the units
- Added Insignias that are compatible with the insignia slot of the uniforms (standard patch mods would prolly not work, because the insignia slot has to be made larger than it mostly was to accomodate the 1st Cav patch)

also special thanks to Bolo861 for scanning and fixing my configs (which typically has loads of errors), and also Bigstone for advices and helped my research, to make these units as accurate as possible, and also provided textures for the unit shoulder patches

• Like 14
  • Thanks 3