El Tyranos

From Blender to ArmA 3 - Complete process tutorial

Hello,

As I had many requests, I did this all-in-one tutorial I am sharing today. I hope it will be helpful to you.

All important stages are available in video's description.

I will try to make more tutorials in the future, so don't hesitate to guide me to parts of the videos that were not explained enough or on subjects that would interest you in the future (like model.cfg).

See you !

• Like 10
  • Thanks 3

https://www.twitch.tv/events/4MBvpSINTh2bGe9RHzRFnQ

I will live stream a weapon import in ArmA3 on next tuesday with questions and answer. The video will then be uploaded to youtube. 

The goal is to continue on what I started with the video above, going a bit deeper with an introduction to model.cfg.

• Like 2

New tutorial is here ! It should be in 3 parts, parts 2 and 3 should follow shortly.

Enjoy :) 

(The whole record was 3h30, it is reduced into a 1h10 video, just FYI)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

With a little bit of delay since I had to update myself to Tanks DLC changes, take some holidays and update all Iron Front tanks.. ! Last part should follow quite soon :)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

New small tutorial about NOPX texture format. Last and 4th part of the tank tutorial should be available very soon - my bad for the delay.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

hi there,  what about object tutorial? cus i've made one ww2 house in sketchup and facing issues while exporting. Even if its small model from blender im having problems with object builder or the oxygen

I wanted to explain to a fellow IFA3 team member the way I understand and work with Fire Geometry in Arma. So why not record it and share it with the community ?

• Like 1

Any information about the 4th part of the vehicle tutorial? you are the only one i found that can explain in a understandable way while also make all the passage clear T.T

hello, my os is win 7 and i read this soft doesnt support win 7 no longer...

i tried to download from steam and install and launched...but i couldnt launch it.

are there any old version for win 7?

I've just installed arma 3 tools and set up, wanna make any simple objects for arma 3.

plz give me advice.

That's the latest version. 2.93. It dropped win 7 support.

But the earlier versions should be ok. I think you'd be safe enough with something like version 2.8.