I have been trying to find the command script for the missions tanoa escape, maldon escape and combat patrol for both maps so we can set our server to have a consistent map rotation of the 4 missions I can find all the other map and missions in the lists but nothing for the tanoa and maldon maps so if someone has this similar rotation running on their server can you please share the Config file name or even the script would even be better as GTX gaming has no clue as to how to get or find the map and mission names and the ones i have found don't work properly thanks in advance for any and all help

Do you work for GTX as well? I know how to ad a rotation and as i don't want to run a atilas marksman test map that script does not help as I already know how to run a map rotation once again I am looking for tanoa and malden mission scripts or line commands Funny thing is you linked the same thing GTX staff cut and paste to me. it contains no script or command lines for tanoa or maldon maps as I need the map and mission names for the said above please read before replying but thanks anyways but that is not what I am looking for

no i don't work for "gtx" no idea was that even is, this site contains all the needed information to get any custom rotation working.

i am looking for something like this 

a3\missions_f_exp\campaign\missions\exp_m01.tanoa but so i can run tanoa escape and malden escape no body seems to have the correct mission names and i have tried a few different combinations but it freezes up at the first loading screen as i am sure the directery name is wrong 

try something like this:

class Missions
{
	class TestMission01 {
	template = MP_COOP_m01.Stratis;
		difficulty = "veteran";
		//difficultymp = "veteran";
		        class Params
                {
                };
	};
	class TestMission02 {
	template = MP_COOP_m03.Altis;
		difficulty = "veteran";
		        class Params
                {
                };
	};
	class TestMission03 {
	template = EscapeFromMalden.Malden;
		difficulty = "veteran";
		        class Params
                {
                };
	};
};

1. Escape from Stratis

2. Escape from Altis

3. Escape from Malden

You can find those names in the corresponding mission files:

example:

$your_installation_path\steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\Argo\Addons\missions_f_patrol.pbo

use bankrev from arma 3 tools > http://store.steampowered.com/app/233800/ to extract them

• Like 1

OK yes i will do that right now thanks it looks like what i was looking for i will just be happy just to get the server to respond to any of those maps on start up as the default stratus map seems to always reload after a restart 

i will let you know if it works 

Update yes the script loads and runs great many thanks for your time, As I have been having problems with finding the Tanoa escape & combat patrol missions i have not seen it rotate maps yet but i am sure it will as it all looks correct and loaded fine. I do wish Bohemia would update their list and guide the one you linked to me earlier  on wiki to better suit the newer selection of maps and missions as the most recent list and guide i have has all the missions and maps except the Maldon and Tanoa escape and combat missions. And these are the main missions we like to play on a regular basis . Myself hold Bohemia at fault for not keeping the community up to date as i have contacted them as well trying to get an idea as to how to get the proper mission list for Maldon and Tanoa only to  get a reply saying we don't give support to mods. and what i was asking for is part of the main game. early versions were always supported and the community updated to the changes. maybe its part of the host companies as well for not making a point of requesting the information as well all i know now at least we have something that is working much better and will continue to search for the map missions we currently play many thanks again 

w ehust cycled the missions and the malden escape isnt working and hangs up on altis map but i will look and see if i can get the load paths to match the server files thanks again for the help

Edited by Cdnmntman
updated post