Yeah, played with this dude a few times too, other than that specific time, and he was literally appearing infront of people as soon as the start countdown was done.

Besides him obviously stating he was hacking.

9 hours ago, Tzup said:

What can i do if I was to infected by RageQ, last day?

You may want to see a doctor. Last time she gave me a nasty rash

• Like 1

One of my biggest problems in this game is the obvious griefers, and nothing is done about it , after they are kicked they can freely join straight back?

What about some punishment system so atleast they can get banned or something, seems some people play only to destroy the fun for others !

The team killing is getting a little ridiculous. Its a free game, so this kinda exacerbates the situation. If your steam account does not own ArmA (of any type) then you should be forced into doing a tutorial.

26 minutes ago, IIIPlasmaIII said:

The team killing is getting a little ridiculous. Its a free game, so this kinda exacerbates the situation. If your steam account does not own ArmA (of any type) then you should be forced into doing a tutorial.

Something like that, i saw they are working on servers where they sort people a bit more, so new players wont get matched with lvl 20´s

Iam level 19 on argo and never saw a cheater.... only respawn bug and other bugs but never a cheater.

Good for all of you who hasnt seen any cheaters and scriptkiddies...

Now, i have somewhat 100 hours now on argo, since publishing, and i can tell from my observations that depending hours i log in i have seen at least one to three "hackers" almost daily basis, also, the amount of advertizing for cheats i see...

Sry dudes, im only 46 and i have that 30 years on  pumpum-gaming under me.

Also has been admining many many and many online games and while i have only banned maybe +35K players personally (reports + volanteerly admining ) i can say that i have some sort of eye for dirty players.

I can pretty much tell difference between bad hitreg and lag what we do have now.even if personally sub par player:)

So many promising games have disappeared to oblivion due to blatant hacking and preventing hackers should be top priority nowadays.

Battleye alone is just not enough, what we need is more defined playerstats, online admins and maybe even third party tools to get cheaters caught...and no , if you dont know what i mean for third party tools im not gonna write an essee how much effective it is to use few separate programs in order to find rotten scum on games.

I based all this just for my experience after 2 decades of gaming hosting and the all work i have been doing against cheating.

cheaters are banned in waves, thus don't panic if isn't immediately when you see some  ... 

@Gspot Battleye is good enough to get majority of cheat users ... 

then good server settings and administration will take care of most in the remains ...

note that in most cases '3rd party' tools in relation to arma are useless to catch engine cheaters

it may work against scripting language exploits (sqf/sqs) like the BASIX opensource framework

not ruling it out, but unless you talk about RE full debug session over Arma 3 / Argo server then it will not yield much difference ...

• Like 1

On 05/07/2017 at 8:27 PM, GhettoGrill said:

One of my biggest problems in this game is the obvious griefers, and nothing is done about it , after they are kicked they can freely join straight back?

What about some punishment system so atleast they can get banned or something, seems some people play only to destroy the fun for others !

We are working on ways to improve kicking, implement long term bans for repeated griefers and a reporting system :)

• Like 2

Before accusing players be sure to know the bugs and what you're dealing with...

Cheaters may spoil the game, but "witch hunting" can be annoying to... :/

12 hours ago, ITokyYourCookie said:

We are working on ways to improve kicking, implement long term bans for repeated griefers and a reporting system :)

Sweet ! An official statement about some "General Rules" would be nice, seeing as people try to tell me, there is no rules? and that glitch abusing is allowed ?

Also a free for all mode would be AWESOME :D 

On 2017/7/3 at 6:32 PM, ITokyYourCookie said:

Just a heads-up we are working on a system to let players report the hackers, right now if you encounter any, please film it and send it to me or share it here on forums. 

Can I report? here's video:https://www.twitch.tv/videos/157497490
Meet him several times & he made over 5.0+ K/D every round.

here's proof https://goo.gl/photos/pYPg8eg5qYSmsHLcA

Whilst playing a Link - Airfield game a player by the name of Moonzyx joined and started to ruin our experience of Argo.

Evidence can be found on YouTube.

• Like 1

Players dont use this forum. But when you look how many threads there are allready concerning cheating... 

Clearly we need that battleye banwave pretty quickly...

And please, i know that you do know this / those scripts majority of cheaters use,  would be nice if you could do something to prevent those.All those who have played arma or dayz know what i mean.

6 hours ago, F.Marshal Cobra said:

Perfect, got all the evidence we need lol

Evidence, that the old cheat works in Argo?

Spoiler

Published on Oct 29, 2016

One lag-cheat works. Waiting for another lag-cheat for "snipers".

Spoiler

Hello guys !

So the hacker was a guest named "НеН(печенье) " his steam profile is : http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198080364980/

He spawned a long time after the round began as you can see in the video and he leaved just after that. He have less than 1 hours on the game.

We can see him at the end of the video around 2:20

When he start to go crazy pay attention where he look and where he aim.

He was walking clean at the beginning and for no reason start doing crazy stuff. If I'm wrong please tell me why/how ^^

Here's the video

After 76 hours I saw only 1 cheater... And he sucked.... XD most of the time ppl cry after a legit guy... A lot of new players say cheater.... To a guy who is level 20.... So no really most of the time it's only a group of crying newbies...

Player "wuidy" , multiple times killing me on purpose ! 

Please make something happen about these people 

This hacker is named "MyNamesDak".

Here is the video of the match. He was shooting people across the entire map, through all objects, and even flying around. The match before this he was instantly headshotting people who got in line of sight, then this happened...

On 07/07/2017 at 11:44 PM, GhettoGrill said:

Sweet ! An official statement about some "General Rules" would be nice, seeing as people try to tell me, there is no rules? and that glitch abusing is allowed ?

Also a free for all mode would be AWESOME :D 

Good point, we will try to post some "Code of conduct" as soon as possible.

2 hours ago, ITokyYourCookie said:

Good point, we will try to post some "Code of conduct" as soon as possible.

Just to have a place for referel when telling people not to do it ! Some Ingame mods would be cool too, too actually monitor the amount of toxic / grifefing people !

Tons of nice people on this game, but some seem to be here only to destroy it !

On Airfield Hangar, "Pricefatien" glitching into the radio tower, the guy is lvl 10, and got very toxic when we tryed telling him it wasnt allowed ! 

Got video if needed !