39 minutes ago, GhettoGrill said:

-snip-

Please use this thread to report players, no need to create a new thread for each report.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, R0adki11 said:

Please use this thread to report players, no need to create a new thread for each report.

Thanks 

http://i.imgur.com/slxNVU7.jpg

Player:bromma2,  lvl 15, teleporting, flying, killing all, exploding all and rest typical what you find in that most common cheat with scripts...

These guys should remove straight away and not wait for ban wave, one rotten player cause 9 other players to quit.

Also, when newcomers see these kind of retards more than often they quit whole game so please devs, take cheating seriously.

56 minutes ago, GhettoGrill said:

Explain the bug perhaps ?

every time you kill this guy, he respawn, you kill him, he respawn again and he can respawn at the infinit... I didn't capture the game or took a screenshot but it's annoying to lose a game like that. It doesn't appear often. You can kill the guy 1000 of time he gonna respawn again and again.. I told him to stop playing but he didn't care about that and insulting all the end of the game. 

On 19.7.2017 at 1:21 AM, Gspot said:

http://i.imgur.com/slxNVU7.jpg

Player:bromma2,  lvl 15, teleporting, flying, killing all, exploding all and rest typical what you find in that most common cheat with scripts...

These guys should remove straight away and not wait for ban wave, one rotten player cause 9 other players to quit.

Also, when newcomers see these kind of retards more than often they quit whole game so please devs, take cheating seriously.

Can confirm, have him on video:

Edited by Guest
Added video

Right now.  hacker.  Dropping lots of a10s and lagging the server like mad.

1 hour ago, frankenstone3d said:

Can confirm, have him on video. Can upload if needed.

please do :D

Why? Devs can surely look their logs based by two reports and screenshot...i can give you more of screenies from many many other  cheaters but im bit frustrated atm how we are told when it comes to cheating in this game...Neither other players are too "pro" to see any of them or devs clearly try to keep quiet for whole thing which is just plain wrong.

Devs, your game is in steam, How about publicly showing banlists?

How about re-tuning the stats page and include search function? 

And lastly, please , how about adding vac bans also if you ban players?

Ps. You dont have to be rocket scientist to dig up that guy, took  me like 20 seconds to find him.

Once a cheater, always a cheater...

Edited by Gspot
removed name and shame image...

I have screenshots on steam of him giving access to a cheat menu, to everyone. He spawns in cars, helis, gives people aim bot, even does this ridiculous nuke thing.

Princjack-BR Argo US EAST 7 Raid.

Three players on the sever.  Two against me.

He shot his teammate but his name did not display.

I found him and shot him in the face and upper body 5-6 times with a Mk18 while he was laying down.  He didn't even get bloody.

He then ZIPPED to a new location and shot me.

-----------

oK.  Maybe its the server?  He is gone now and the server is still acting oddd... laggy.

But I did see a clear case of glitching.  

Houdan Farm.

Level 17 mageproto glitched under the staircase, behind the walls for the stairs in the pink 2 story.  He leaned out to shoot people. 

Same name on steam with one vac ban.

Hello could you give us the link of the screenshoot please ? Or any evidences of cheats ?

2 hours ago, Prussian Wolf said:

I have screenshots on steam of him giving access to a cheat menu, to everyone. He spawns in cars, helis, gives people aim bot, even does this ridiculous nuke thing.

2 hours ago, Prussian Wolf said:

Moved your post to the correct thread.

• Like 1

Name Of Suspicious Player : Keiran m8

Nv of Player : 12

Reason : Spawn Military Planes in the sky & Aim.

6WHSsgI.jpg

msjkYbv.jpg

6WHSsgI.jpg

6jU4w4E.jpg

Edited by wenderlix

I want to report Keiran m8 for using cheat -> Spawning jet in the sky + Aimbot (since her spawn).

Video:

Thanks you !

• Like 1

We just had a "funny" round with what looks like to be one of the creators of current available hacks. 

His name is .Peeky and he just launched a nuke, spammed the whole screen with advertisements for his hacks, took control over my character, spawned it somewhere in the air, weapon on full auto and headshoting everyone. I cant really tell his steam name out the "played with" list but i guess it shouldnt be a problem for you guys.

• Like 1

Hate to say it but I am seeing more and more hacks on Argo too.  I played Dayz a LOT and adminned, and hacks became rampant and very discouraging to admins and players alike.  BE is not enough.

Solutions?  Dunno.  Some games have community "admins" with very strict guidelines on behavior.  Just an idea.

1 hour ago, Seddrik said:

Hate to say it but I am seeing more and more hacks on Argo too.  I played Dayz a LOT and adminned, and hacks became rampant and very discouraging to admins and players alike.  BE is not enough.

Solutions?  Dunno.  Some games have community "admins" with very strict guidelines on behavior.  Just an idea.

-Trusted community admins...

-Search function to stats and more refined stats(hsrate, accuracy etc)

-Ingame reporting possibility

-Enforced screenshots....yes, because most of these hacks are just scripts(which have overlay on game)...but forced screenies with PUBLIC database with search function is easy and fast way to find common hackers.Its much more harder to make injected hack if you have to same time deal and overpass enforced screenies...Even if softawares like punkbuster are cr@p when catching cheaters in overall the games which have dedicated serverclients with again public screenies its so easy to spot rotten players.extra overlays just show up on screenies (except off course more "pro" hacks" bypass these but not in all cases,again you usually still get warning on failed screenies...)

-Player stats based method for finding aimbotters (like fairfight and etc)  

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1084078264 

Very suspicious behavior - like a visibility hack.

I was on Radio Tower raid.  I entered Alpha through the door visible on the right, while the rest of my team was at C out the left door direction (two guys alive at the time on my team besides me and two on the other team).   What made me first suspicious was that while they were fighting at C, a lull occurred and someone started repeat single shotting the wall I was sitting next to even though no friendlies were around that location.  This occurred for three sets of shots during the lull.  

Then another engagement happened and my last two teammate died and one more opponent.  It was  two opponents and myself. It was at this point I took a screenshot.  

Then one left (kicked I think).  And after a moment... the single shots against my wall started again as if Flyry (the only opponent left now) knew I was there.  Suspicious of what was happening, I had not moved to prevent sound detection (which happens a lot) and all other opponents were dead except him and myself.  

So, how did he repeatedly plink my wall right where I was?  No bodies were in that area when I came out, so he was not "making sure" of any kill.  And that many plinks would be ridiculous to "make sure" anyway.  When I asked him about it, telling him I was behind a wall so how could he be shooting at me without some sort of visibility hack - he didn't say much.

The next round was a new match.  Flyry soon became the sole survivor of his team and even though I had not fired a shot and was pretty far out just watching... 2 seconds after the last people died... there he was shooting at me from inside the compound.  If this last case was all there was then I could say maybe he got lucky and spotted me.  But with the prior odd events... it does seem strange indeed that he so quickly acquired a target lock, so to speak, when I had done so little to draw attention to myself.

--------

Ok.  Got on today and the same guy logs in.  He gets this error (wrong signature for structures) and gets kicked.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1084847254

On 7/18/2017 at 10:47 AM, GhettoGrill said:

Offender: Abyss_prostation

Basicly the guy was "flying" around the map, seemed like lag, but his ping was stabil 30-40, i then asked if he lagged on purpose or intentionally and he replyed this, i couldnt get all the chat because it disappears after a while, but he said he lagged because of cheats, i then asked "Did you say you used cheats" and he replyed "I said that"

Sadly he is dominatin the only active EU server at this moment, so guess ill play something else !

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/836958517719351553/CC6BD15AA03B66C6A75EDCBB310CBFD4E19711CC/

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/836958517719352668/B03F79FF4156B75D73E5582524F9F6B27A507418/

The guy was lvl 24, and said he was turkish - cant believe you can make it so far in lvl´s without being detected :/ 

On 7/18/2017 at 11:04 AM, ITokyYourCookie said:

We will look into it.

So, was talking to Abyss_Prostration about this, considering he suddenly was really bad and ragequit and reconnected after I killed him several times in a row.

Guess what, he admitted to using cheats in chat, again. However, this time he was trying a new angle; the cheats he tried, which made him lag, never worked as intended (and in his head that made it all OK!)

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1086007714

38 minutes ago, Pherol said:

So, was talking to Abyss_Prostration about this, considering he suddenly was really bad and ragequit and reconnected after I killed him several times in a row.

Guess what, he admitted to using cheats in chat, again. However, this time he was trying a new angle; the cheats he tried, which made him lag, never worked as intended (and in his head that made it all OK!)

I posted several screenshots of him admitting cheating too, and this guy is almost lvl 25 now :/ 

49 minutes ago, Pherol said:

Rly that your proof? Уважаемая администрация, сразу хочу извиниться за русский язык ибо всё расписать на английском будет трудновато, обьясните пожалуйста молодым, чтобы они не выкладывали такие никчемные пруфы, сколько с ними играю и мне становится стыдно за них) 

И обьясните им пожалуйста, что не красиво наезжать на человека из-за куска диалога, пусть весь покажет...

И обьясните им пожалуйста, что такое рассинхроны, потому что у ваших серверов это далеко не внезапные ошибки появляющиеся из-за читеров, со всем уважением, конечно же.

Это относится и к ChettoGrill и к Pherol и к прочим людям, которым я кажусь читером, спасибо.

And can you answer me why sometimes when i try to connect to your servers i get inscription "Cant connect to servers Bohemia".

And how i said before, i can repeat "im cheater" million times but using such a that as a proof - stupid idea if u dont understand why - мне вас искренне жаль)