Sign in to follow this  
FW200

Maya OFP character animation kit

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (teaCup @ Nov. 24 2002,12:33)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">The OFPInternals website closed, and it's not due to hosting issues.<span id='postcolor'>

Please tell us it's not closed for good. sad.gif

There is no misunderstanding. I am part of the Internal Editing group which is still open and will remain open. As the page over there says - OFPINTERNALS IS HAVING HOSTING PROBLEMS AND MAY BE OFF PERMANENTLY. Info was provided straight from Roman to Soul Assassin of IEG.

Roman wrote me saying he has to take a break. Because of his job or business. He was really sad about it.

In his mail he mentioned 1..36 months.

So, hope for the best..

Yeah Roma's having a hard time, last time I talked to him though he said the site did close to hosting problems. Well that was a few weeks ago and he's not been online recently so I couldnt talk to him. He mentioned that the project could be down from 3 to 36 months. That is really sad news and I hope they can start working soon.

@teaCup

InternalEditing started as a result of negotiations with OFPInternals to create a sister site which would provide information such as tutorials for ofpinternals tools.

@everyone

p3dedit exists and there is no doubt about it. I saw the SCUD being imported into it +as far as FlipR...the model of HUMWV was opened with p3dview as far as I know and FlipR himself has contributed a great deal to the project.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (TkKivi @ Nov. 20 2002,13:52)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">We need a moveable (spelling?) cannon. Or a heavy Recoiless rifle.

Shoot with AT in prone or standing positions.

New gun holding animations for weapons!<span id='postcolor'>

Hihi thats bloody right! Maybe this time some gun holding animations where the rifle stock is at the shoulder - where it should be and not at the biceps where it's very painfull  wink.gif

out

Are there anyone working on new animations? If so, when can we expect to see them?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">OFPInternals is taking a break.

I'm not.<span id='postcolor'>

That's a bit false. I am taking a break (from OFP). Have to work for a living. sad.gif

..just when i wanted to teach that doberman a few moves..

It won't last too long though.

Anyway. If anyone needs a little help with the animation thingy, i'll be around (just not doing anything).