Thread for Reporting Suspicious Argo Players

Edited by R0adki11
Changed title and opening post

Think husarz123 is playing with him. when both is alive he knows to much as well.. and he calls poeple noob when they ask Artek_Kolo how he knows what he knows

Muting players system would do some real good ! If we can mute some annoying players voices this would be nice, if we could mute some players in ordrer to not see their behavior and disrespectfull talks on text chat that would be even greater Insert other media !

4 minutes ago, BuDDiovitcH said:

Muting players system would do some real good ! If we can mute some annoying players voices this would be nice, if we could mute some players in ordrer to not see their behavior and disrespectfull talks on text chat that would be even greater Insert other media !

You can do that already, in map.

Yes BuDDiovitcH....go to map, players then select the annoying player then 'mute' at the right hand side.

I hate the team killers, an accident is ok, but ive seen people kill others just to get a better gun :-(  Surely the Dev's can update and see if an accident happened or if the player meant to shot the other one.

:-)

marty1.png

Another issue on hand, is people leaving the server as soon as they loose a round, there should be a punishment for leaving a match prematurely, so it could be minimized ! 

And i mean HARD punishment of EXP , so people would devote to mathes !

8 hours ago, Martysas said:

I hate the team killers, an accident is ok, but ive seen people kill others just to get a better gun :-(  Surely the Dev's can update and see if an accident happened or if the player meant to shot the other one.

:-)

marty1.png

Hahaha!! I haven't thought about it yet but hooo man that's why I hardly hear a litlle "sry" when a teammate lvl 1 shoot me in the back ! :O

You're right, human behavior can be rude sometimes...survival instinct ^^ !

• Like 1

6 hours ago, BuDDiovitcH said:

Hahaha!! I haven't thought about it yet but hooo man that's why I hardly hear a litlle "sry" when a teammate lvl 1 shoot me in the back ! :O

You're right, human behavior can be rude sometimes...survival instinct ^^ !

Or just a punishment system similar to CSGO, where 1 is accident, 2 is kick, and if you grief anymore it should results in bans (which are useless on free games)

or lvl punishments 

Yesterday i met a guy that he can create a nuke in map, and another guy (lv2) that he knew everywhere i go (i'm lv19 and have won alot already) and he just killed me everytime i appear.

A polite reminder:

"If your post/thread is not able to illicit or sustain an in depth conversation then it's spam. This also applies to other areas of the forums such as leaving visitor messages on people's profiles."

The topic of "Griefers" was acknowledged by a BI Developer and user suggestions were acknowledged and taken on board for consideration. What will not happen is for this thread to devolve into a mud-slinging match of "who is a griefer and who is not".

Productive/constructive conversation is expected. For those who have never given constructive feedback before, here's a short primer:

Use the Feedback Sandwich method. The feedback sandwich method is a popular method of giving constructive criticism. ...

Focus on the situation, not the person. (Image: Pink Sherbet) ...

Be specific with your feedback. ...

Comment on things that can be actioned upon. ...

Give recommendations on how to improve. ...

Don't make assumptions.

https://personalexcellence.co/blog/constructive-criticism/

6 hours ago, FallujahMedic -FM- said:
6 hours ago, FallujahMedic -FM- said:

A polite reminder:

"If your post/thread is not able to illicit or sustain an in depth conversation then it's spam. This also applies to other areas of the forums such as leaving visitor messages on people's profiles."

The topic of "Griefers" was acknowledged by a BI Developer and user suggestions were acknowledged and taken on board for consideration. What will not happen is for this thread to devolve into a mud-slinging match of "who is a griefer and who is not".

Productive/constructive conversation is expected. For those who have never given constructive feedback before, here's a short primer:

Use the Feedback Sandwich method. The feedback sandwich method is a popular method of giving constructive criticism. ...

Focus on the situation, not the person. (Image: Pink Sherbet) ...

Be specific with your feedback. ...

Comment on things that can be actioned upon. ...

Give recommendations on how to improve. ...

Don't make assumptions.

https://personalexcellence.co/blog/constructive-criticism/

That was kinda what i was trying to tell the guy slingin the shit ! ive made other threads to " hang out " the griefers i report , and tryed to keep this thread contructional ! 

Point taken FallujahMedic -FM....no problem with that....I was trying to take to task Donald Trump here's ^^^ apparent failure to recognise his bad choice of topic description and (in case he wasn't aware of it) his blatant disregard for the very point he was apparently trying to make.

As you can determine from the reply above it's a complete waste of time. I'll avoid in future (shame....he could have learned so much from me ;) )

hi, im a tasty applecrumble! applecrumble servers arent loading! and applecrumble is shure it isnt the internet connection! appelcrumble need a solution! rookies have to teach rookies! if somebody can explain why this is happening to appelcrumble, applecrumble its gonna thank him a lot!  

Thank you very much for reading.

A tasty applecrumble.

• Like 2

19 hours ago, RoC TomHorn said:

Point taken FallujahMedic -FM....no problem with that....I was trying to take to task Donald Trump here's ^^^ apparent failure to recognise his bad choice of topic description and (in case he wasn't aware of it) his blatant disregard for the very point he was apparently trying to make.

As you can determine from the reply above it's a complete waste of time. I'll avoid in future (shame....he could have learned so much from me ;) )

Wow , he asks you to stfu, and you keep going ? 

This guy is glitching on airfield ! Into the tower, and is toxic as fuck when confronted with it ! been catching him doing it for 4 days now !

make some rules on this game, and start punishing these people, or me and everybody im playing with are done, this is getting so stupid, and it seems nothing is being done AT all? 

He just killed an entire server, knowing EXACTLY where the enemys were, i was dead and on his team, and this guy is using something to see people through walls

Glitching into the radio tower, and talking smack after i say i will upload a video ! 

Got video proof if needed ! 

This is getting real old real fast !