17 minutes ago, GhettoGrill said:

Offender: Abyss_prostation

Basicly the guy was "flying" around the map, seemed like lag, but his ping was stabil 30-40, i then asked if he lagged on purpose or intentionally and he replyed this, i couldnt get all the chat because it disappears after a while, but he said he lagged because of cheats, i then asked "Did you say you used cheats" and he replyed "I said that"

Sadly he is dominatin the only active EU server at this moment, so guess ill play something else !

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/836958517719351553/CC6BD15AA03B66C6A75EDCBB310CBFD4E19711CC/

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/836958517719352668/B03F79FF4156B75D73E5582524F9F6B27A507418/

The guy was lvl 24, and said he was turkish - cant believe you can make it so far in lvl´s without being detected :/ 

We will look into it.

So never saw alot of lvl 25´s on Easy mode, but logged into a server with 4 today, and i said hello, they then started by saying they were cheating their lvls, and after that they claimed to be working for Bohemia Int. Ill post screenshots 

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/836958517719467558/DB03A8ED112467D9DEFD815F6C223818A7104A3B/  - Saying they cheat

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/836958517719463082/B6FA5B57B9610B7DA8AF99C9C326691CABF89949/ - All the people on the server 

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/836958517719463907/123A420F2E1CF23D6CB47054D928821E3E332A36/ - Saying they are Devs

EDIT: Just noticed none of them are to be found on the leaderboards ! So seems like a lvl hack? 

Seems they are using some sort of Wallhack or something too, they are rolling around just wrecking noobs ! 

19 minutes ago, Deine Mutti said:

We cannot be on leaderboards, if we are testers. This thread has no point.

Explain testers?

12 minutes ago, Abyss_Prostration said:

I can repeat it a million times, but only you saw me fly xD

"flying" as in skating over the ground, not being able to shoot you at all !

50 minutes ago, Deine Mutti said:

We cannot be on leaderboards, if we are testers. This thread has no point.

But if you are testers, then why would you be telling people you are "Cheating"?? as per what Hafhaf says in the 2nd screen shot.

Surely as "Testers" your there to improve the game, and be a diplomat for the Game, and Dev's and to help newer players enjoy the game.

SO if you are testers!!! then your not very good at it!!!.

Also im sure that a tester would have more than 1 posts on forums, I have been an Alpha tester for a couple of games in the past and know that they expect alot of feedback from real "Testers"

SO I smell a little BS coming from Deine Mutti, and his mates, or Argo have some really bad testers!!!

marty1.png

2 hours ago, GhettoGrill said:

So never saw alot of lvl 25´s on Easy mode, but logged into a server with 4 today, and i said hello, they then started by saying they were cheating their lvls, and after that they claimed to be working for Bohemia Int. Ill post screenshots 

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/836958517719467558/DB03A8ED112467D9DEFD815F6C223818A7104A3B/  - Saying they cheat

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/836958517719463082/B6FA5B57B9610B7DA8AF99C9C326691CABF89949/ - All the people on the server 

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/836958517719463907/123A420F2E1CF23D6CB47054D928821E3E332A36/ - Saying they are Devs

EDIT: Just noticed none of them are to be found on the leaderboards ! So seems like a lvl hack? 

Hi again,

We looked into the matter and yes, these players were indeed our own testers. They were tasked with going to servers and playing there with you guys, our community. Our internal tests shown some strange behaviour in MVP screen and we wanted to be sure it doesn't affect the public version of the game. Their levels were altered only for the purpose of testing and their stats are not saved anywhere. Sadly, what they said and how they behaved wasn't appropriate and does not reflect how we want to treat our players. 

I apologise on behalf of the whole Argo Team

Lada Brabcová

Argo Producer

Edited by ITokyYourCookie
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, ITokyYourCookie said:

Hi again,

We looked into the matter and yes, these players were indeed our own testers. They were tasked with going to servers and playing there with you guys, our community. Our internal tests shown some strange behaviour in MVP screen and we wanted to be sure it doesn't affect the public version of the game. Their levels were altered only for the purpose of testing and their stats are not saved anywhere. Sadly, what they said and how they behaved wasn't appropriate and does not reflect how we want to treat our players. 

I apologise on behalf of the whole Argo Team

Lada Brabcová

Argo Producer

Seems strange to use those guys as testers, when you have some people playing your game 18+ hours a day ! :/ 

Amd their behavior is shocking seeing they represent your company :/ 

6 minutes ago, GhettoGrill said:

Seems strange to use those guys as testers, when you have some people playing your game 18+ hours a day ! :/ 

Amd their behavior is shocking seeing they represent your company :/ 

Not to be miss-interpreted, they are actual employees, they are part of our QA department (Quality Assurance), so it is not the same beta/alpha testers etc :)

Edited by ITokyYourCookie
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, ITokyYourCookie said:

Not to be miss-interpreted, they are actual employees, they are part of our QA department (Quality Assurance), so it is not the same beta/alpha testers etc :)

joking about cheats when working on a game :eh:

Sorry to say, but things like this does that the game can have a hard time getting popular, which is sad. I really like the game and want it to get a bigger player base, so think this is unfortunate

2 hours ago, Abyss_Prostration said:

I can repeat it a million times, but only you saw me fly xD

Certainly sounds like desync/lag

• Like 1

he is playing right now, i was trying to tell him to join another region maybe, but he didnt understand ! 

9 hours ago, Vaynewol said:

argh I wish I could provide an evidence

spawning behind enemybase is just a bug in argo´s missionscripts

Raid server US 128.  US Central time is 2:43p

Got on a little bit ago and this Wolfteen123 was repeatedly killing teammates.  As soon as he was kicked he was right back on, doing it again the next round.  My steam didn't take pictures (f12).  Think I have that part turned off.  : /

But while I was there I counted over 8 team kills.  And was evidently doing this before I got on.  That is the only thing he did.  He ran around chasing teammates.

"Totalgood" - Reason = Griefing
He was killing his teammate, he is lvl 9 so its clearly intentionally ! 

"xxClientxx" - Reason = Glitch Abuse

Multiple times i caught this guy in the radio tower on airfield, got video too if needed ! 

fakie3g exploit a spawn bug in the game to win..i told him that was not fair but he continues to do it and enjoy it. 

11 minutes ago, Underworldd said:

fakie3g exploit a spawn bug in the game to win..i told him that was not fair but he continues to do it and enjoy it. 

Explain the bug perhaps ?

Bromma2

Argo(EU) 293 - Mixed

2345 hours UK Time

Picture will explain lol

Ended up with a couple of hundred of them running around

TK5F2TN.jpg

marty1.png