Crimson Mage

[Help] Other Players Inherit Anothers Loadout

Ok...

The first person picks his loudout (ex; auto rifleman). Then when the 2nd person (sniper) either respawns on start or respawns in the mission, on the right where his loadout appears, it changes from "Sniper" to "Autorifleman and spawns with his gear. Please help this problem has been plaguing me for ages.

A little bit more info?

I mean if you use player as name in multiplayer, ofc if something happens to one player it happens to all players.

"Person controlled by player. In MP this value is different on each computer and on dedicated server this value is null. In Intros and Outros this isn't set by default and must be assigned."

What are you using to give them the loadouts?

@Theo1143 Is "name" variable name? I don't use "player" as my variable name. Also what I am doing is spawning a sniper and autorifleman. I set both to playable but if the autorifleman loads in first, the sniper will become a autorifleman when he respawns.

2 hours ago, Crimson Mage said:

@Theo1143 Is "name" variable name? I don't use "player" as my variable name. Also what I am doing is spawning a sniper and autorifleman. I set both to playable but if the autorifleman loads in first, the sniper will become a autorifleman when he respawns.

If you want to respawn with sudden gear you could use a script like thos: http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=10785 which is pretty straight forward to setup.

You could even add the loadouts from your arsenal although did i never set that up myself yet...

Variable just means something that can change, now talking about "player" is no variable name since it is the player.

But whenever you script uses player in multiplayer ALL players will get what the script did, like I said that is probably what is going on...

Remove the script you use to retain you gear and use the link above.