Sign in to follow this  
Bloodshot_Pico

Uniform Resolutions

Hello, so I'm not sure if this is in the correct subforum, I'm still confused to where I should be putting these kind of questions.

But out of curiosity, what is the max resolution that ArmA 3 can load uniforms from? I am using 2048x2048 right now, I am just wondering if there is any other value I can use other than that one?

Thanks for reading, and helping. :)

- Blood

1 hour ago, Bloodshot_Pico said:

Hello, so I'm not sure if this is in the correct subforum, I'm still confused to where I should be putting these kind of questions.

But out of curiosity, what is the max resolution that ArmA 3 can load uniforms from? I am using 2048x2048 right now, I am just wondering if there is any other value I can use other than that one?

Thanks for reading, and helping. :)

- Blood

wrong forum, but i personally go 4096x4096

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, LykosMactire said:

wrong forum, but i personally go 4096x4096

Would you mind telling me where I should ask these questions? And I thought there was different resolutions just never knew what they were.

Do you also know if there are higher ones? Or is that the max?

Thanks again. :)

8 minutes ago, Bloodshot_Pico said:

Would you mind telling me where I should ask these questions? And I thought there was different resolutions just never knew what they were.

Do you also know if there are higher ones? Or is that the max?

Thanks again. :)

ArmA III Questions and Answers subthread

• Like 1

4096 is the highest you should go on average. Most machines will reduce resolution to 2048 anyways via lower end rig settings. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Bloodshot_Pico said:

Well they get resized so 4096 should be the one I go for right?

Its what i personally use. its not really noticeable here but heres a screen from my old UN 2035 mod i have considered starting to work on again 

2569221B793E79E8C9E8E898FA8B4A5E84C2F58D

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, LykosMactire said:

Its what i personally use. its not really noticeable here but heres a screen from my old UN 2035 mod i have considered starting to work on again 

2569221B793E79E8C9E8E898FA8B4A5E84C2F58D

Wait you're the developer of that mod? I enjoyed the content of it honestly, not trying to push you into doing it again but if you do pick up I'd be excited to see what you come up with. :)