strider42

[SOLVED] Fully heal player - ACE Basic medical system

We have a mission with no ACE modules but the server has ACE on it.  This lets players with a vanilla setup join and means we are using the ACE Basic Medical system.

I would like to create and automatic heal system triggered by the player entering an area to fully heal any player who enters.

There appears to be a function to do this for the Advanced Medical system but I don't see how to do it for the Basic Medical system.

All help gratefully received.  S

Edited by strider42
Marking as solved

OK. I solved the problem.

Actually the function I thought was just for the advanced medical system ace_medical_fnc_treatmentAdvanced_fullHealLocal also seems to work for the basic medical system.  I think when I was testing it originally I got the first parameter wrong

[objNull, player] call ace_medical_fnc_treatmentAdvanced_fullHealLocal;

Thanks for the info @belbo I'll have a look at your link as well.  That would definitely cover all bases.

• Like 1

Wow, you find me amazed... :D I wonder why I wrote that than... ;)

Well looking at your code you worry about more than just the damage.  You reset the blood amount, morphine and pain.

I can confirm that the pain stopped so maybe they have changed the code.  Added to which I have only done a quick test using the editor.  So plenty of steps to trip me up.  S

The ace function has changed so to heal a player you need:

[ player ] call ACE_medical_treatment_fnc_fullHealLocal;

S

How,  To make medic (Player) have this full heal options but will take him 30 sek to complete and than the player/players he healing get full heal.

how to do this?