Hello. I noticed 1 problem with setObjectTexureGlobal command (with .paa format in general in steam workshop...). For example my friend hosts a mission, so he is the host. In mission there are some objects, where I added path to the texture (icons\MyTexture.paa). When we start the mission - sometimes, but not always, I see error message - cannot load texture 'myTexture.paa'. And if we continue to play the mission, there are some objects on the way, which becomes custom texture with setObjectTextureGlobal command (executed on server only, evidently...). But it doesn't work too (Well if at mission start there was an error, then nothing will load with setObjectTexture command). Exception is only with hint parsetext and so on, where all works fine. Also the .paa-images by Host-player works fine. Only if you are client, there is that error. But it's not always. And this problem appears only if you download the mission from steam workshop. If you use .pbo file, which is in your MPMissions - there is no problems with textures. Anybody know maybe some solution to this..?

13 minutes ago, killzone_kid said:

The solution is not to put setObjectTextureGlobal in init or remoteexec it globally. Do we have to go over it again? https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/Talk:setObjectTextureGlobal

Why not? Is this the first time something is explained again in this forum????

Do You think there is no more problem at all?

And can you affirm that it's THE solution, or just something to take into account?  if I count the number of open tickets on feedback... yeah, at least, there will be some other posts for that, not my fault!

And btw, you're so skilled, how can we obtain a real solution for extracting the absolute (not relative) mission root path? Say, in all context: SP/MP/ steam folders...  6 methods truly fail when client obtains a _currMPmission or something like that...

14 minutes ago, pierremgi said:

how can we obtain a real solution for extracting the absolute (not relative) mission root path?

Via script command. I would have given it to you if I could, but I can't

2 minutes ago, killzone_kid said:

Via script command. I would have give it to you if I could, but I can't

No problem.

10 hours ago, killzone_kid said:

Do we have to go over it again?

I don't said that I use it in init field :) The problem is not the init field. Well the problem is actually gone for some time if I cleared the %appdata%\Local\Arma 3 folder. But this is a temporary solution