Nano456

Breach on the part of the administration server

In the Russian community server Arma Altis Life Extremo-http://altislife.extremo.club/ The administration of this server has passed all bounds to ban on their own will and for Rabbani takes a round sum of money,and sell military equipment with real money

6 minutes ago, sarogahtyp said:

whats ur question or issue?

This is prohibited so the problem is)

Okay and where did you get that rules where it is prohibited in? I'd like to read it because I'm a server hoster as well and I won't break any rules.

But my advise to you would be to just not play on servers where people are which have habits/behaviour u don't like.

The fact that they are getting the money this way hindered the development server potencialom conducting DDos attacks and otherwise hinder their development,the result to the RU community no normal servers

10 minutes ago, sarogahtyp said:

Okay and where did you get that rules where it is prohibited in? I'd like to read it because I'm a server hoster as well and I won't break any rules.

But my advise to you would be to just not play on servers where people are which have habits/behaviour u don't like.

If you feel that the aforementioned server has broken the rules on monetisation/donations then you need to contact a B.I Rep directly, this is a public discussion forum and I would suggest this should be dealt with more covertly. If that server had broken the rules you have now made the issue publicly aware and given them chance to hide their misgivings