Nerza

[Server] Cannot open file

Hi everyone,

It's been 4 days that I'm working on this issue and I still don't see what's going on.

I rented a server ( apparently under Linux ) in order to play the new Star Wars mod, Star Wars: Opposition.

The thing is as soon as I put the main SWOP file, server won't even launch and I got this error message from the pannel console :

SteamAPI initialization failed. Steam features won't be accessible! ( normal even when I launch the server vanilla it does that )

11:15:39 Source set

11:15:39 Initializing stats manager.

11:15:39 Stats config disabled.

11:15:39 sessionID: 334f602da7aa7b9887a52399fe9c3faaddc57d90

11:15:39 ../lib/Network/networkServer.cpp ClearNetServer:NOT IMPLEMENTED - briefing!Cannot open file '/home/user_311359/1149643/@SWOP_Main\addons\landspeedert'

11:15:39 Critical:Destroying running thread!

So as soon as my commandline is : @cba_a3;@ace;@Enhanced_Movement;@task_force_radio;@Ares;@SWOP_Maps the server works perfectly fine ( except that we can't play the missions I did as a client with the SW mod ).

But if I had @SWOP_Main to the commandline I have the error above and the server crashes after few sec.

By curiosity I tried to remove the file from the FTP, but then it's another file who got the same issue...

So I really don't know what to do and I'm quite stuck with this issue.

PS : I'm a beginner, it's my first server.

PS2 : The link to the mod https://vk.com/swopposition 

Don't use uppercase mod folders. Linux Arma server doesn't like uppercase. Avoid it as much as possible... Idk if it solves ur problem but maybe it avoids some future problems

sent from mobile using Tapatalk