GhettoGrill

Glitch abusing allowed?

From wikipedia "Glitching is a form of cheating in which a person finds and exploits flaws or glitches in video games to achieve something that was not intended by the game designers. Gamers who engage in this practice are known as glitchers. Glitches can help or disable the player." 

Lazy Propper 74 and Lazy Saddjad  AND navid-pc are palls.glitching over and over and over in argo from houdan farm C second floor and MOUT C second floor

everyone is reporting but devs arnt doing anything about these two!!! Right now argo has the worst support cuz i got 3 glitchers banned in GTAV.

the pepole ask me why i dont buy argo or arma:DD?

by the way i wont play it for 1 month and wait if you didnt ban them i will never play or buy or recommend someone to do ever again cuz i have been laughed enough for playing with honor and accepting human rights.

i also have videoes a lot.

On 4.10.2017 at 2:41 PM, theultram1 said:

Lazy Propper 74 and Lazy Saddjad  AND navid-pc are palls.glitching over and over and over in argo from houdan farm C second floor and MOUT C second floor

everyone is reporting but devs arnt doing anything about these two!!! Right now argo has the worst support cuz i got 3 glitchers banned in GTAV.

All reports that have sufficient evidence to convict the suspect, should be taken care of.
https://www.projectargo.net/report-player

by the way i wont play it for 1 month and wait if you didnt ban them i will never play or buy or recommend someone to do ever again cuz i have been laughed enough for playing with honor and accepting human rights.

i also have videoes a lot.

If you feel that your reports are not taken seriously or discarded, it is very likely that they do not provide sufficient evidence. You can always discuss this with a member of the development team, or talk with a community ambassador about it.

• Like 1

On 21-7-2017 at 7:50 PM, Pherol said:

It's a pretty easy fix for example the AC-tower on Airfield, put stacked pallets in front of the wooden door into AC-tower. Ta-da, it's not not possible to run-glitch through the door. Problem solved.
Another problem is spawnsite nr 1 (attackers) on Airfield. Put a truck or something right on the airfield in front of the spawn, voila, people wont spawnkill any longer.

As developers you should be interested in quickfixes to avoid glitching. You are employed in a huge gaming-company, with a shit-ton of assets. Get it done, stop slacking. Stop looking for obstacles that are not there.

They haven't fixed the spawn at airfield and what they told me is the same .... they told you. They have to do it by hand and they have a life "Sigh" One way to shut somebody up. Yet i have brought up to attention that the glitches are still a big problem on Raid and that i don't even play the game when the glitchers are online. I also report when they're online and that the devs can join the game at those moments to catch them right in the act of cheating. Yet no luck at all.

I had high hopes, but this is just kills all the fun... Playing the game for little over a month now and already feel like it's not worth it anymore until they handle these guys or i have to go in undercover since we're seen as the lauching stock and get becoming a target for more griefing by those guys.

On 5-10-2017 at 9:49 PM, Yoshi_E said:

What did i tell you devs... That group of guys is the main problem.

Вчера отправил репорт на игрока, сегодня вижу все еще в игре его. Не ужеле в игре с онлайном 200 человек так долго забанить читера?(Yesterday sent the report on the player you see today are still playing it. Not really in the game with online 200 people so long to ban cheaters?)

• Like 1

4 hours ago, EndymionRu said:

(Yesterday sent the report on the player you see today are still playing it. Not really in the game with online 200 people so long to ban cheaters?)

Hmm... for video with demonstration of this bug (passing through walls) give a prize?

Time to announce the winning #GGMoments!

5. Sajjad Ghahri - Project Argo

18 hours ago, EndymionRu said:

Вчера отправил репорт на игрока, сегодня вижу все еще в игре его. Не ужеле в игре с онлайном 200 человек так долго забанить читера?(Yesterday sent the report on the player you see today are still playing it. Not really in the game with online 200 people so long to ban cheaters?)

Thanks for the report, it's being processed atm.

2 hours ago, hanizelena said:

Thanks, I got this report yesterday, no need to send it twice.

Oh that's too bad because we are on a roll here...

15 Minutes ago.

NicoBBZ77 - https://imgur.com/a/rYZIz

CzSK - Veron - https://imgur.com/a/p4l7Z

taifur - https://imgur.com/a/jU66A

Thanks to my friend who kept an eye out.

In left 4 dead players witch i put in  steam ban list can't connect to my game. And i am can't connect to server with blocked player.  In argo steam ban list working?

1 hour ago, asys said:

In left 4 dead players witch i put in  steam ban list can't connect to my game. And i am can't connect to server with blocked player.  In argo steam ban list working?

We're sorry we do not support this functionality.

4 hours ago, asys said:

In left 4 dead players witch i put in  steam ban list can't connect to my game. Wow, that make no sens.
And i am can't connect to server with blocked player. This one make more sens. But just enter a lobby and if a player that you don't like is there, you choose another server.

I was kinda surprised to see Propper and Nico online yesterday after all those reports and i did report them through the report page. I post them here to make others aware in the hope that they will report them as well since they're still active (Propper).

On 27-10-2017 at 1:49 PM, asys said:

I would not be able to join any server

How could you see nicoBB online, when he couldn't log in?

Would you share your story with me.

13 hours ago, -LaZy- Propper74 said:

How could you see nicoBB online, when he couldn't log in?

Would you share your story with me.

Devs, show this cheater the logs of nico's playtime / date so i don't have to deal with this cheater.

9 hours ago, Head Popper said:

Devs, show this cheater the logs of nico's playtime / date so i don't have to deal with this cheater.

I asked you. If i want to know something from the developers, i ask them to inform me.