Sign in to follow this  
cpruitt1

server problem

so i got argo loved it and it worked great...  the next day got on and it worked then played rocketleague and got back on and it said "unable to connect to bohemiainteractive server". i tried changing the time(didnt work) and restarted(didnt work ) so i just turned my pc off and came back later and it worked. got on this morning and it worked and later got off and got back on and had the same problem.  plx help

10 hours ago, cpruitt1 said:

so i got argo loved it and it worked great...  the next day got on and it worked then played rocketleague and got back on and it said "unable to connect to bohemiainteractive server". i tried changing the time(didnt work) and restarted(didnt work ) so i just turned my pc off and came back later and it worked. got on this morning and it worked and later got off and got back on and had the same problem.  plx help

Hi, could you tell me your in-game nickname? 

12 hours ago, ITokyYourCookie said:

Hi, could you tell me your in-game nickname? 

cpruitt1

ANY update on fixing this issue?

Ive had no issues before yesterday, now this, so something must of been updated, or is corrupt!!

1 hour ago, Martysas said:

ANY update on fixing this issue?

Ive had no issues before yesterday, now this, so something must of been updated, or is corrupt!!

Nothing was updated, check on your firewall, that is the only possibility. If the message is "Unable to connect to.."

2 minutes ago, ITokyYourCookie said:

Well the second option is that you were banned (TK, Griefing) - I will look into that.

No notice of being banned, and don't team kill, or grief !! sometimes say thanks for the TK when I get TK'd, and they dont say sorry.....

2 minutes ago, ITokyYourCookie said:

Nothing was updated, check on your firewall, that is the only possibility. If the message is "Unable to connect to.."

Ive changed no settings on my side, ive checked my firewall, and anti virus, no issues with the game on its access to the internet

Message is Unable to connect to Bohemia server

6 minutes ago, Martysas said:

No notice of being banned, and don't team kill, or grief !! sometimes say thanks for the TK when I get TK'd, and they dont say sorry.....

Ive changed no settings on my side, ive checked my firewall, and anti virus, no issues with the game on its access to the internet

Message is Unable to connect to Bohemia server

This message really only occurs when issue of firewall or ban happens. Will let you know.

Well it cant be a Ban, as I can join for a while play a few games, then I get only default weapons, or go to level -1, then when i log out and try and get back in I get the message, thats not a firewall or ban issue.

Untitled1.png

Got this message after playing a few matches, when i tried to log back in.... same one I have been getting for 2 days, done all the following:

1.  Checked Anti Virus

2.  Checked Firewall

3.  Verified files via steam

4.  Re-installed the game

5.  Checked im not banned - no emails, and have done nothing to get banned!!

so ive checked my end, and found nothing.

1 hour ago, Martysas said:

Untitled1.png

Got this message after playing a few matches, when i tried to log back in.... same one I have been getting for 2 days, done all the following:

1.  Checked Anti Virus

2.  Checked Firewall

3.  Verified files via steam

4.  Re-installed the game

5.  Checked im not banned - no emails, and have done nothing to get banned!!

so ive checked my end, and found nothing.

i'm having the same problem, in game name:

Sentury

17992969_m.png

Any update on this as by the looks of it, we all having the same issue, and its nothing to do with our firewalls, or being banned, as we can all sometimes get back in the game as normal and play, then it does its mad thing and then we cant connect again.

On 22/07/2017 at 11:12 AM, Martysas said:

Any update on this as by the looks of it, we all having the same issue, and its nothing to do with our firewalls, or being banned, as we can all sometimes get back in the game as normal and play, then it does its mad thing and then we cant connect again.

We can look into this, but basically this is something blocking the connection either on the client side or on it's way to server.

Are you guys on a network?  Maybe parents (or boss) blocked you from playing?

On 24/07/2017 at 4:07 PM, Seddrik said:

Are you guys on a network?  Maybe parents (or boss) blocked you from playing?

Nope I have my own connection and no parents or boss to stop me haha

On 24/07/2017 at 9:00 AM, ITokyYourCookie said:

We can look into this, but basically this is something blocking the connection either on the client side or on it's way to server.

Well its deffo nothing at my end, but it seems to of sorted itself, and ive changed nothing

x6oHaTz.png