Sign in to follow this  
TomHorn

Machine Gun's Nerfed?

Can anyone confirm if changes to the accuracy of the machine guns have been reduced?

I and a friend both used the MK200 (6.5mm) machine gun but noticed last night that the recoil seemed huge! So much so that we had to reconfigure our load outs.

Many thanks

3 minutes ago, RoC TomHorn said:

Can anyone confirm if changes to the accuracy of the machine guns have been reduced?

I and a friend both used the MK200 (6.5mm) machine gun but noticed last night that the recoil seemed huge! So much so that we had to reconfigure our load outs.

Many thanks

Nothing was done to Machine Guns in last updates. When did you played last time?

Many thanks Toky.....we played just last night.

It's a bit weird if nothing's been adjusted as we both immediately, and independently, noticed a difference!?!

2 hours ago, RoC TomHorn said:

Many thanks Toky.....we played just last night.

It's a bit weird if nothing's been adjusted as we both immediately, and independently, noticed a difference!?!

I mean, when did you played last time when it felt like the accuracy was higher?

I literally just posted my own thread asking about this...  I played just last night too.

It is definitely NOT higher accuracy.  I would say lower.

I had several instances where I knew something was really off.  Extremely close range, stationary target, around 3 seconds of fire on my target before they even turned my way... and they were not hit once.  No blood splatter.  Nothing.  Teammates who were spectating me were just as astonished.  My targets were not hackers either.  Nothing to indicate that.

Long range was fairly scattered, but that is to be expected.  Mid range was pretty reliable.  Close range... accuracy was very spotty.  Seems like the last place you want to be is close to the muzzle... yet that seems the best place to be right now for the Mk 200.