Do you think it is possible to implement the effects from Project Reality and/or Squad? I'm not sure about if you can or not. I've been thinking about trying to make a new type of particle fx mod sort of thing like Blastcore but it's just thoughts. I just want to see if anybody has a opinion on this Idea. Or if you could help me with this project.. You can contact me through Email or Steam.. Or just reply!

• Like 1

Another thing Squad has the upper hand with is the animations. From watching recent vids they seem to have improved with motion capture and smoother transitions. Arma still feels like a mech simulator with the robotic way infantry moves and reacts.

17 hours ago, pulstar said:

Another thing Squad has the upper hand with is the animations. From watching recent vids they seem to have improved with motion capture and smoother transitions. Arma still feels like a mech simulator with the robotic way infantry moves and reacts.

I would like to argue that the actor who was recorded on the squad video acted very unnaturally and fast. 
I kind of liked the heaviness of arma 2's movement (nostalgic goggles).

Arma 3 infantry movement feels a bit too light.

On 7/16/2017 at 0:28 PM, _Kwire_ said:

Do you think it is possible to implement the effects from Project Reality and/or Squad? I'm not sure about if you can or not. I've been thinking about trying to make a new type of particle fx mod sort of thing like Blastcore but it's just thoughts. I just want to see if anybody has a opinion on this Idea. Or if you could help me with this project.. You can contact me through Email or Steam.. Or just reply!

It's probably illegal if you copy them straight from squad.

The effects in those games feel a lot more 2Dish than 3D,

especially dirt from hits / grenades, they kind of look like

combat footage is copy-pasted over the game footage.