Cyper

Helicopter refuse to use missiles

I want the AH-helicopter to attack two targets. I have used various methods; Dofire; destroy; Search and destroy; etc. It works.. sometimes.

But what seem to be the major problem is this: the helicopter REFUSE to fire missiles. How do I force the helicopter to fire missiles? The mission I am trying to create is similar to Flashpoint mission in Cold war assault when a AH take out armored targets.

create laser on them but be aware any other AI vehicle in nearby might also start shoting missiles to those two targets

it is 2 years since post , over 2 years and bug still present

i was working on some missions and ... indeed, AI doesn't use anything except machineguns , 

i put mission with 4 AH99 and 1 tank and tank killed them with commander's machinegun, sometimes they hit tank but only with machinegun/canon

to make mission i must put 4 or 6 helicopters instead of 2 or 1, 

in Arma2, Operation Flashpoint (and in real life) AT helicopter is dangerous weapon and destroyes anything with rockets / missiles

in Arma3 i put 8 Wipeouts (A-10 😉 )  and they all were shot down by APC 

in Arma2 one A-10 would kill 8 APCs , in Arma3 1 APC killed 8 A-10s

7 hours ago, vilas said:

it is 2 years since post , over 2 years and bug still present

i was working on some missions and ... indeed, AI doesn't use anything except machineguns , 

i put mission with 4 AH99 and 1 tank and tank killed them with commander's machinegun, sometimes they hit tank but only with machinegun/canon

to make mission i must put 4 or 6 helicopters instead of 2 or 1, 

in Arma2, Operation Flashpoint (and in real life) AT helicopter is dangerous weapon and destroyes anything with rockets / missiles

in Arma3 i put 8 Wipeouts (A-10 😉 )  and they all were shot down by APC 

in Arma2 one A-10 would kill 8 APCs , in Arma3 1 APC killed 8 A-10s

maybe you should look into THIS command or THIS...

• Like 1